[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

today's episode was just plainly okay.

funny, but i think that one scene with "lovers in paris" parody kind of killed it, especially the acting of eun bi's.

that part of the scene really didn't suit for eun bi. It just wasn't right and it really didn't suit her. I don't know how to explain it. But she totally killed it. If it was someone else, it would've been fine, but eun bi....the girl part of the parody just wasn't too powerful.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hershy kissez

I doubted that was ice. xD

Eun Bi's changed soo much. Like she went from immature and bratty to mature and understanding. <3 Can't wait for next esp! xD That dude that likes her is in.

haha yea i wasnt thinking it was ice either.

i like how eunbi changed too. maan in the ending where she rejected his offer i was like o_O

but i think itll help kibum realize whats he;s missing out on. ^_^

today's episode was just plainly okay.

funny, but i think that one scene with "lovers in paris" parody kind of killed it, especially the acting of eun bi's.

that part of the scene really didn't suit for eun bi. It just wasn't right and it really didn't suit her. I don't know how to explain it. But she totally killed it. If it was someone else, it would've been fine, but eun bi....the girl part of the parody just wasn't too powerful.

oh really? i didnt think it was that bad. it was actually pretty cute and funny at the same time bcuz theyre acting like that over a stupid fart lol.

Guest melonbar92

Today's episode was yet another funny one. (ParkHeeJin Professor, she cracks me up!) The title for today's episode was like a remake of 'This Love That I Want To Kill'...the title was: 'This Fart That I Want To Kill'. (heh, something along those lines)

Here are some translations.

*Loves In Paris Parody*

EB: Let go. I said let go. Let go of me, Oppah. I want to tell everyone.

KB: Tell what? What is it that you want to tell, coming this far.

EB: Fart. That fart was my fart! (LoL-sorry...just a weird topic to argue about) Why are you taking the blame for my fart?

KB: That fart is already known to be mine. That is my fart. I'm the owner of that fart! Why can't I say it!

EB: How can you do that? The Heaven and the earth knows that I farted. Just to avoid the embarrassment, how can I make you a fart boy!

KB: Listen carefully, KimEunBi. That fart, I was the one that farted. It is I. Do you understand?

EB: Mmm...Oppah, hang on.

HK: What are you two doing right now? What is it oppah? What did you talk about with EunBi?

KB: You don't need to know.

*Argument bt KB&HK, EB*

KB: I said that you don't need to know. It's nothing important.

HK: If it's not important, why can't you tell me? What is it that EunBi can know, but I can't?

EB: What the...are they fighting because of me? Why do I care if they are fighting or not, I don't have anything to do with it.

KB: You...can you really not trust me?

HK: I can't trust you. How can I trust a person that can't tell me something that is so minor/small. I feel regretful because of you.

KB: No, it's not like that.

EB: Oh jeez. I was just going to let it pass by, but I can't. The truth is, I farted yesterday. KiBum oppah took the blame for that. I was going to keep it a secret because it's embarrassing...but I can't because you are taking it the wrong way. (Misunderstanding it)

HK: What the...so it was that?

EB: Yes, you dork. KiBum oppah likes you very much. You stupid, thinking suspiciously about KiBum and my relationship.

HK: I'm sorry oppah.

EB: Are you okay now? Don't tell anyone about this, okay? I can't have my image be ruined.

HK: Okay.

EB: I'm going.

*Last Scene w/ EB&KB*

KB: Oh EunBi, where are you going?

EB: To rent a book.

KB: I thank you for what you did awhile ago with HyunKyung.

EB: It's nothing. I was just telling the truth. And for now on, don't worry about me/my problems. If HyunKyung finds out, she'll take it the wrong way again.

KB: Uh. Oh, hop on. I'll take you to the bookstore.

EB: It's okay. I need to lose weight. I'm going to just walk.

thanks for the translations ^^

i hope kibum will see the light and realize he really likes eunbi ^^

the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN PARODY was funny!!! hahaha!! i didnt get the part of LOVERS IN PARIS parody... what was the real scene in the true lovers in paris episode??? cant wait for todays episode!!! thanks to all for the ysi links and the translations!!! eun bi is so cute wearing that coat!! thanks!!! ^_^v

Guest dream_on

AHHHHHHHH I WANT TO SEE THIS EP!!!!!!!!!!!!! X_X you guys are killing me here.

anyway, since i'm posting up links to a few shows...i'll just add this one too, in case someone was interested.

official website of 레인보우 로망스 :

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/rainbow/

someone please edit the first post...page...something just in case we get some more people interested.

rainbowromance.jpg

rainbowromance2.jpg

cast list:

강은비 kang eunbi

김기범 kim kibum

김희철 kim heechul

노홍철 noh hongchul

믹키유천 micky yoochun

박희진 park heejin

서재경 suh jaegyong

이민기 lee minki

이상미 lee sangmi

임은경 lim eunkyung

hwang bora

guest:

seo jiyoung

ivy

missrah from epik high (ep. 41)

yoon dohyun (ep. 24)

kim hyojin (ep. 28)

lee taesung (ep.39)

there was a Staorway to Heaven parody?~

The LOVERS IN PARIS parody was in ep. 44... when ki bum took eun bi by the hand and yalked to her about the whole fart thing

I believe oshirou is talking about the scene with KimC and ParkHeeJin professor...where they were outside...and KimC threw a boomerang in the air and shouted 'Love Will Return'. So yes, this is Stairway To Heaven paraody. :)

oshirou-In the real 'Lovers In Paris' scene (I think this is the scene that they were parodying)...ParkShinYang was yelling at KimJungEun because she was making a fool of herself in front of rich people. ParkShinYang was mad because KimJungEun didn't have confidence to tell everyone how ParkShinYang is her man/he's the one that she loves...etc. He was just disappointed that she couldn't say/express anything. KimJungEun just stood in front of the people dumbfounded/making herself look dumb...and asked ParkShinYang how she can tell everyone what she feels, because she believes that it'll ruin his reputation, i guess...etc. And than ParkShinYang kisses her. (I don't remember if this is exactly what happened...but I positive that they were arguing something along these lines..just don't remember if this was exactly what they were arguing over...I think this all started because of ParkShinYang's evil rival...who probably had a grudge on ParkShinYang.)

Guest sarangie

^ :lol:

the eunbi and kibum one was soo funny~!!!

eunbi's sooo cute with that face~

is today's ep a christmas special or something???

oh and anyone with today's ep in ysi link?

thanks in advance~!

Archived