[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarangie

was it just me or did anyone else had tears in their eyes when bora found out that minki was joking around at her work....

also, i think minki likes bora....unconscious, i mean...

it feels like another love story coming up~~~~ ^^;

minki and bora~ ^^;;; cute cute cute~

wished they had more kibum and eunbi part in today's ep....

well...i hope there's more of their story in next ep~~~

here's the link for ep. 49

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WAXGAJ...PH1GIW46Q02CXPS

was it just me or did anyone else had tears in their eyes when bora found out that minki was joking around at her work....

also, i think minki likes bora....unconscious, i mean...

it feels like another love story coming up~~~~ ^^;

minki and bora~ ^^;;; cute cute cute~

wished they had more kibum and eunbi part in today's ep....

well...i hope there's more of their story in next ep~~~

yeah me too~

I was cryinggg when she was crying :tears::tears::tears:

Here are translations for most of LeeMinKi and HwangBora scenes in Episode 49. Enjoy :)

MK: HeeBom! You know, right? One cup of what I usually get.

HB: Hey, it's self service here. How come you always look for water? Is this some kind of (place)?

MK: It seems like you are thinking that I don't have any money, but that is not it. I am not that poor. It's just that I'm not into coffee.

Friend: I'll treat you.

MK: I want a king size. Please fill it up to the top.

Friend: After we eat/drink, set me up on a blind date.

MK: I should have known when you said you were going to buy it for me. Who?

Friend: Bora.

MK: Bora?!? That is...

Friend: Introduce me to her. Please.

MK: Well, Bora...I would introduce you to her if she was okay, but she's not. And I don't really want to say this because it'll feel like I'm swearing behind my friend's back, but...is that a human's face? It's a fish face.

Friend: Why? I think she's pretty.

MK: Pre..Pretty? Hey, her personality is bad...(says negative things about her personality). According to rumors, she is (something).

BR: Am I that weird?

MK: Yeah. Uh, Bora? No, that's not it.

BR: I heard that someone was spreading rumors about me these days...so that was you. I suggest you to becareful during the night. Aww, your head looks so nice to hit on. Ah, how cool.

MK: Oh, this is not it.

BR: Hey, what are you doing? Is there something funny posted?

MK: Well just. Bora, awhile ago..

BR: Awhile? Oh that. I got mad without knowing what exactly was going on, huh? Sorry.

MK: Hey, why are you sorry for? I should be the one to be sorry. You dont have to be sorry. I'm sorry.

BR: It's okay. We're friends. Hey, drink this. I bought it, but I'm not really feeling it.

MK: Thanks. Whoa, what is this? It's so fresh and slimy (?-lol.)

BR: It's alright, huh? I put some (something)...it should be good for (something).

MK: Oh, so this is good for the body. Good for (something)...than this is perhaps.

BR: You just need to suffer a little bit. It's about time for it to happen. 3,2,1. Bam!

MK: Bora, why you.

BR: I don't think you have time for talking. If I were you, I would hurry and go to the bathroom.

MK: (In pain) Hwang Bora...I'll kill you.

BR: LeeMinKi, you've been caught!

MK: Bora. What?!

BR: Hey LeeMinKi. What are you doing in the girl's bathroom?

MK: What are you talking about? Why is this the girl's bathroom?

Girl1: Should we go get our hair done?

Girl2: Do you know a place that is good?

BR: See. This is the girl's bathroom.

MK: Hey, HwangBora. What did you do to the bathroom!?

Girl1: Don't you hear a guy's voice in here?

BR: Oh my, Oh my. I've heard there were a lot of perverts these days hiding in the girl's bathroom. We should call the police! What should you do?

MK: Hey, what's wrong with you?

BR: You were swearing about/bashing me in front of your guy friends. You should get the same punishment.

MK: HwangBora, please forgive me once.

BR: That does not work. I'm sorry. I won't fool around again, sister. If you say it like this, I'll try to think about it.

MK: Why you. Hey, I am LeeMinKi. I can't say that even if a sword comes through my body.

BR: Than you can live there your whole life. I'm just going to go.

MK:Hey, hey. I'll do it. I'm sorry sister. I won't do it again sister.

BR: Alright. Than you stay there and reflect on it. Sister is very busy so I'm leaving.

MK: Hey, what are you saying? Bora. You need to take me out from here. Hey, Bora, Bora? Bora, please save me. Bora? Bora????

MK: When Bora opens this bag, she is going to freak out so much. Oh, I should have brought a camera with me. It would be funny to see Bora's shocked expression. HongChul hyung, JaeKyung...how much longer?

BR: We're almost there.

MK: Who are you?

BR: I'm Bora. MinKi, you should lose some weight. I can't drag you because you are heavy.

MK: Why are you here? Where's the others?

BR: I told them I was going to set them up with blind dates. They gave you to me very easily.

MK: HwangBora, when I come out from here. I will not leave you alone.

BR: You just do your best. I am very disappointed in you this time. How can you think about doing (something) to revenge on me?

MK: Bora, well that is. Haha, can you take me out from here first?

BR: MinKi, I'm not sure where I am suppose to go. Go to the mountains...or to the creek.

MK: Bora...please forgive me. I won't do it again. Bora, I won't joke around again.

BR: Can you promise me you won't?

MK: How many times did I tell you that I promise I won't!

BR: You still express anger. Hey MinKi? Should we go to the mountains? I hear there are a lot of thrown away bags there.

MK: No no, what do you mean I'm angry. If you just take me out, I will really quit doing pranks.

BR: You should have behaved that way sooner.

MK: Bo...Bora.

BR: This is Bora. Come in MinKi. Over.

MK: I'm in the storage room.

BR: Speak. Over.

MK: I think there's a fire.

BR: Hey! LeeMinKi?

MK: Bora...Hey Bora.

BR: Hey MinKi?!? Speak up!

BR: MinKi! MinKi? Wait a minute. MinKi. Hey, wake up. Hey, wake up...wake up. MinKi, wake up. Have some strength. LeeMinKi! MinKi, wake up...wake up. MinKi? Can't you hear me? Please wake up. MinKi. MinKi? Are you awake? Are you okay? I you really okay?

MK: I fooled you. It was a prank, it was a prank. This is (black) coal. Having a shocked expression. What is it? This time you completely got fooled. I am this kind of person. How dare you try to joke around with me.

BR: You bastard.

MK: Why you. Hey, hey Hwang Bora? What do you think you're doing? Stand right there! What about when you joked around?

BR: There are pranks where you can do and cannot do. Understand?

Flashback:

MK: And when you said your mother died, that was a lie to, right?

BR: That's true.

MK: Ah...what did I do?

Guest danny4rang1004

on bww.. i just downloaded this clip of ki bum, hee chul, and the other guy lip syncing to kim jong guks song..

was that in an episode..?

ive been so behind on rainbow romance. i probably missed it.

does neone have it?

and eun bi..

my impression of her has gotten a little better than from when she was on xmen

..cuz she was just plain IRRITATING there

but still.... she cant have ki bum!!!!

anyone but him

just saw epi. 49.

that reference to sympathy for lady vengence was pretty neat, actually this wasn't the first time a reference to SFLV was made in rainbow romance - there was another one quite a while back too. (saw the movie, Lee Youngae did a rockin' performance. she totally deserved the actress award.)

bora and minki - i think they should both ease off on the jokes - their jokes seem a bit extreme.

that hyungmin guy rocks, he sorta reminds me of that main male character in densha otoko. nerdy, but tries hard sorta guy. which reminds me...

was also funny when you heard the densha otoko music in epi. 48 ending LOL.

Guest lil_azn_wannabe

Thx for the translation purpletiger86, that's really awesome....

Can't wait to watch it with translation hehe^^

That Epi was soooo funny, but very sad at the end, cause Minki made Bora cry v.v

I hope they will get together, they are really funny together, especially in Episode 48, when

they didn't remember what they did last night *muahahah*

As for kibum and Eunbi, I think Eunbi will like that hyungmin guy, he's trying really hard and

also is soooo sweet to Eunbi, but did you see how jealous Kibum was, when hyungmin made

everyone laugh? That was just hilarious!

I hope there will be more of the Rectangle next week

*aaaarrrrgggh* Can't wait to watch it, wanna watch it noooooooowwwwww!!!!

Guest Sunghee_Ster

honestly kang Eun Bi isnt that bad

i used to hate her to the point that i wanted to go to korea and hurt her.

but i have been watching nonstop 6 alot these days and she isnt that bad of an actress.

i dunno if you guys agree or disagree.

just saying my thoughts to you.

and if you guys disagree...dont bash my comment.

everyone has a opinion.

Guest k0rean_ssatang_208

^ yeah eun bi is getting better

at first, she was reallyannoying and i didnt really like her acting

but now it's good

her acting is not that bad too

^WHAT!! she was the only one got the award frm RR cast..aaaww..i wish MinKi also took the New Actor award..haizz..

Anyway, CONGRATS TO EUNBI!!

yeup.

MinKi was nominated in the 'new actor' sitcom category...but unfortunately, two other actors swept it. (one of them was LeeKyun, from sitcom 'Hello Francesca'. At least he was nominated. :)

However...MinKi did WIN the 'new actor' award in the MBC Drama Awards today. So Congrats to him too!!!!

Archived