Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

Guest xeudaemonic

what the heck ? you can buy it at a tmobile store ?? haha, i didn' tknow that, but thanks for telling me the priceeee you got it for at the store.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andishouted

what the heck ? you can buy it at a tmobile store ?? haha, i didn' tknow that, but thanks for telling me the priceeee you got it for at the store.

Oh uhm, my tmobile store was runned by an asn lady o__o;... Maybe theres a difference. haha

itislorraine, - It's actually only "supposed" to work with memory cards up to 2 GB :D but hey! if you can make it work with a 4GB, that's great for you.. but the phone becomes terribly slow ^^

vietlord, - Hmmm, the pin code is not 0000... That's the security code :)

There's no default pin code. The pin code is the code you've chosen for your SIM card. If you've forgotten it, try resetting your pin code (type pin code wrong 3 times) and use your PUK code to create a new pin code. Your service provider has your PUK code.

andishouted, - I didn't install the disc, because I was afraid that my phone would freeze when I connected it to my phone (has happen to me a couple times with other phones). But if you want to transfer files from your computer to your phone, you can always use Bluetooth (if your laptop has it ofc :/)

skittleskat, - Menu > Settings > Profiles > Edit profile > Ring volume ^^

Guest vietlord

Hii, Today I bought my LG Ice Cream (blue) at a tmobile store .. :P. Price was 220$. After I read the reviews AFTER I bought it, I was like.. crap I got ripped off x_x. But anyhow, Even though it's charging, it looks really cute. But My question is,

The phone comes with a disc, and I just installed it onto my laptop, so i was wondering.. What does the disc do, does it like let you transfer things from your Comp to your phone without a SD card? Cause I lost mine and I haven't had the time/money to get one O_O" So yeah, thanks in advance :D

You don't need the disc, you can just go to menu>connectivity>usb connection mode>mass storage.

yea i figured all that pin code stuff out lol. i locked my sim by accident and had to call in for my puk.

its all good.

except the lack of privacy, the only thing i have now is pin on start up, and i have to manually lock it when i want to... which is stupid. my parents first phone which was like a crappy prepaid telus phone even had pin request for text, pics, contacts and all that...

I'm too lazy to backtrack

How long does your battery last? O_O I know this question is quite stupid since most of you live in the states or canada and I'm not LOL I had the problem that the charger(sent with the phone) gave too little power and the battery held for one day and later it didn't charge my phone anymore. I had to buy a new charger in a store in my town. But now I still have to charge it every 2 days. I was wondering if I'm the only one.? T_T

After all I'm happy with the phone even though I can't use T9 (too lazy to save a whole language -_-).

Guest disfunktional.

omfggg, my friend just got his gf this phone we were dying over the phone T.T he got her the pink ice cream so cuteee TT_TT the light is adorable & camera isn't bad either =D

Guest twinklestars143

Does anyone know how much this phone costs in Vancouver or in China?

Would it be able to work in Vancouver if i buy it in China?

If I put in my sim card and the roaming icon comes up, does that mean the phone is still locked? If so, how do I get it unlocked?

I just got it as a present from my sister and she doesn't really know what's going on either.

(this is probably asked before but I don't have time to read through every single page right now)

Guest Cantabile

Hey so I have this phone and a long time ago I transferred a music video in mp4 format... But when I'm trying to transfer other stuff that's in mp4 format, it says that the file is not supported or something like that when clearly my other mp4 worked. What exactly is the video requirements for the LG? Please and thank you's.

Guest jenny____x

why are people still buying this phone.

its a waste of your money!

it SUCKS.

read our reviews and think twice before buying.

i was one of the first people to buy this phone so i had no idea of the missing functions and the constant freezing.

Guest vietlord

why are people still buying this phone.

its a waste of your money!

it SUCKS.

read our reviews and think twice before buying.

i was one of the first people to buy this phone so i had no idea of the missing functions and the constant freezing.

If you have noticed, the more recent reviews don't have problems such as yours.

Guest jenny____x

If you have noticed, the more recent reviews don't have problems such as yours.

i've had my phone for about 10 months.

i think down the line, you will probably end up getting the same problems i'm having at the moment.

(constant freezing, can't text or use camera because "too many applications are in use", will not call unless you restart)

i think this is only a good phone for calling, sms, and thats about it.

ive played around with the korean ver. and its wayy better.

Guest ima_robot

so its been a good 2 weeks since i got my phone.

i think i made a good chioce. at first i was really scared cause i got NO RECEPTION at my house. AT ALL! (i use at&t)

then i went outside and got 6 bars o_0 idk what thats all about.

one thing about phone that i dont like is how when i receive a text, it keeps sending me the same text more than once, even if i already read it. i have to turn the phone off and on to make it stop.

the battery life isnt the best. especially if youre really into the MP3. youre better off just buying an mp3 player cause it sucks out your battery life.

i give it an 9/10 for looks and a 7/10 for functions.

i think once i have it for a little lnoger i'll start making an FAQ. or a complete review!

Guest Happening.Inc

Does anyone know where i can get this cellphone? And will it be in engliss? I am in need of a cell phone please pm me and let me know if anyone knows.

Thanks!

nevermind i found it. Thanks!

Guest misaberry

this isn't a really big problem, but it still bugs me nevertheless.

anyways, i sent out a text, and my friend received it, however, the text is still sitting in my outbox saying it's "sending."

i can't delete it, cancel it, and i've restarted my phone, taken out the battery and SIM card.

i'm not sure why i can't remove it, it bothers me ): ...

help please!

Guest run_lola_run

Yippie!

I just got my cute pink phone in the mail today for and it looks so precious!

Can't wait to start using it! ^_^

Archived