[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's episode was good. I kept feeling bad for HyunMin though.

EunBi was a bit annoying when she kept repeating the same thing over and over again. HyunMin is a very calm guy. If I was him, I would have already given up on EunBi...but whoa, HyunMin really must like EunBi...he keeps coming back to EunBi even when she says harsh things to him...and basically uses him as a spare tire. I felt bad whenever EunBi went after HyunMin to use him for something infront of KiBum/HyunKyung. Although HyunMin doesn't express any sorrow on the outside...he is probably heartbroken inside.

EunBi will never even find a guy like HyunMin again if she rejects him completely. Oh well, it's what her heart feels and I think it's best for her to follow where her heart leads her to.

Gah...I'll just kidnap HyunMin for myself (hah!)

ChungMyungHoon was hilarious...i loved the dancing scene...i believe the song that was playing was the song he composed and wrote the lyrics to? (I think i remember him saying that in the love letter show, but i can't remember correctly). Man, I felt bad for him when he ran away from SangMi near the end...with his face all covered in black. *sniff*

Guest sarangie

omg~~~~ i just saw today's ep.

ahhhhhhh kibum...likes eunbi???????????????????????????

i really don't get it...but i think so...cus he asked eul chul(?) for advice...

ahhh.....can't wait til eunbi finds out....what will happen next??? :P

wait...is that what happened? wow ki bum's acting is really confusing me...

can't wait for next eps~

Guest `starry.night

haha...THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION SANDY!! I hope you don't mind me calling you that ^^.

HyunMin is so CUTE!! I love the ending :lol: WHAT A CUTIE!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW'S EP!! :D

i'm so MAD.

i got annoyed with d/l shows, so i stopped. but i wanted to d/l RAINBOW ROMANCE because i love this show so much [i think i like it better then NN5]. BUT! i'm only on ep. 28, and i can't find any clubbox with hq's of the ones of 31 to 34.

I LOVED EPISODE 46 <333333333333333333333333

kibum cared for eunbi so much in the closet. and then he just walks out when she was hurting, even though his han kyung was there. that's so hot <333

Guest lil_azn_wannabe

i'm so MAD.

i got annoyed with d/l shows, so i stopped. but i wanted to d/l RAINBOW ROMANCE because i love this show so much [i think i like it better then NN5]. BUT! i'm only on ep. 28, and i can't find any clubbox with hq's of the ones of 31 to 34.

I think you can find the HQ Epis in Creideisca's CB (clubbox.co.kr/creidesca) or in iyagi's CB (clubbox.co.kr/iyagi) and for the LQ in sylver (clubbox.co.kr/sylver)

Hope it helps ^_____-

hey i'm just a random bypasser!~

yeah i just came across this thread and thought i could be helpful O_O

[if it was already posted... I'M SORRY >_<;;]

youtube - TNH

this person updates new NN6 eps EVERYDAY

so for those who don't want to DL, they can go there

just finished EP 49 Live...Did the prank Minki pulled revealed what most of us had been wanting to know about what happened to Bora's mother? The final scene is NOT to BE MISSED as Bora slaps Minki for what he did! Very intense! The ep ends as Minki understands just what he has done as Bora runs off...ack I wish they'd continue w/ the storyline in tomorrow's ep

Archived