CHAD MiCHAEL MURRAY annouced his engagement!

Guest krazyxdreamer

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

Even if he DIDN'T cheat on her, this is way too soon. He hasn't even been divorced for a year! He's taking marriage far too lightly.

JENNI.K: No need for insults, lady. I see someone else needs to relax their dacks.

Guest ripgal

i was like HUH?! when i heard about the news.. honestly does he only haf the hots for one tree hill co-stars? im juz dazed that he's into another marriage after another.. marriage has no sanctifying value now huh?

Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

i agree. Although I am so disgusted by cheaters...we dont know anything except for what the media gives us and we have only heard just Sophia's side of the story if im not mistaken

Actually she never really gave her side of the story either. The closest is the CosmoGirl! article, but she didn't really confirm anything. She was disappointed how "close" the rumors are. She's been such a classact about it (by not going public about their private relationship, not warranting sympathy, and definitely facing him at work with his new gf) and it must suck because she has really strong traditional values. She gave up a part of her thinking that she was going to spend the rest of her life with him. :( I loved them together, but he doesn't deserve her.

On another note, CMM has a thing for beauty queens, literally.

Guest Amuse

Interesting...I personally think that he will leave her as well. Or cheat on her. =_= It's kinda obvious that this engagement/marriage won't last that long.

Guest System1430291513

i give it 3 months.

and then the girl is going to get him broke,

then chad will get married again nine months later.

he's a jerk.

Actually she never really gave her side of the story either. The closest is the CosmoGirl! article, but she didn't really confirm anything. She was disappointed how "close" the rumors are. She's been such a classact about it (by not going public about their private relationship, not warranting sympathy, and definitely facing him at work with his new gf) and it must suck because she has really strong traditional values. She gave up a part of her thinking that she was going to spend the rest of her life with him. :( I loved them together, but he doesn't deserve her.

On another note, CMM has a thing for beauty queens, literally.

she must be insanely popular at her high school now.

Guest Carrieke

Talk about taking marriage too lightly...This is way too fast to jump in a new one. But on the other hand, since I don't know the actual resaon for his cheating (who knows, maybe there was more to it) when he was w/SB I don't find him an richard simmons yet...

Guest PizazzPizza88

she's only 18

/: sophia really is strong..it's hard not to be upset when you have to be reminded of him

Archived