[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ryan..hmmm its interesting to see him act...

i saw him acting in his banjun drama..it was funny ^^;;

it would be nice to see him again...although i'll miss minki..

he's really funny...but if he has a better drama..i want to watch!!

as for kibum..of course i wish for him to come back..

but it's ok if he doesn't..he must be exhausted..

besides i miss him..being with super junior...

anyways uploaded the latest episode:

Rainbow Romance Ep. 70 LQ YSI

Guest hillz3388

TEHE!1 WOOHOO RYAN PARAN!!^_^

haha!:lol:

@ SnowStp[ kamsa hamnida for the epi 70 YSI LQ!!^^ greatly appreciated!!! been waiting since like friday?!!!!

so i stopped watching this since last week cause i didn't have time. And i'm too lazy to download a whole week worth of episodes. So can somebody fill me in by telling me a summary of what happened last week? Did Bora find out that Minki likes her? Or is she still blind? And can someone tell me the funniest episode of last week? THE FUNNIEST. Please?!

Guest sarangie

thank you dreamweaver~~~

ahhh

creidesca, that pics...what what what???

can't wait to see it~~ omg my minki~~ ahhhh and also bora...sooo cute couple~

Guest jingjuna

thank you for the YSI links~!!

im excited that ryan is coming out^^ i love kibum but if he had to leave then he had to leave... i guess hes really busy with SJ stuff... he isn't coming out for a while in ban ol rim 2... i wouldn't exactly care if ryan is replacing ki bum's place

Guest dream_on

so i stopped watching this since last week cause i didn't have time. And i'm too lazy to download a whole week worth of episodes. So can somebody fill me in by telling me a summary of what happened last week? Did Bora find out that Minki likes her? Or is she still blind? And can someone tell me the funniest episode of last week? THE FUNNIEST. Please?!

bora didn't find out yet. minki was getting jealous of yunho who became really good friends with bora. then yunho realized that minki liked bora and resolved to help her. their plan started...yunho was going to play a song on the piano and sing...and then minki was going to pop out of a box (like a present) with a bow on his head and confess.

butttttt bora thought that yunho was going to confess to her. so she stopped him before he said anything or minki came out. she told him that she already had someone in mind and she didn't bother going out with anyone until now because she still liked that person. yunho asked bora if it was someone he knew and she said no.

soooooo minki was planning on trying to forget about her and relieve his crush but i think now he's just going to like her but not tell her...

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

i havent been keeping up with the nonstop but wait there is no more nonstops???? its gonna be rainbow romance???? HM... im confused. :S

Archived