[Movie 2008] Baby & Me/Baby & I (아기와 나)

Guest tuchee11

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjinxx

AWESOME! this looks like it'll be fun to watch --- Jang Geun Suk plus adorable baby! awwwww.!!!! X]

and might i add that baby is just gorgeous! his eyes are HUUUUGE! aww, i'm in love with him too, lmao!

i can't wait to watch this movie! Geun Suk oppa is looking good..as usual...<3

Guest imurnumba1fan

my my.

i can NEVER get enough of jang geun suk.

he's soooo good lookinggg<3333333

the babie is so adorable.

cannot wait til this movie comes outttttt!

Guest silkpaper

awww this is definitely something newww

he looks so cute in the pictures in the first page <3

and not to mention the baby WOAH eyes are hugeeee :lol:

the baby looks kind of mixed in a way

Guest xling06

the baby do look a little like the baby that appear in a Hong Kong movie: Robin-B-Hood by Jackie chan & Louis Koo? just my thoughts....:P can't wait for this movie to be out!! :)

updated news about Baby & I.. ^^

Subject [리뷰스타] 장근석, 영화 아기와 나 줄거리 살짝 귀띔!

080520_3.jpg

2008-05-19 17:24

최근 배우 장근석이 영화 아기와 나 포스터 촬영현장을 공개했다.

지난 16일 방송된 MBC 연예정보 프로그램 섹션 TV연예통신에서 장근석은 영화 아기와 나에서 함께 출연한 아기 메이슨(무어하우스 문 메이슨)과 함께 출연해 포스터 촬영현장 및 영화의 간략한 내용을 소개했다.

아기 메이슨과 21살 차이가 난다는 장근석은 영화 아기와 나에 대해 어느 날 아기와 함께 너의 아기인데, 나 혼자 키우기 힘들어서 너에게 주고 간다는 편지를 받은 19살 준수가 아이를 키울까 버릴까 하다가 결국 키우게 된다.는 내용이라고 간략한 줄거리를 설명한 후 반전이 있다.며 아직 스토리와 스틸 사진 등이 비공개 된 영화에 대해 살짝 귀띔해 주었다.

또한 이날 장근석은 자신이 어렸을 때랑 메이슨이랑 누가 더 귀여운 것 같나?라는 리포터의 질문에 눈도 비슷하고 머리카락 갈색인 것도 비슷하고 매력 있는 것도 비슷하다.며 솔직하게 말해 시청자들의 눈길을 모았다.

한편, 최근 장근석은 기아 및 재해 등으로 인한 세계빈곤 문제를 널리 전하고자 세계 10개국 언어로 만든 교육용 게임에 한국 대표로 목소리를 담았다.

김미영 기자/www.reviewstar.net

credit: keunsuk.com

Guest jas282

this movie looked interesting

the baby is just so hella cute with his big bright eyes...potential major heartbreaker

and not forgetting the already is a heartbreaker JGS..for the first time I thought he looked hot and sexy

I guess I'm a weakling infront of hot daddies...lol

Guest tuchee11

related article from the JKS Thread :)

장근석, 해외 5개국 돌며 TV·CF 촬영 삼매경

스페인, 독일, 미국, 프랑스, 중국 찍고 귀국 예정

기사입력 2008-05-19 16:43 김부원 lovekbw@asiaeconomy.co.kr

한동안 방송 등에서 모습을 보기 힘들었던 배우 장근석이 5개국을 돌며 바쁜 일정을 소화중인 것으로 알려졌다.

최근 영화 '도레미파솔라시도'가 개봉한 뒤 영화 '아기와 나' 촬영까지 마친 장근석이 TV프로그램과 CF를 위해 해외 촬영에 돌입한 것.

이에 따라 장근석을 기다리던 팬들은 다음달 중순 이후에야 그의 모습을 볼 수 있을 것으로 예상된다.

19일 장근석의 한 측근은 "TV프로그램과 이미 계약돼 있던 광고 촬영을 위해 얼마전 한국을 떠났다"며 "스페인, 독일, 미국을 돈 뒤 마지막 목적지인 프랑스 파리와 중국 상해를 거쳐 다음달 중순 한국에 돌아올 예정"이라고 전했다.

그는 이어 "영화 '아기와 나' 이후 다음 작품은 아직 확정되지 않았고 해외에서 돌아온 후 당분간 휴식을 취할 것으로 보인다"고 덧붙였다.

한편 장근석이 주인공으로 출연하는 영화 '아기와 나'는 우연히 아기를 돌보게 된 한 남자의 이야기를 다룬 작품으로 오는 7월 중순 개봉될 예정이다.

김부원 기자 lovekbw@asiaeconomy.co.kr

<ⓒ아시아경제 & 스투닷컴(stoo.com)이 만드는 온오프라인 연예뉴스>

Jang Keun Suk, going to 5 overseas countries to film TV-CF

During this period of broadcasting and work, by the looks of it, tired Jang Keun Suk, will be filming in five countries and will need time to digest his busy schedules.

Recent movie "DOREMIFASO" release, movie "BABY AND ME" shooting has just ended, Jang Keun Suk has to film TV programmes and CF in overseas.

The fans of Jang Keun Suk who are awaiting for him should be able to meet him on the mid of next month.

On the 19th, Jang Keun Suk's good friend revealed: "Jang Keun Suk because of TV Programmes and the forcoming advertisements CF shootings, has left Korea not long ago." and "passed Spain, Germany, America, after that, the last destination will be Paris in France and Shanghai in China, predicted that he will be back to Korea next mid of the month."

Besides that he added: "After "Baby and I" productions is done, there are still no projects at the moment, wait till Jang Keun Suk returns from overseas, he will be taking a short break and will see it later."

On the other side, Jang Keun Suk as the lead actor starring in the movie "BABY AND I", talks about the story of a man who takes care of the baby in an accidental situation, estimated that this year July mid month, this will be his production release.

Translate: SillyYun

credit SillyYun @ JKS soompi thread

Archived