Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest leongfun

Guest apolline

wow some ppl are just fullon dissin her when they find out the flaws ay -__-

i bet its mostly jealousy. she looks diff in tht she looks american and not at all asian but i guess it flattering shez trying to be one

this is pure conjecture, but i wonder if shez trying to become 'famous' to get money to fix her teeth..

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot of people here are just putting her down to make themselves feel better, because deep inside they're jealous and probably have a lot insecurities too.

:)

-- Thao

Guest eternal_bliss

I think a lot of people here are just putting her down to make themselves feel better, because deep inside they're jealous and probably have a lot insecurities too.

-- Thao

I agree. But at first, I couldn't help laugh a little.

But I wouldn't make fun of her for having bad teeth or trying to look Asian.

It's flattering, right?

And I'm glad her wish came true!

Alice

Guest SongBird

So that's her name. I always wondered why people watched her videos so often on youtube, her video was always on the "what people are watching section." It's cool she got to go to Japan just from being a youtube star.

Guest CitrusFlower

-- Thao

oh really? Jealous of what? We all have insecurity about our selves, she's nothing new. I don't like lindsay lohan because I'm jealous she can drink alchohal all day and I can't. Seriously, I admit I have insecurity but I don't turn myself into another person to make myself feel better. -_-

Guest mizz_J

Wow her teeth is....well she needs braces..that's for sure.

And she's not asian? I seriously thought she's japanese!

Wow. and i dont really get the point of her videos...how does she get so many views for her videos just by doing nothing?!

Guest lovecity.

i remember watching one of her stupid vid ~

she was so kute, but damn, if that's her................

no comment >_>

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

She can't even speak Japanese...I got so pissed when they praised her skills...I was like double tee eff? Are you deaf? She can barely say her own name right.

Archived