Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest leongfun

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey if this is what she loves doing,

then the more power to her.

But yea, her teeth needs some fixing,

other than that, she looks pretty decent.

I wouldn't take it for the same person in

the videos before this though.

Guest Swtess

Well she's the one that put herself out there online with useless videos.

You do stuff like that and there will always be negative and positive feedbacks.

There thousands that loves her and thousands that hates her.

Whats the point of calling the people out who openly said she's not attractive?

Yeah, really. I agree with the person above me. Why do people bash her for embracing another culture? I mean, I have to admit her videos are pointless and a bit annoying, but you don't have to HATE her for what she likes to do. Since when is it wrong for someone to like another nationality's culture? I think it's great that she's open minded. Plus, you can't expect her to speak fluent Japanese when she's not Japanese and doesn't even live in Japan. Hell, a lot of people in America who ARE Japanese can barely speak it because it's not their first language. Give her a break --.

PLUS, for those people who are saying "she's so fake in her videos", how's it any different from taking pictures in a different angle to make your face a more V shape, or make your eyes bigger? You KNOW you do it, too.

And stop talking about her crooked teeth. How rude.

I feel sorry that she has to go through so much negative comments just because people are jealous of her. And if you're not jealous, then you have no excuse to be mean.

Yesh yes I agree.

When I saw her in the video, she acted like a normal girl

she wasnt trying to act all japanese even around her idol.

She acted like herself, she was only having fun.

Guest lady_muimui

You guys are all evil to the point that I even feel sympathy for her. Let's face the truth, you guys are as unappealing, if not more ugly than her. How ridicule is that?

From what I've seen in her videos, it is only the aspect of perspective that gives her the big eyes, cute asian-like look. Most of you guys use photoshop to enhance your features and all and it does not always work since most of the time it makes you look plastified. I wish you girls/guys would go on a television show and show your true self without indignity. But I guess that won't happen since even after enhancing your features for the net, most of you haven't still amassed all the fame needed, in contrast to her, who achieved it with youtube. Hats off to magibon for that she could realize her fantasy.

I agree 100%. It's her webcam, her youtube page. People don't HAVE to watch her videos, but they CHOOSE to for their own individual reasons. It's no different from people posting their pictures in the 411 section. People can be like "ewww you have single eyelids", "ewww you're fat", "ewww ___ ewww ___" just like how you guys are hating on the poor girl's teeth. Like I mentioned earlier, you can tell that she's self-conscious about her teeth. She's no different from you and I. We all have our flaws, or else people in this forum wouldn't have a Critique My Appearance thread, or threads about how to wear makeup, how to change the way you look, how to lose weight, plastic surgery, etc.

Guest vanggirlie

i watched the clips and yea she tries to hide her teeth.

i think she looks better in the youtube clips then in person...from what i see of the japanese tv show with mari.

my bros said that at least she has a body if not the face.

Guest o1honey

If you put a picture of her doing that "japanese" pose in her webcam pictures.. you won't think her web-self and her true-self look extremely different.

I mean come on! that picture of her in real life has her in an akward position.. if took a picture in that pose.. i would look weird/ugly too O_o

Guest puffparty

She doesn't seem to have any makeup on when she was on tv @__@

But there's one video that shows her fingernails~ and they were pretty XDD

Guest renjitehsmex

wow, she is really pretty in her youtube videos. but she's always trying to cover her teeth, it's kinda irritating.

Guest j3n1f3r

UGH

THIS IS NOT THE RANTING SECTION

STOP ARGUING

geebies

DONT JUDGE HER IF U NEVER REALLY KNOW HER

END OF STORY......

:-)

Guest roffles

Actually, if she would fix her teeth, she is actually very pretty. She has a very eurasian look.

You guys are all evil to the point that I even feel sympathy for her. Let's face the truth, you guys are as unappealing, if not more ugly than her. How ridicule is that?

From what I've seen in her videos, it is only the aspect of perspective that gives her the big eyes, cute asian-like look. Most of you guys use photoshop to enhance your features and all and it does not always work since most of the time it makes you look plastified. I wish you girls/guys would go on a television show and show your true self without indignity. But I guess that won't happen since even after enhancing your features for the net, most of you haven't still amassed all the fame needed, in contrast to her, who achieved it with youtube. Hats off to magibon for that she could realize her fantasy. And I must admit that I was charmed by the mysterious nature of her videos.

i totally agree with u. sometimes ppl in the forum just bash and bash.

Archived