CHAD MiCHAEL MURRAY annouced his engagement!

Guest krazyxdreamer

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest desertseatingoceans

Already? It's going to end the same way the other one did. I wasn't fond of Sophia when he married her. I was a fan of his but not anymore after what I've heard.

man after hearing the news of him marrying again so soon make me lost respect for him.i mean come on if he want to marry some one at least choose someone that is like a bit older than 18 and enaged to the girl that work on the same place as ur ex-wife man thats just wrong.oh well ill still support OTH and sophia.

Guest cherrie.7

shes pretty. hope this marriage actually lasts. and what can i say.. he looks hot as always. man shes so lucky.

Guest OCster

He is a hottie, he's one of the hottest guys I've ever laid eyes on. But he doesn't appeal to me anymore. AFter cheating on Sophia with Paris Hilton (once before they got married and once WHILE they were married... yes, he's confessed. Sophia caught him boasting to his friends on the phone that he had hooked up with Paris-b!!tch- while they were filming House of Wax) he's no longer the sweetie I-used-to-be-poor-and-had-to-earn-money-to-take-care-of-my-siblings guy he was before. Somehow he doesn't look as happy with this new chick as he was when he was with Sophia... they're not gonna last very long. >>

Guest too late

While we like to pretend we know what goes on in celebrities lives because of magazines, we will never know the real reason as to why he cheated on her. "Once a cheater" is a very unfair judgement.

yea i agree too.

but if the rumors are true.. =[.. still hott.

Guest SatinDoll

^ i agree. he "falls in love" too easily...he'll have plenty of future wives [=

i agree...aw man...but i really thought him and Sophia were awesome.

the new girl and chad looks so bored in the pics..compared to the happy, smiley, laugh-y pics when Sophia and Chad were dating

Guest ShilVHwAiixP

Imagine how Sophia must be feeling. Isn't she another co-star on One Tree Hill? And it's only been a couple months too. I'd feel horrible. -_-;

Guest - - Yehri

they wont last -___-

i hope sophia the best, i hope sophia finds someone more hotter and better than him sighh

i love cmm but he falls in love too easssilyy

i honestly think he made a huge mistake in brekaing up with sophia

Guest Junanni

sophia is prettier but honestly i don't really know what to say on the whole situation. So this is the girl he left Sophia for? wow wow and wow...Sohpia's going to find a man 10x better hahahaha

Guest rain.lee.bow

ahh! celebs.. tsk.. sophia was soo pretty, can't believe she has to work with him. he's an richard simmons. and is the girl stupid or smth?

Archived