Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got mine from hong kong in white =D

[not out in australia yet, which is pretty good ;D]

not i wish i had gotten the blue one, lol.

question, does anyone know how to customize teh external LED?

eh, if you listen to your music with earphones its really loud though =o=;; but sound quality is okay..its just really LOUD x]

and, for games, i havent tried downloading anything but you can get games for it, just search "LG KF350 ice cream games" or something like that on google...i found a few sites. haha i didnt even bother touching sudoku. i suck at it =o=;;

for videos..you can watch them, but it depends what converter you find to convert it to 3gp...it only plays 3gp files =\

bluetooth is okay but its not THAT fast...

for memory, i think you can put up to 4 or 8GB, i forgot, but internal memory is only 30MB

it doesnt lag on me though, pretty fast =]

for battery life, it lasts for about 3 days or so, if i have bluetooth on and im on energy saving mode, and sometimes have music on etc. which is pretty good, i guess.

for appearance, its pretty cute XD even when you call someone, you can customize it to your liking [im talking about when you dial a number, the screen..] i have it on the clouds >.< its so cute...

i never figured out what that camera on top of the screen was. =\ its not for camera though, so you cant take pics of yourself and know what you look like while taking it. that kinda sucks.

but i like the number pad. very convenient for texting, its really big =D

thats all about my phone XD

i would say its pretty good, very easy to use and basic. if you want wi-fi and other functions, i suggest you dont get this phone though.

By customize do you mean like change it?

I'm guessing you mean like write your own thing

or own picture.

Go to settings-> external LED->wallpaper->

and than you know how use use the -> and <- arrows

to go over to change from like emoticons to animal or w/e

just keep going until you get to my wallpapers as the top.

Than press options-> edit

on one of them and you have to do it square by square and like

create a picture kinda leggoish style

Guest Kui~Xian

Has anyone used the LG Icecream phone in Canada? Please help me @_@ I was wondering - first of all, if its possible to use the Icecream phone in Canada? Rogers is GSM, which is compatible with this phone, right?

I'm really considering buying this phone but i dont have much time to decide since my parents are going to be away on vacation soon. What would you guys say are the best points about this phone, and the worst?

And something i've been REALLY wanting to know is if its possible to get your OWN homemade ringtones on your cellphone, for free. >> And if its possible to transfer your photos taken from your phone TO your computer, and vice versa?

I currently have a phone that you have to buy ringtones, internet, AND a memory card in order to get a single ringtone and where you cant even put pictures from your phone onto the computer - so i just wanted to make sure.

And i was wondering if anyone had a picture of the screens on the phone, such as the text messaging screen and the main menu, ect. ^^

I'm pretty sure some of the users here are in Canada and it shouldn't be a problem

if Canada is on the same broadband as the phone o_o should be fine.

Best= design

Worst= weird bugs

It is possible to make your own ringtones, I do it a long way I don't know if theres another?

I use a youtube ripper first if you wanna rip songs :X or I just use ones i've downloaded elsewhere.

I use windows movie maker import the mp3, cut it to the spot I want, save it as a .wav, a movie on my comp.

Than I use the youtube ripper to rip mp3 from the video and done.

Yes you can transfer pictures, microsds come with a card to fit into a regular sd slot for a card reader

or you can just use the supplied usb cord.

You can search youtube for some menu screens no texting screens though

Guest Kui~Xian

I'm pretty sure some of the users here are in Canada and it shouldn't be a problem

if Canada is on the same broadband as the phone o_o should be fine.

Best= design

Worst= weird bugs

It is possible to make your own ringtones, I do it a long way I don't know if theres another?

I use a youtube ripper first if you wanna rip songs :X or I just use ones i've downloaded elsewhere.

I use windows movie maker import the mp3, cut it to the spot I want, save it as a .wav, a movie on my comp.

Than I use the youtube ripper to rip mp3 from the video and done.

Yes you can transfer pictures, microsds come with a card to fit into a regular sd slot for a card reader

or you can just use the supplied usb cord.

You can search youtube for some menu screens no texting screens though

I honestly have yet to see anyone from Canada in this thread so im a little wary about getting this phone ^^;;;;

Oh~~ When i meant ringtones, i meant being able to put them on your phone and set them as a ringtone. My current phone doesnt let me do that with ringtones unless i buy the ringtone, internet access and the memory card =X So i wanted to know if your own ringtones can actually be used on the phone.

hiii, does anyone have both the ice cream and the ice cream 2?

and if you do~ which one do you like better? and whyyy?

lol, i'm deciding whether or not to wait for the ice cream 2 to be unlocked to get it or i should just get the first one now

thanks!

i just got it, will post up pictures later! =)

but its only been the first day i've had it and already it froze on me once so i took the battery out. O_o

and everytime i go into my videos...it like freezes? has a glitch, then shuts off and automatically turns back on...anyone having this problem?

any way someone can help me identify a solution?

Guest s0y0un*

^ really? it should work

after you connect it and open it up click on files or content something like that and it should take you to your folders

and just check what you want and you should be able to move it to your phone

Guest SYNsaish

Man...HUGE dilemma!!! >.<

I want to get it so bad...but all the freezing and stuff makes it sound really bad...>.<

yep i got it from gmarket =]

i haven't had anything go wrong so far, and its been working fine.

what extras did people get by paying more? i was just wondering.

Mine was $199 shipped by UPS it came with the x2 chargers, cd, manual, headphones, and 1gb SD.

Archived