[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

thanks for the spoiler but we have to add that

kibum was with his gf and saw eunbi and the doode together and he bumped into the door and eunbi was laughing and having fun. kibum seemed like he spaced out but he kept staring at them having this weird look on his face

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amydien

thanks for the spoiler but we have to add that

kibum was with his gf and saw eunbi and the doode together and he bumped into the door and eunbi was laughing and having fun. kibum seemed like he spaced out but he kept staring at them having this weird look on his face

^ahaha...at that part I was like 'ha! Take that Ki Bum! You should've stayed with Eun Bi!' LOL. They should be together.... :)

Guest Melanie Haeli

woa...thank u soo much for the cute xmas cards...but too bad no Eunkyung...i like the cards soo cute...

awww..i missed 2 epds oredi...thanx for epd 39 and 40 ysi links^^

is anyone a EECHUL FAN?!!!! seriously i rekon the guy is underrated cus hes HEAPS CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 support him more guys

eunbi is becomin better and more pretty^^ her acting has improved~~

Guest amydien

she was talking about eechul, the tall guy that lives w/ heechul and ki bum! I like heechul too tho!

Oh! You mean Jang Eechul(Jang is his last name, right?)....I thought she just forgot to type the H...heh...미안하다).....I like eechul also...I think he's cool! Well, the trio is cool! :lol:

Guest - - Yehri

oyy >O<i think that im the only one in here who doesnt want eunbi to get with kibum .____.

btw, where is micky? i havent wtached the recent episodes yet, but he stopped coming out after like he came from the airport and stuff .__.

Guest banana_milk

^Lol, I think that's why most of us like them. They are so different and they don't match, so they'd be a really interesting couple. They'd be fun to watch :)

At least, that's my reason.

Guest StylishAzNx07

i love this show<3 lol .... everyone is soo good .. except that im eun kyung girl .. she bugs me <_<

and i swear that no hong chul guy needs to cut the crack ... hes sure wacko :lol: hes funny though

and lee min ki is soooo funny!!!!

Guest jiwonz1004

is anyone a EECHUL FAN?!!!! seriously i rekon the guy is underrated cus hes HEAPS CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 support him more guys

eunbi is becomin better and more pretty^^ her acting has improved~~

yes support him!

Guest lil_azn_wannabe

*yay* I'm finally catching up to Nonstop 6 Rainbow Romance! And I like it very much I must say!!!

Kibum and Eunbi are just too cute together but Eunbi got rejected how sad

but I like ep 40 very much, cuz Kibum seems like he cares about with whom Eunbi is going out!

That was just hilarious how this one guy ran again that thingie *muahaha*

I think Eunbi's looking cute and she's not acting that bad ~~~

That hyungMin guy was sooooo cute to her, although he isn't that good looking hehe^^

But he was funny, how sweet of him to sing for her and give her roses and he fixed that coffemachine

*aaawwww*

The others are funny too, especially Heechul, he's soo funny :P

One Question: What did Kibum said in Ep 37, when he said Sorry and then he goes to this hyun kyung girl, but then he turns around and says something... Me don't understand, can someone tell me pleaaasseeee~~~~?

Guest banana_milk

One Question: What did Kibum said in Ep 37, when he said Sorry and then he goes to this hyun kyung girl, but then he turns around and says something... Me don't understand, can someone tell me pleaaasseeee~~~~?

He says : "I'll pretend I never heard your confession"

Guest kevjc07

Ok, I'm a little behind with the Rainbow Romance episodes, but I haven't been able to resist reading the comments made in this thread. Has the reason why Ki Bum rejected Eun Bi's love confession been revealed yet?

Archived