[official] Sjm Zhou Mi ♡

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest orange08

He looks so innocent and young in those pre-debut pics ^^. Thank you for posting! I love his smile! I hope he doesn't get too jaded with what's going on right now, although I really wouldn't blame him with so many people rooting for his failure :/.

(Btw, did anyone save those two fan accounts posted in the SJ-M thread? It'd be nice to post them here as well since I think a lot of people started to look at him differently after reading those :). Or maybe the original poster could post them here too? ^___^. I could backlog to find them, but I thought I'd ask first.)

Guest fallenframes

^ yienyienyien mentioned that as well a few pages back....

if you don't mind backlogging sj-m thread for them, that'd be awesome as i don't have the stamina to do so right.

but yeah, like you said, unless the original poster drops in here to post them.

Guest evil4ever

for me he won my heart when i heard him rapping in the SJM MV and he was soo cute in one of the Chinese show where they had SJM as guest << i dont remmber the name of the show ..

what i notice about him :

he respect other SJ members

he help by translating Chinese to them

he and Han Geng are really cute couple

Guest i_win

this man really scares me......

i cant look at his pics.....

he shud b more gentle....

quite like siwon but siwon is much much much hotter than him

(no bashing plz)

he should be more gentle... how do you mean by more gentle? --; i haven't seen him be rough with anyone... or is it just his appearance...? in which case i can only respond, if you can't look, why are you here?

Guest i.am.mistyrose

ZhouMi Thread~~~

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm so glad to find it finally.

I like his pics in monochrome....I think it's cool!!

Lots of people sharing pics ^^

I'm so sorry for can not find pics to share T^T

Thank you so much!

ZhouMi Fighting!!! ^___________^

Guest orange08

this man really scares me......

i cant look at his pics.....

he shud b more gentle....

quite like siwon but siwon is much much much hotter than him

(no bashing plz)

Are you just judging him on his outer appearance? Because he seems really friendly and gentle in their interviews, so I'm not sure where you're going with that "he shud b more gentle" thing. Appearances can be deceiving. I mean, Kangin can look pretty scary sometimes, but he's the biggest teddy bear in the whole world <333333. If you can be bothered to watch more SJ-M interviews and performances (although I'm not sure how since you can't look at his pics), maybe you'd find him gentler?

Okay! I managed to find this one from the SJ-M thread; thanks so much to eumsung for posting!

i went to the same korean academy in kangnam for a bit before i realised it was way to easy for me.. then i just kept on going back to hang out and perv on the sm boys and zhoumi was the only one who talked to me. he's really nice, he recognised me from being around so much and we used to bow and be formal then one day he just waved and was like ahn nyung~ while i was bowing so he got shocked and bowed but then I got shocked and said NOOO let's be informal! go back!! so he went back into a room and i turned around and we redid our Hello.. people around us started laughing haha it was stupid.

he's REALLY good at korean.. i reckon he's better than han kyung.. zhoumi kept on learning up until the higher classes and he really tried very hard. henry only went for a couple of months in beginners and then he had to prepare for DOn't Don stuff so i don't think his korean is that good..

i was going to get zhou mi's autograph and a pic with him but i didn't want to be all fan girl cause then i wouldn't be able to be his friend (even though that didn't really happen either) and the last time i saw him i asked for a pic when he was leaving and he said next time but he never came back!!! :o haha no big deal... i bet he's already forgotten me haha

Guest strawberry78

^ are the last pictures recent? he's holding plane ticket & got long hair like now...

The date it was posted was on April 8th so I'm guessing it was?

aeef4d631ccf5a620d33fab0.jpg

2d710f80b77b32c69123d901.jpg

96d096220f42b4ffd7cae2bf.jpg

Img226702053.jpg

credits: baidu

Guest Panda17

Oh thanks so much guys for the pics. I must save all of them lol.

I love his recent pics more than the older ones. I just think he looks better now.

Aww, I'm falling deeply for his smile, it really is beautiful.

Guest i_win

wow, he looked SOOOOO much better before debut, esp in fallenframes pic spam with the glasses O__O

is this the only sm artist that lsm hasn't improved appearance for? ( not intended to be a diss/bash, im really serious .___. )

wowowowowowow he looked so hot before debut O__O omggg ~ what did lsm do?!

he kinda looked like wu zun as well! LOL

siwon, kangta, leehom, wu zun all in one person xD

*edit* WOW I CANT GET OVER HOW HAWT HE LOOKS IN THE PRE-DEBUT PICS SKLFNWLFNWLFA

k im def raping this thread for predebut pics =D

xD; there's ayoomi? though really, i don't think he looks that bad right now... his hair is a bit long, but for liyin's conference, he looked pretty good!

Guest eumsung

hahaha yay~ he would be so happy and proud if he knew he had his own thread..

for future fans who want to buy him presents, this guy is REALLY into fashion haha

he likes to dress up nicely and loves shopping!

so clothes would be a good fan gift

Guest juju<3.

i think he is very cool & cute(:

i dont know why everyone hate him ..

but i think he is cool ..

its just sometimes .. he wants some attention, but in other words hes very cool & cuteeee :D

Guest janers

omg he sang w/ leehom? freak i need to go look that up.

he looks way better w/ the short hair.

the long hair ages him completely.lol.

Guest strawberry78

hahaha yay~ he would be so happy and proud if he knew he had his own thread..

for future fans who want to buy him presents, this guy is REALLY into fashion haha

he likes to dress up nicely and loves shopping!

so clothes would be a good fan gift

Do you have an address we could send things to? :ph34r:

73a062d8afea873f32fa1ced.jpg <- whoever drew that did a pretty good job ^^

1207833096_1007258372008040f8132921.gif

60108434e81bee5e251f1456.jpg

^ earings that say Zhoumi ^^

EC8AA4ECBA94EB909C_EC9DB4EBAFB8ECA7.jpg

credits: baidu / zhoumi.ivyro.net

Guest angelteuk

Haha. The mic got my attention. lol. it's quite long. XD.

OMG!! I LOVE THIS!!! Made my day!! hahaha. Handsome! :P Lol. I will print this on a photopaper>>put it on my wallet>>then, when somebody will ask who is he. i will say that..he's my bf! haha. lol.

Btw, Is he in relationship now? haha. XD

Guest hypocrite

so?? He IS chinese after all

what are you trying to imply? <_<

bai chi

aiyo...what I mean is...you can tell he's mainland chinese....because some chinese dont look chinese these days...

Dont call me idiot for this LOL :D

Archived