Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

Guest jenny____x

yeah, does anyone have this phone personally? I just saw this at one of the cellphone stores I go to for 350$-.- so expensive for something so simple. But yeah pros? cons? please and thank you.

you can get it online for around $240-$280

i think i saw one person have this phone in the

"what cell phone do you have" thread

but she lives in korea, and has the korean version.

i'm thinking about getting this phone, but i'm torn between all of the cute colors >.<

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenny____x

yeah, does anyone have this phone personally? I just saw this at one of the cellphone stores I go to for 350$-.- so expensive for something so simple. But yeah pros? cons? please and thank you.

try the what kind of cellphone do you have thread.

i remember someone from korea had the phone.

does anyone know where to get this phone unlocked in the us?

i love the pink one.

try plemix.com

i think it is $240 there

edit;;

plemix ice cream phone

i actually have the pink ice cream phone unlocked....

i bought it off ebay for 270

and fyi...

it's not the same exact feature as the korean ones

they changed it up a lot to fit international countries which totally sucks

the camera is like the hardest to use cause they change the inner one to be an auto brightness control or something useless like that

so since it doesn't have a screen outside you could never angle right to take sel-ca-_-^

but it's cute nonetheless

I have the pink one. Yeah, it's pretty pricey. I got mine for $250 with a 1 year contract.

Pros: good English menu (sometimes, on Korean phones, the English settings are really funky and have lots of misspellings, errors, etc)

cute light-up thingy on the outside

takes decent pictures

3G

English to Korean AND a Korea to English dictionary

Cons:

Okay (not great, not terrible) battery life

expensive.

Personally, I'm glad I got it. It was a huge upgrade from my old phone, and wherever I go, people "oooooh!" and ask to play around with it.

-ginger

Guest katostar

can u customize the theme, ringtone and sms message alert for the international one? i wished it was quadband...i'm worried about the reception here...

i have this phone! <3 i loooove it.

it was really cheap for a new phone. I got it in HK (at Broadway) for about $200? Around there. And new phones usually cost 300 - 400! :)

I have the pink one. Yeah, it's pretty pricey. I got mine for $250 with a 1 year contract.

Pros: good English menu (sometimes, on Korean phones, the English settings are really funky and have lots of misspellings, errors, etc)

cute light-up thingy on the outside

takes decent pictures

3G

English to Korean AND a Korea to English dictionary

Cons:

Okay (not great, not terrible) battery life

expensive.

Personally, I'm glad I got it. It was a huge upgrade from my old phone, and wherever I go, people "oooooh!" and ask to play around with it.

-ginger

ginger, how many hrs does the battery last for you? and does it lag? because i used to have the LG chocolate and itd lag like....5 seconds before going into anything....

wah its been out like a few months already? how come i didnt know o.o i just happen to come across it at someone's blog. and the colours are soooo pretty! really uber cute. lg phones have nice designs :D

Guest momoko*

reallly cute phone. i saw the ad in a chinese magazine && really wanted it.

theres like a led screen on the outside you can write whatever ou want on it.

its all sold out on plmeix though ):

does anyone know when they have it in stock again?

ginger, how many hrs does the battery last for you? and does it lag? because i used to have the LG chocolate and itd lag like....5 seconds before going into anything....

Well, I use my phone a lot (pictures, calling, texting, etc) so I tend to just charge it every night--haven't really tested the battery to see how long it'll last. The only time it lags is when it's going through my picture album--it takes a second or so to load all the pictures. Other than that, it doesn't lag at all.

-ginger

Guest daulism

I'd totally get it if they had it here in the US.. my phone sucks, I can't hold any keychains on it & that's one of the best parts of a phone

Guest nagano19

I love this phone. Saw it in plemix.com, I believe they have blue and white in stock now.

Does anyone have this phone with T-mobile ??

And to those who have it? Would you please post sample photos of the quality the camera takes? <3

Guest saranghae!

^ It's actually around $300 dollars.

I'm saving up for mine haha. It'll be about a month before I've worked enough though. ):

Archived