Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest leongfun

Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest suki_*

oh she's still pretty, teeth is something that can be easily fixed nowadays!

Guest orangeSHR00M

i dont think she's ugly. i prefer her being "real" as opposed to her youtube persona. the yt her is scary but the real her seems really shy and somewhat withdrawn (at least to me). did you see her expression when she said that she loved japan and didnt want to go home? i felt really bad for her. i think it has something to do with her teeth :x

Guest magicalspeaker

She wasn't THAT bad looking tbh :x

Just that, yeah, her teeth are horrible. Well she can go get that fixed...

But what I'm having a problem is is ughhhhhhhh lucky b got to meet and talk and take pix with Mari Yaguchi!!! D: /jealous

Guest 15;;1/2

I've just came across her Youtube channel and yeah, she does seem..well..fake. Talking "cute" to appear fluent. Where is she really from anyway?

Guest ling_ling

all the videos have been removed from youtube!! :( i cudnt see the videos

but OMG tht picture of her =|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the DUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?

EDIT::

ok i jus seen a video but OMG she looks so different

her face is weirdly long and her teeth....=|

she stil look somewaht the same but she seems UBER FAKE now and its like URGH whatever!

LMAO, that's true.

The only thing about her that really irked me was how everyone thought she was Asian.

I was like, wtf... she's NOT JAPANESE. She's WHITE. How can you not tell?

Everytime a white person posted a video response about "Magibon, the stupid Japanese girl" I wanted to scream "She's not Japanese! She's not even Asian! She's one of yours!"

Ahem.

i thought that she might have been half-asian.

there's not too many non asians that post pics/videos in that style.

Guest expressway.

Wow. Some soompiers just don't stop do they?

Yea, her teeth is freaky, but that's nothing she can't fix. She still looks cute if she closes her mouth. & it is weird/frustrating watching her stare in the camera for 20 something minutes, but you must be bored if you even bothered to watch her that long. :rolleyes: So she got the guts to post -coughweirdcough- vids on youtube & she got famous, so what?

Yea, she did nothing & got famous. If you did that, you might've been able to get famous too. But sadly, I don't any of us here will ever be that bored. However, if one soompier ever really did that, I'll be happy to go around saying - 'hey, I know that [insert name here] from soompi. You know, that one kid who got famous from posting videos of [himself/herself] on YT.'

People need to stop dissing her. I bet if you post your self-taken pictures and than all-natural ones, we can probably find something wrong with you too. I always see something wrong in my photos.

... lighter note, mari yaguchi is a hottie. :P

Yea, her teeth is freaky, but that's nothing she can't fix. She still looks cute if she closes her mouth. & it is weird/frustrating watching her stare in the camera for 20 something minutes, but you must be bored if you even bothered to watch her that long. :rolleyes: So she got the guts to post -coughweirdcough- vids on youtube & she got famous, so what?

Yea, she did nothing & got famous. If you did that, you might've been able to get famous too. But sadly, I don't any of us here will ever be that bored. However, if one soompier ever really did that, I'll be happy to go around saying - 'hey, I know that [insert name here] from soompi. You know, that one kid who got famous from posting videos of [himself/herself] on YT.'

People need to stop dissing her. I bet if you post your self-taken pictures and than all-natural ones, we can probably find something wrong with you too. I always see something wrong in my photos.

Because people like to hate? she got a free trip out of it. More power to her if she wants to stare aimlessly into a webcam.

yes mari yaguchi is pretty hot..

Guest LionAngel

now i really shouldn't

trust all what i see in the internet o_o

Guest LovinSoshi14

I dont think braces are going to help her teeth, she may be better off getting those vaneer(sp?) things over her teeth...but those are sooooooo expensive >.<

she's not very attractive at a normal angle and with her mouth open, but um yeah we all knew she wasn't asian, lol she doesn't even look half asian rofl.

Oh please all you people do is hate on paris hilton on here and she did nothing, yet is famous. But I don't see anyone defending her.

Hm..maybe it's because she's not a little white girl trying to look asian, lol.

Guest Inconnu

^ Uhhh... No, because Paris Hilton is flat out trashy? Thats why no one

defends her?

Guest LovinSoshi14

what makes magibon any different? LOL

We don't know her, you don't know her, lol. the only difference between her and paris is a sex tape, and the fact that paris doesn't care what other people about her skanky personality.

oh what? and people make fun of how ulzzangs hide their bad sides. this girl is even better! woah, i need to learn how to make myself look better on cam as well :)

Guest expressway.

Oh please all you people do is hate on paris hilton on here and she did nothing, yet is famous. But I don't see anyone defending her.

Hm..maybe it's because she's not a little white girl trying to look asian, lol.

I don't know much & could care less about Paris Hilton. She's famous for her .. outings. Her family is freakishly rich too, that might be a plus ya think? Mabinogi didn't make a sex tape to get sent to Japan :P & what does this girl trying to look asian has to do with anything? I still see asian people hating on her.

Guest je_amourx

More power to her, really. I always thought she was like 12 ...

Guest Inconnu

what makes magibon any different? LOL

We don't know her, you don't know her, lol. the only difference between her and paris is a sex tape, and the fact that paris doesn't care what other people about her skanky personality.

You just answered your own question honey. =] How is Magibon different? Because shes a genuine girl.

She doesnt brag about her looks but you can tell that shes really self-conscious. Paris Hilton isnt

any of those things.

Theres alot of differences between the two of them. You can start from the fact that Paris Hilton

is like a Hollywood celebrity and Magibon is a YT celebrity. Thats a difference for you. I can possibly

list down a few hundred other things on how they are different as well if youre interested (PM me ;D).

Theres a fine line between a person that is obnoxious/arrogant and a person who is introverted/

self-conscious about themselves.

Guest Swtess

Blah who cares! She's not as annoying as that applewhatever that likes to be japanese

o_o

I REALLY didn't like her before.

After watching a few videos of her in Japan &stuff.

I dont dislike her anymore. Her personality seems cute.