Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yunax21

- i wont say it & its not something that i want to cry so bad about but yeah.. just something thats been in my mind for a couple of days...

- i just heard that this woman i know (my dads friends wife) has cancer & she doesnt have that much time to live... :tears:

Guest huyen2501

iono....feel too tired to even list anything out.

*sigH* when i feel like crap, i wish i had someone to just listen and let me lean on them or just give me hug or something. he's not around anymore....and i miss him terribly. :tears::tears::tears:

Guest x3Dee

- How i cant seem to get over me not being able to go to my boyfriend's prom with him..

- How he brought someone else to the prom

- When he checks out my friends and acknowledge it.

=)

Guest Soulistice

One teeny tiny little thing makes me entirely happy ^o^ Cry in my heart? Not exactly ..something that bothers, sure. My long hair's gone, and there's still a pile of homework waiting for me ^^;

Guest .:Lushes:.

-Having some financial problems, so I'm quiting school full time, and becoming a part time student with a full time job.

-I always had a thing to make ppl happy, but this one person in particular is sooooo F****** hard to please.

-I wish that my family was the family it used to be.

This morning, I was drowsy and I just woke up and I stood on my bed to get off. I was about to but there was a damn cushion on the floor and I slipped on the damn cushion. My entire forearm slid across the wooden edge of my bed and now the whole forearm is red and peeling T_T;

It hurts so much.

Archived