Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest leongfun

Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest vintageballad

The user removed the videos. :mellow:

Guest GetM0tivated

I used to dislike her videos soooo much but now I'm happy for her. She got to meet her idol!

Guest vintageballad

I just can't get myself to believe that she could get herself to become famous and meet a Japanese star just by spamming videos of herself starring at a camera with her somewhat-fake eyes and face doing absolutely nothing.

I guess you can call that jealousy. -_-

And I don't understand why she's posting up so many videos of herself with make up on in the first place if there's a definite possibility that people's gonna bag her when they find out that's not how she really look like. I mean, if she hadn't posted up those videos in the beginning, I don't think people would diss her and stuff for being extremely bored and strange and how "ugly" she looks without all those angle-altering, circle lenses, makeup, and teeth-covering. In fact, they won't even know who she is.

Blah who cares! She's not as annoying as that applewhatever that likes to be japanese

Honestly, at least applemilk can speak fluent japanese.

Haha, what the hell? Jealous of WHAT? Seriously. :rolleyes:

Guest xXSJloveXx

man her teeth are jacked up

i cant believe she get to be on tv jst for those creepy videos haha

Guest Atmosphere.

aww the user removed her videos in public?! that sucks, wtf why did he do that?! <__<;; or was it she? O__O did they like get sued LOL XD

Are you freaking serious?

Oh mo! I always think that staring at the webcam for seconds is such a crazy thing on the Earth that people like. Now what if people realise what they like is so fake... Man, what would they think?

My gosh! Congrats her on keeping this secret for too long. This is the most shocking thing I have heard for this week. LOL!

Apart from the teeth, she looks okay!

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

Look at all the negatively in here! I don't get it, would you like to hear you got jacked up ugly teeth?! No. Would you like someone to voice out negative criticism about you in real life? No. Would you tell someone they got jacked up teeth in real life? No. Why do it on here? I don't see just in this thread but other threads in this section. So what? she makes videos that seem pointless that has received wide spread attention. Your gonna justify your negative comments with that? If you find her annoying don't watch. It's not that hard. Don't jump on the bandwagon. Just because one person said mean comments it doesn't mean that it's okay for you to do it too.

Guest mz.carolyn

No wonder she always talked so weirdly!! And her mouth was always so awkward...she was hiding those teeth!

Ooooh, the power of make-up and angles xD

Guest milkbottle.

Oh my. O_______o

Looks so different.

I couldn't view the videos.

She's basically famous for doing this on camera for 10 seconds: O_O, o_O, O_o o_o

LOL!

I cracked up on that line :D

Ahh, but I pity her right now ><

Guest pisces31493

is that really her?!?!?!

her eyes and facial structures look totally different ><"

the videos cannot be viewed. :[

Guest i3lu3fun

she was cute, so i was really surprised when i saw that photo. but she seems real to me, i like the way she presented herself during the interview. i dont get it why people hate her so much, it's not like she ask everyone to watch her video. watching her video help me to release some stress, haha.

Guest lady_muimui

well seeing her on that Japanese show, you can tell she's self-conscious about her teeth cause she keeps covering it, so there's no need to bash the poor girl on it. She may not be perfect, and no I'm not a fan, but she's cute overall.

Guest naoto

after seeing pics of people from school and then seeing them in real life I stopped trusting the computer :S especially when they crank up the brightness all the time. She's cute still. Fix up the teeth, a bit of make up, pretty.

Guest robotomy

WHOA! Her teeth are popping gang signs!!!

hahahha.. This is like Internet Dating Nightmare......

(except it's not dating.. ) so,, yeah.. Internet Nightmare.

Guest Pickychu

I've always hated her. I'm glad people get to see how ugly she really is now. Yay for ridicule!

Guest CuteThings

You guys are all evil to the point that I even feel sympathy for her. Let's face the truth, you guys are as unappealing, if not more ugly than her. How ridicule is that?

From what I've seen in her videos, it is only the aspect of perspective that gives her the big eyes, cute asian-like look. Most of you guys use photoshop to enhance your features and all and it does not always work since most of the time it makes you look plastified. I wish you girls/guys would go on a television show and show your true self without indignity. But I guess that won't happen since even after enhancing your features for the net, most of you haven't still amassed all the fame needed, in contrast to her, who achieved it with youtube. Hats off to magibon for that she could realize her fantasy. And I must admit that I was charmed by the mysterious nature of her videos.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

well, the teeth she can always get it fix.. but her face seem much longer and less azn

Guest Keris

You guys are all evil to the point that I even feel sympathy for her. Let's face the truth, you guys are as unappealing, if not more ugly than her. How ridicule is that?

From what I've seen in her videos, it is only the aspect of perspective that gives her the big eyes, cute asian-like look. Most of you guys use photoshop to enhance your features and all and it does not always work since most of the time it makes you look plastified. I wish you girls/guys would go on a television show and show your true self without indignity. But I guess that won't happen since even after enhancing your features for the net, most of you haven't still amassed all the fame needed, in contrast to her, who achieved it with youtube. Hats off to magibon for that she could realize her fantasy. And I must admit that I was charmed by the mysterious nature of her videos.

I agree.

Posts in this forum are so cruel. Seriously, leave the girl alone, what wrong has she ever done to you? :mellow: