Magibon On Japanese Show

Guest leongfun

hmmm what the hell. with all the money she spent on her japanese fandom, she might as well use it to get her teeth fixed. that already pisses me off. because it's stupid. if the teeth are causing her so much hurt and shame, let it be the first priority, right? what's the problem?

Excuse me but braces don't come in cheap you know.

If you combine all her japanese merchandises, it probably still won't amount

to how much she has to pay for her teeth to get fixed.

It's not as easy as you make it out to be, ok?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CtlunatC

i think the reason why she's so self concious of her teeth is probably because of the comments people leave on her videos saying how ugly her teeth are.

she probably was already self concious of her teeth before but all that bashing adds to it.

Guest PunchNine

yeah, I saw this. So much laughs. She needs braces and a chin reduction surgery.

She needed someone to translate for her. LOL, not an asian afterall huh?

I wonder how many pedohearts she broke.

Guest mandapanda

woah i would never thought she would have those teeth lol

i finally know why she keeps on making videos like that haha

i think the side by side comparing picture is really unflatterring-- more than she actually is. she sort of looks like her youtube self in the behind the scenes footage minus the teeth.

Guest ;deuce

LOL OMFG. I've seen some of her stuff. But now, after seeing her apperance on Gyao,

I can't stop watching her videos.

I wasted so much time watching her just stare into the camera. @____@;;

...I don't know why.

Anyway, I'm really happy for her; she got to meet a favorite idol of hers.

So lucky~

Guest annameg

lmao, i was shocked too when i saw these pics floating around the web^^;

cant believe i said that she is CUTE o.O

anyways, its not like people LIKE her

she has too much time to STARE and STARE and STARE at the cam ^^;

Guest marasshi

Why are some of the people in this thread so mean? Just because she annoys you doesn't give you the right to make fun of her because of something so unfortunate as her teeth.

I've only seen one of her YouTube videos and was completely baffled by the number of hits it had. :x I'm not a fan of hers, and I've never really heard much about her before, but I'm happy for her because she got to meet her idol.

Guest yum yum dimsum

well, she does need her teeth fixed... but other than that its really weird to see her this way, and speaking English.. or just speaking full stop

Guest Bboy TYS

Shame to all those haters out there. She's inocent, it's just a misunderstanding that she was like treated by a lot of youtube users.

Archived