Reversing Mirror(see How You Look To Other People)

Guest shenrou

I will now definitely try this when I can... I really need to know what people are looking at when they compliment my face LOL. I have a question, though. If you're standing in front of a mirror and someone looks at your reflection, are they seeing what YOU see yourself as, or do you ALWAYS look like that?

If your friend is looking @ your reflection in the mirror, he/she is seeing you as you see yourself.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sasha100

isn't the face that i see in pictures my true image face too?

or did i just say something really stupid?

ps. how come when i'm standing side by side with my friend, hypothetically, she looks the same in the mirror as when i look at her in real life?

hmmm

i should try this though

Yeah I think thats true because Cameras dont flip your pictures like a mirror does :ph34r: I noticed I look the same in both pictures, in the mirror, and with that nifty double mirror thingie. Only thing that looks diffrent a bit are my teeth :sweatingbullets:

Heres a way you can try it without having to get a bunch of mirrors. Go to your bathroom and open up the medicen cabinet mirror and put it 90 degrees to the main big mirror in your bathroom and look at the reflection it creates and ta dah! Thats the real you...I think^^;

Guest Dollyholic

I tried this yesterday. Wow, I look bad! xd

I look so much better in a regular mirror. >_<

For some reason, I look better in videos than in pictures.

Guest caliboy

If this is how people sees me in rl using this method, then cool because my face look much better haha

not much difference thou

Guest x teehee

how does it look different? it's just reversing your image horizontally...you could take a picture of you and flip it on your computer and see the same thing, can't you? :sweatingbullets:

Guest abviolinplayer

omg i dont get this..

i tihnk im stupid.

haha no you're not the only one....I just tried this and I don't see any difference... o.O

Guest musicsmylife

i wanna try it so much. it seems like fun but kind of scary? but i cant find mirrors with no frames rawr

Guest paperdoll

i just figured that i can use my webcam on my laptop to do the true mirror thing lol. i look the same.. i guess we shouldn't think too much about it. i was thinking that it would probably be frustrating to do makeup on this true mirror

• 1 year later...
Guest frostiemint

i think IKEA sells those kinda mirrors :)

and a girl cant have too many mirrors so i guess it'll be alright to buy em.. i have em but they're already plastered on the walls.. :\

though i always think people say i'm more decent looking than i think i am.. too harsh on myself perhaps? :\

Once I found out about this on soompi I started taking a profile picture of myself with my phone before I go out to check my appearance since I don't have a true mirror. It's a cheap alternative as long as your camera is of somewhat decent quality and you have good aim, however the downside is that you can only get your face.

Archived