Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ``miamihero

^ i bought mine on ebay for $246 shipped with a lot of extra stuff shipped from HK

the ice cream 2 isnt unlocked yet

iceream1.jpgiceream2.jpg

here are my pictures, im in love with this phone

i thinks its worth it, nobody i know has it and everyone thinks its soo cute :]

the screen looks really small but its not that bad

omgosh nice charm! :P

what extra stuffs did you get? *curious*

my friend bought hers from HK and it's like $50 cheaper than minee! TT.TT

Guest s0y0un*

^ thanks! it got it from coach outlet if your wondering :rolleyes:

it came with car charger, screen protector, small pouch, cleaning cloth, 2gb memory card, strap, socket adapter and card reader

gahh the seller lowered the price to 230

^wow that is a lot o.o

ok i got my phone today! <3 =) i lovee it. the problem is that they didnt provide a home charger. the one that connects to the plug.. i have to go to the kitchen to charge my phone from the computer.. -___- -sigh-

I also got my phone today and I noticed I don't see a Korean language... also, if anyone can help... how do I change it where when I get a phone call, I can flip it open to see who is calling me instead of answering when I flip it?

Thanks!

^really? there's korean.. go to setting > phone > language > 10 (which is in the bottom)

for the flip option, calling > common setting 9 > answer mode 4 > press send key

=]

^really? there's korean.. go to setting > phone > language > 10 (which is in the bottom)

for the flip option, calling > common setting 9 > answer mode 4 > press send key

=]

Thank you for the tip but I still couldn't find korean...

There are a total of 8 different languages...and I didn't see any asian languages.

Does this phone have the standard abc function in text messaging?

I mean, are there foreign letters like åäöáÿóñ etc...

I saw this phone in HK and I was debating wether I should buy the LG Ice Cream or a Softbank 920c.

People said they wouldn't really recommend the phone though, the functions and specs weren't that good..

Also, does the symbols in text messaging show? Because Softbank 920c is a Japanese phone, symbols like !?@"[]/() etc shows up like a square on other people's phones.

Guest b-for-BLAIR

i got my 8 gb microsd in the mail today and i'm having problems accessing it with my phone. i'm wondering if it's because 8 gb is too much, and if so, would 4 gb work?

i got my 8 gb microsd in the mail today and i'm having problems accessing it with my phone. i'm wondering if it's because 8 gb is too much, and if so, would 4 gb work?

I have a 8GB card as well but the LG Ice Cream doesn't support it. SDHC is not accessible with the LG Ice Cream. That's why I went to the store to buy another one...this time a 2GB :(

Guest b-for-BLAIR

I have a 8GB card as well but the LG Ice Cream doesn't support it. SDHC is not accessible with the LG Ice Cream. That's why I went to the store to buy another one...this time a 2GB :(

that really sucks. well, thank you!

Guest AiMango

oohh~ the phone looks super cute! i wouldnt mind getting one, too bad i cant get it and its so pricey!

actually, its considered pretty cheap compared to other phones o__O

even though Im totally against LGs I might actually get this one.. it has all that i need - bluetooth, can add external memory, plays music, appealing design... oh wow. and its so much cheaper than other cute, overseas phones.

I want! *_*

anyway,

is it true that the phone cannot multi task especially when listening to radio or mp3? In order to read the message you have to exit radio or mp3?

i read this online, and i don't know it's true a not. if it's true, a bit annoying.

and the external memory can support till what gb?

1gb only?

thanks. ;D

Archived