Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest leongfun

Guest moelicious

pic seems kinda fake. in her videos when she speaks u can see her teeth, they're white and are kinda chipped a little, but not uneven.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i could tell by the angle of the

videos and such

dat her face is like pretty long

but the teeth were a surprise.

poor girl though trying to cover her mouth

throughout the whole show thing

-TEAA`

edit/ magibon did said that she only continued the videos

cause she got fans & they wanted her to do so

all the other folks bashin&hatin her cause she make videos like dat

are just bored female dogs that just wanna complain

ah too many of those people on youtube&such

Guest princepanda

why why why i cant look at her now

i guess it was very hard for her to go to japan i can feel it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ibse

i see typical response from people. i'm surprised that you guys are surprised... mean and insensitive people are all over the internet. no big news. go back to your care bear fantasy candy land. and shouldn't this thread be locked? bashing the poor girl like this...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goodvibrations

I love how she was trying to cover her teeth when she was on that Japanese show and her whole 'I know sooo much Japanese' cover as blown.

That said, I do not hate Magibon, for she delivers some extreme LULZ.

so what's wrong with un-perfect teeth?! >O

i know lots of people with not so great teeth and they are adorible <_<

i don't like her videos because it's really just about nothing.

I saw the vids a long time ago and she's didn't look asian to me on webcam or in the interviews =.=;;

At least she got to meet her idol

anyways thanks for sharing.

Guest PANDA!

You guys are so negative.

She's still pretty, her teeth can be fixed! -__-"

And she seems like a really nice person ...

• 5 months later...
Guest CrimeofPassion

Wow. Just...wow.

Some of us are born ugly. We can't help that. And one can only do so much makeup-wise to try and look more "acceptable" - aka attractive in the hegemonic/mainstream manner. Just because someone doesn't fit society's idea of what a beautiful woman looks like does not make it right to bash or laugh at them. Could she use braces? Yes. Clearly she's uncomfortable about her teeth. But just because straight teeth are considered more attractive than crooked ones doesn't mean she NEEDS braces. If she can eat and talk just fine with them crooked, then there's nothing to "fix." The only reason to have them straightened would be for cosmetic reasons. And yes, her face is long. FACES COME IN DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES! OMG! Who knew, right?!

I'm not that pretty, and I had that fact hammered into my brain ever since I was around five years old by my own family and friends. I can't do anything about the fact that I'm not very pretty. I once bought $200 worth of makeup at one of those Ulta stores, hoping it would help. It didn't. And I can't afford plastic surgery. It really stinks, being ugly, but ugly people aren't BAD people, and we deserve the same dignity and respect as everyone else. What do you want us to do? Kill ourselves so you don't have to be offended by our bad looks? Hide under a rock for our whole lives? Geeze. In any case, even the most attractive people have some sort of flaw.

Of course Magibon angled her face a certain way and changed the lighting to make herself look more attractive in her videos. Anyone who says they haven't played around with angles and/or lighting in their Myspace/Facebook pictures and videos is lying. Some of us simply look more flattering in certain positions, and everyone takes advantage of that fact. Why the heck not?

Magibon was able to make her dreams come true by making silly Youtube videos. Lets face it - a portion of the people who bash her are just plain jealous.

I suggest everyone who keeps laughing at her teeth/face shape/etc post a picture of themselves so we can laugh at all their imperfections. That would be the fair thing to do, don't you think?

PS: And to those who complained about how she was hiding her "true self" by wearing makeup - um, hello? I have never met a girl who didn't wear at least SOME makeup when going to school, the mall, work, etc. Give me a break.

Wow. Just...wow.

Some of us are born ugly. We can't help that. And one can only do so much makeup-wise to try and look more "acceptable" - aka attractive in the hegemonic/mainstream manner. Just because someone doesn't fit society's idea of what a beautiful woman looks like does not make it right to bash or laugh at them. Could she use braces? Yes. Clearly she's uncomfortable about her teeth. But just because straight teeth are considered more attractive than crooked ones doesn't mean she NEEDS braces. If she can eat and talk just fine with them crooked, then there's nothing to "fix." The only reason to have them straightened would be for cosmetic reasons. And yes, her face is long. FACES COME IN DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES! OMG! Who knew, right?!

I'm not that pretty, and I had that fact hammered into my brain ever since I was around five years old by my own family and friends. I can't do anything about the fact that I'm not very pretty. I once bought $200 worth of makeup at one of those Ulta stores, hoping it would help. It didn't. And I can't afford plastic surgery. It really stinks, being ugly, but ugly people aren't BAD people, and we deserve the same dignity and respect as everyone else. What do you want us to do? Kill ourselves so you don't have to be offended by our bad looks? Hide under a rock for our whole lives? Geeze. In any case, even the most attractive people have some sort of flaw.

Of course Magibon angled her face a certain way and changed the lighting to make herself look more attractive in her videos. Anyone who says they haven't played around with angles and/or lighting in their Myspace/Facebook pictures and videos is lying. Some of us simply look more flattering in certain positions, and everyone takes advantage of that fact. Why the heck not?

Magibon was able to make her dreams come true by making silly Youtube videos. Lets face it - a portion of the people who bash her are just plain jealous.

I suggest everyone who keeps laughing at her teeth/face shape/etc post a picture of themselves so we can laugh at all their imperfections. That would be the fair thing to do, don't you think?

PS: And to those who complained about how she was hiding her "true self" by wearing makeup - um, hello? I have never met a girl who didn't wear at least SOME makeup when going to school, the mall, work, etc. Give me a break.

Quoted for the john teshing truth!

Why hasnt this thread been closed?

Guest moonk379

lol so much hate for her. i think her vids are stupid but ppl like stupid things hence her popularity. her teeth are messed up but thats fixable n if she has fixed teeth she wont look too bad

Archived