COPYCAT_Ayumi Hamasaki

Guest dongyao_

Guest vc1188

The thing is Jolin really just CAN'T sing, so your argument isn't very valid. Have you heard her sing live? It sounds like a fingernails scratching on a chalkboard :phew: Ayu at least sounds the same compared to her recording studio voice :rolleyes:

WOW, re-evaluate your biased thoughts and posts before refuting my post. I stated my opinion by saying Ayumi's voice wasn't pleasant to my ears. YOU refuted me by saying "JOLIN CAN'T SING. HAVE YOU HEARD HER SING LIVE?" so really... your argument isn't very valid. and yes, I have heard her sing live. I watched her concert on TV. and..?

and to avoid any accusations that I'm biased towards Jolin: I dislike Jolin and Ayumi equally.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PuccaGirl_64

I dont know who she is..but based on the pics..she difinitely (or her PV) likes MAdonna the most!!..VERY SIMILAR!!

Guest my_love_shy

who the heck cares, now tell me did you once copy someone else? her songs are great and i never heard her sing anything as close to jlo or madonna's songs. it's all about the fashion, whatever works then it works. please don't go around bashing people just because they are wearing the same clothes as another artist. i wouldn't say that it's coping unless she herself took their songs and did everything exactly the same.

*gosh...making me mad!*

Guest revontulet

WOW, re-evaluate your biased thoughts and posts before refuting my post. I stated my opinion by saying Ayumi's voice wasn't pleasant to my ears. YOU refuted me by saying "JOLIN CAN'T SING. HAVE YOU HEARD HER SING LIVE?" so really... your argument isn't very valid. and yes, I have heard her sing live. I watched her concert on TV. and..?

and to avoid any accusations that I'm biased towards Jolin: I dislike Jolin and Ayumi equally.

Gosh, I'm so sorry for being biased :rolleyes: I guess biased=me (as I've heard that many times now :w00t: .) Don't make a fuss. I say Jolin is a terrible singer, and you say she isn't so simple as that. I guess sarcasm really doesn't come through on the Internet :ph34r: . Anyways let's stop fighting becase honestly, I'm not a big fan of either Ayu or Jolin and besides we don't wanna make ourselves look like fools although I probably have :lol:

Guest geishaOo

maybe u should blame the fashion stylist instead

anyway its not that much alike

i bet u wear the same type of colthes as anyone else at your school or work

Guest SwtMsT

who hasn't copied madonna?

anyways, some of these things look like direct copies and others look like the person is trying to hard.

Eh, this really proves nothing though. If you've heard her singing and her songs, she's NOTHING like these people. Plus, it might not even be her idea to use these costumes/the way the music videos go. That's one bad thing about being an artists. The people behind the scenes like producers and all who make the singers do certain things don't get the blame, but rather the singers themselves. So yea, this is really pointless. She is a trend-setter herself too. You can't just base it on these, though they may be similar, music videos are just visual representations of the songs. Her songs though, have like, completely different meanings to american ones.

Guest Wen Jing

If u consider this copying...

Well, anything that we are doing now or wearing now are consider copying 2?? Cuz I'm sure that at least 1 person in the world are doing the same thing as I now or wearing something similar now...

I don't think this is coying... copying should be EXACTLY like the original thing, and what Ayu do is to adding some new and fresh thing. I think that's not bad. Some artists even copying exactly to others. But that's not Ayu.

Plus, she's already well know as the Japanese Madona, I think they looks alike sometimes ^^

Plus Ayu's style and songs is very different from Madonna and others.

We always learn and improve from others, so this is nothing really bad ^^

Archived