[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevjc07

What other reason can he have, except that he doesn't like her back. He must've been pretty shocked as well, because he hated her and thought she hated him.

Wait, so Ki Bum hates Eun Bi? I thought he was just indifferent towards her. By what some people have said, it seems like Ki Bum might actually like Eun Bi. I'm a little confused now ><;;

Guest makemyday

ok i barely watched this episode..

mostly skimmed..

were there any really important things that i missed?

and did the hyung min thing happen with eunbi? (on the bench..)

there was a picture of it before right?

Guest minwoo012

omgosh.. if ki bum... likes eunbi....

i don't know..

i never really liked eunbi... The first time i saw her was on x-man, and i've never liked her since.

i like Hyunkyoung better!! Hyunkyoung!! she's cute in a pretty way<3... and i think she looks better with ki bum....

omgohs>< i just really rather not have eun bi and ki bum together!@

NO i don't want ki bum to like eun bi.. I FEEL BAD FOR HER!!!!!!!!! and if it wasen't her.. i'd want ki bum to like her..

but i just feell eun bi's too spoiled.. but then again.. so is ki bum...

but then again.. its just a show.. ^__^;; i like to talk~a;ksdjf;askdjf

took me foreverrr to find this thread!

Guest banana_milk

Wait, so Ki Bum hates Eun Bi? I thought he was just indifferent towards her. By what some people have said, it seems like Ki Bum might actually like Eun Bi. I'm a little confused now ><;;

Yeah, he did hate her. When Minki told Eunbi that Kibum hated her more than Kibum hated him, Eunbi couldn't tell Kibum that she was his "orange girl." But yeah, it wasn't a real "hate" i guess. It's more like what yelinoh said. He just thinks she's a brat who enjoys using him.

wait....didn't that hyunkyung girl play kibum & minki's chutsarang? the one who minki pretended to save?

Yeah, she did play their chutsarang, but apparently, the netizens on the Rainbow Romance board protested that romance with Kibum because many supported the Kibum-Eunbi relationship, so they gave her a new character.

Guest Yas_Yunho

I like the new episode so funny! XD

HeeChul is so cool!!!!

Honestly I also don't think Eun Bi and Ki Bum should hook-up together~<_<

Then again it's just a show...-_-

Guest lil_azn_wannabe

here's another ysi link for Epi 42 for those who still don't have it

here you go:

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=396HA2M...0Y0112LMYR932E6

Thank you so much for the translation purpletiger86. That was clearing things up hehe^^

I still think that Kibum and eunbi are cute together, but it was so funny how his girlfriend isn't a gangster/punk

hehe^^ But she is kinda 2 good 2 be true, cuz nobody is like that, but why did Jaekyung got beat up? I didn't get that oh well ~~~

Eunbi's brother is cute and very funny, and that Ee-Chul guy was really hilarious *muahaha*

Hee-Chul just rocks! He's soo funny and sooo talented, the first few minutes I was just laughing my head off *puahahaha*

Can't wait for the next epi^^

Archived