[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest dbart001

It is just too ridiculous for SB to sacrifice herself to save devil queen MJ and not her own mother. I want to slap SB. Anyone, please help me.

I am disappointed of SB too...She should have saved her own mother first before anyone else...I think HS put pressure on her too by saying he will die to save her sicko mother...Would SB live happilly ever after if her evil MIL lives and her own mother dies because she chose to save MJ??? I guess, this is her destiny to live miserably ever after...They extended this drama this long and yet no explanation on why MiOk abandoned SB. The writers should have used all those wasted episode on what drove MiOk to abandon her child...What a waste of our time watching this stupid drama?... :angry:

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are all mad about it, many posters have given up already, we are just the remaining bunch trying to support one another other to get through the next 4 episodes. I have lost all my interest in SB's destiny, I feel nothing for her, I don't agree with her. I cannot believe saving MJ is more important than saving her own dying mother. I wonder what she would do if Young Sook is the one who needs her bone marrow, would she choose her over Ming Jung in that case.

Guest divasma

Does anyone know if any of the writers, the producer or director see this board? I hope that if so then someone has learned something about continuity, common sense and drama, because it didn't show in this writing. Congratulations to Yoona on her win because I think it must have been really hard considering the material she, as a newcomer, had to work with.

I am so happy to have had the insight and comments from you all here. Thank you so much. I apologize for not having been able to add anyting but my 2 cents! I will be glad when we can start watching and commenting on the next one - I really, really hope that it is a better written show.

I am disappointed of SB too...She should have saved her own mother first before anyone else...I think HS put pressure on her too by saying he will die to save her sicko mother...Would SB live happilly ever after if her evil MIL lives and her own mother dies because she chose to save MJ??? I guess, this is her destiny to live miserably ever after...They extended this drama this long and yet no explanation on why MiOk abandoned SB. The writers should have used all those wasted episode on what drove MiOk to abandon her child...What a waste of our time watching this stupid drama?... :angry:

Considering SB's decision, MiOk should have done more than just abandon her! :ph34r:

In today's episode MiOk visits MJ and tells her they've both been bad mothers. MiOk for leaving her only daughter, and MJ for ignoring her own son's happiness by hating his wife. MiOk tries to make amends and says she heard MJ is getting a bone marrow transplant, and wishes MJ well.

MiOk makes a bet with SB that whoever reaches the soccer goal post first gets to make a wish. MiOk wins and she tells SB to give MJ the bone marrow (WHYYYY). She says she will try any treatment there is available and if she really feels sick she will ask SB for her bone marrow (of course, this has to be after a year). SB cries and hopes her mother will stay well enough for the year so she can do another bone marrow transplant. SB actually calls MiOk, "mom."

Guest misscristinej0y

Thank you Simba3K, jethrel, Taoofnothing, Every2toy, 46527eu4, Usernamenave, sweetheart0085, audu, anyaxoxo22, M_BoA308, RiceGirl1212, cocoa!!!

Why does MJ get everything? It would have been better to see SB donate to her mother and let MJ suffer!

Good question, why does MJ get everything? I have not watched any of the episode with translation, so I still do not fully understand MJ's condition, is she in last stage of her cancer and therefore needs bone marrow transplant more than Miok?? Is SB a doctor now, and she believes Miok can hold up well for another year???? From the preview, we will see Miok getting more sick.

the writer of the story richard simmons me off.. why in the world would they make SB pick her inlaw it doesnt make sense how could you pick between a blood and a person who dont treat you right.

and i still dont understand why mj hates her so much i think its because she is a part of a family who used to be her maid is that it... is that why she looks down on them.. sorry to say but i think most of us if we had to pick between blood and evil inlaw geez i wont even think twice. even if she abandoned me she is still blood and since i never grew up with her i would like to have that time to get to know her and find out who i really am.

AHH gee!! i soooo fired up

and HS USELESS husband sorry to say but what has he done as a husband!!

Guest ValleeDamour

Thank you Simba3K, jethrel, Taoofnothing, Every2toy, 46527eu4, Usernamenave, sweetheart0085, audu, anyaxoxo22, M_BoA308, RiceGirl1212, cocoa!!!

Why does MJ get everything? It would have been better to see SB donate to her mother and let MJ suffer!

I am so mad at SB. I used to like and have a lot of compassion as well as admiring her witty kindness and optimistic attitude when things did not go well for her. But, the writers changed her strong and charming characters into a pitiful person, who desperately needs to win her evil mother in law acceptance and turned away from her birth mother. I would admire SB character if she sacrifices her happiness to forgive and save her own mother instead of begging to save evil mother in-law MJ, who has no mercy to destroy her.

I am very happy to give a BIG failure rating to YAMD writers.

Okay, I am done.

I am also mad at Hose, CB and Yuri. How could they shamelessly accept SB's decision??? They all know MJ is evil to SB, and they also know that Miok is also in need of a transplant. How selfish they are??

Also - HS KNOWS MiOk is sick, but instead of saying SB should give her bone marrow to her own mother, he just says, "you are in such a tough position" and hugs her. Whatev.

CB says whatever SB decides, they will not hate her. YR didn't know so she stays mad at SB until she finds out from TP that SB agreed to the bone marrow transplant.

MJ has a dream that she goes home to an empty house and finds her photo on the dresser and wakes up. She decides to go home and finds all of these messages SB wrote taped on the wall - about how to make MJ happy, what kind of food she should eat when sick, etc. HS and SB get home and MJ watches them as they talk about MJ and MJ is surprised to hear SB say HS is like medicine to MJ, she needs him the most. After MJ is done with her treatment SB says she will stay with her parents for a while so MJ won't have to see her. MJ goes back to the hospital and tells YR to go home, and YR is about to take the pink cardigan SB bought for YR but MJ tells her to leave it - I guess MJ FINALLY realizes that SB is a good person and has nothing but good intentions. But whatever. MJ is evil. SB goes through with the bone marrow transplant.

I am very happy to give a BIG failure rating to YAMD writers.

Perhaps we can all get an electronic petition together and give a BIG FAILURE rating and Worst Drama of 2008 Award to the writers.

I wish now that SB had been shown to be Doyoung instead of MiOk's daughter and we could re-wind time to when this drama still had a sense of directon.

I am also mad at Hose, CB and Yuri. How could they shamelessly accept SB's decision??? They all know MJ is evil to SB, and they also know that Miok is also in need of a transplant. How selfish they are??

Because they know the law of self preservation.

HS USELESS husband sorry to say but what has he done as a husband!!

I know! he doesn't even makes her look blissful B)

Guest XiahxTiffany

u guys have to think im pretty sure that Miok wanted SB to save MJ

she does want SB to have a happy life and yes MJ makes it miserable but

really i bet MiOk wanted SB to save MJ instead of her this will make her appreciate SB more

and noe that she isnt the best women in the world so really i think the plot was good

im not super glad that MJ is alive but i bet Miok wouldve died either way

YAMD 174 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 175 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

175회 :: 2009년 1월 6일 화요일

민정은 조금씩 기력을 회복해가면서, 자신에게 골수 이식을 해준 사람이 막내 동생이 아닌 새벽임을 알게 되고, 병원에서 미옥이 백혈병으로 상태가 나빠진 것을 발견한다. 연실은 복동을 입양하고, 로하스 제2주주는 칠복을 경영진에서 끌어내리려 하는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

175 times: Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Recovering a little strength to the way people, who gave his bone marrow transplant, his youngest brother was not to know the morning, the condition deteriorated in the hospital miok found to have leukemia. And adopted the yeonsil bokdong, aware LOHAS 2 to shareholders trying to bring winners down from the management chilbok ......

YAMD streaming for all episodes,

including E-Subbed episodes 001-114 from SoShi-Subs for viewing and HQ download,

including Chinese-Subbed episodes 001-current from TuDou.

SoShified 001-114: ---
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

VEOH 001-114: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 115-138: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 115-174: --------
[RAW]

YouTube 075-173: ----
[RAW with English translation transcripts]

MySoju 001-135: -----
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs & KBS-World versions]

TuDou 001-167: ------
[Chinese-Subbed]

YouKu 001-173: ------
[RAW]

Only 4 more episodes until the end of this farce! :)

Guest lantawmako

I agree, the writers have consistently showed the charaters on this show to be devoid of any morals and values. As much as I love my MIL if there is a choice between saving my "estranged" mothers life and her's, my mother would win hands down. This is just too unreal to be believed :tongue2:

They also have not convincingly shown any real remorse by SUB or YS towards SB. SUB turnerd around because she met another man, not because she felt bad about what she was doing to SB and YS turned around after being dumped by a man and finding out her daughter was dating someone of higher "status" than HS.

And don't even get me started on the whole TP/YR mess. MJ has never truly been remorseful towards the Kim family for what she put them through. Yet, this whole family with the exception of SY went to be tested to try and save this detestable human being. Are we expected to believe with 4 episodes to go that MJ is going to have this miraculous near-death experience that is going to completely change her life around and atone for all the evil she has done. I, for one, just don't see it and can't accept it.

ahhh.... i haven't seen todays episode yet but reading all your comments this drama really makes me mad.

It defies all rules...this is fiction...its supposed to be good vs evil...good always wins...how about blood is thicker than water...doesn't SB know that the decision she makes will haunt her for the rest of her life.

in real life i can defy my parents and marry the person that they may not like, but i will never trade the chance for a parent of mine to survive with the life of an MIL who treated me like a piece of trash from the very start..i will give up Adonis if that means i can save my parents...thats just normal.

and where is the loving HS stand ?...he seemed to turn into a character with the brain the size of the mosquito's....you can't watch the love of your life make the wrong decision....surely anybody who make this kind of decision will regret it. ...oh i am sorry, i should have realize it a long time ago...HS and SB's character is a product of the imagination of writers whos brains is not bigger than the size of the mosquito.

oh well as i said i am mad. :fury: so to end this madness i am sorry to say that they made a mistake in naming this drama....the title should be.."Honey I shrank my Brain" or how my mother in law shrank my brain.

Edit: and oh, they put this drama in the wrong category...this not romance...this is horror..

what started as a family drama, rated G, turned out to be horror..rated X.

The main character is MJ. All others have supporting roles.

The only thing that really has a logical turn around is YSL...I like DG family...because of a child thye found happiness and orphan child brought the goodness in them.

and where is the loving HS stand ?...he seemed to turn into a character with the brain the size of the mosquito's....you can't watch the love of your life make the wrong decision....surely anybody who make this kind of decision will regret it. ...oh i am sorry, i should have realize it a long time ago...HS and SB's character is a product of the imagination of writers whos brains is not bigger than the size of the mosquito.

Edit: and oh, they put this drama in the wrong category...this not romance...this is horror..

Ohh....my :lol::lol: You have made my day.

HS is such a great disappointment! He is not a supportive husband at all. He says he is ad seems to try and act like he is, but I have often wanted lately to load up one of those really big vaccination needles full of testesterone and finally take that trip to Seoul. Somewhere between episodes 105 and 175 he seems have become quite deficient in this major, male hormone.

OH THE HORROR

Guest kawaiiyuki2

What i don't understand is that with all the illness in the world, why did the writers give mj blood cancer? To explain her evil actions they should have given her a brain tumor. GOd, BLOOD CANCER.

I must agree of all the male leads in K drama, hs isn't really good. But i had a feeling that hs and sb wouldn't get a divorce the views would get really upset. Not that many of us here aren't mad at the writer. I know that i am.

Archived