[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random thoughts:

1. That $3000 that TP 'borrowed' and invested, I think may very well turn into some magical money mine in the future, so I keep waiting to hear something about how it really has been turned into $100 000.

2. It's been revealed that HS randomly has a place of his own, is he going to be moving out of his house sometime soon a la YunHu of Pure 19?

3. If TP gets together with BJ then he'll be with the housekeeper for the Lohas' and we all know how he feels about them and their connection with his family. I see that being an issue but that's even if they decide to go that direction with his character, I'm not too sure of what's next for him.

4. Maybe, hopefully, with any luck, Halmonee will pass away peacefully in her sleep and I won't have to deal with her horrible attitude any more.

5. Has DaeJin ever been loving and affectionate to YeonShil? Even hating Soobin as much as I do, I think that growing up with that kind of relationship as an example can really mess with an impressionable, weak girl's head.

6. In episode 38, where the Italian businessman refuses to look over the Lohas catalogue: the 'actor' protraying said businessman was without exaggeration the worst actor I have ever seen in my life. I understand that it was a very small role but every second that he was on screen I had to cringe with second-hand embarrassment. Of all the foreign actors I have ever seen in the many asian dramas I've watched, he was the most sucktacular of them all. Hangs head in shame. :wacko:

Guest TOP_jaejoong

4. Maybe, hopefully, with any luck, Halmonee will pass away peacefully in her sleep and I won't have to deal with her horrible attitude any more.

I AGREE WITH YOU! LOL

------

omg.

i hate soobin.

she's so evil.

ugh.

and i hate dramas that goes on for this long. lol

cant wait to see the preview.

its not up yet on the official website

Guest V A L XD

Silent reader.

I'm not a fan of yoona. I actually dislike her.

But the drama is good. I really prefer her as an actress. Too bad she's part of SNSD.

The real reason I watched it was for Ji Hoon.

Any ways, I really dislike how Soshified isn't willing to share, even though I know a lot of you say that it's all up to them.

I'm just glad I have KBS world, and can watch without having to freak out if soshisubs is going to release them or not.

Guest gimmiemykandie

^soshified is willing to share. 50 non-spam posts isn't much. and i don't see why it'd be unfair. they tried streaming on youtube. that got taken down. they then tried to stream on viddler, and that account got closed as well. so how is it that they aren't "willing to share"? they've tried streaming, testing out different sites, and even went to the trouble of reuploading ALL the subbed episodes on viddler before they were closed down. they're human, they get tired of things like us. it's clear that if they stream anywhere, then they're just gonna get shut down. so now that only leaves the option of downloading it off the forum. from the beginning, there was a 50 posts requirement to download anything from the SoshiSubs subforum. why should that change now? downloading is exclusive to members that contribute to the forum via donations or posts. they're not asking you to sacrifice your life for them or SNSD.

Soshified put their effort into it, if you want to see the subbed episodes, shouldn't you put some effort into it as well?

Guest danila

Episode 70 text preview translation anyone

수빈은 호세를 포기하지 않고 민정과 새벽을 처리할 방도를 궁리하고, 영숙은 새벽이에 대한 진심을 호소하며 조금씩 반대하는 가족들의 마음을 흔든다. 새벽이 입양되면 수빈과 사촌지간이 되기에, 호세는 좀처럼 파혼을 진행시킬 기회를 찾지 못하고, 좌절한 태풍과 놀러나온 유리는 나이트에서 마주치는데......

:)

Soobin does not give up on Hosae, and together with MinJung she considers how to handle Saebyuk. Youngsook shows her sincerity about Saebyuk and slowly causes her family to open up to the idea of adoption. Since Saebyuk will be Soobin's cousin once she is adopted, Hosae cannot find an opportunity to break off the engagement. Frustrated, Taepoong goes to a nightclub and runs into Yuri who has come to play.....

Guest bbisvip

soo bin needs to face the facts. why can't she just admit that it's over? does she really think that she'll end up happy with a guy that is 100% not even interested in her o_o going up to grandma & crying desperately? wow. just pathetic. i'm glad that hose chose saebyuk over soobin even though it is really dangerous considering soobin & hose's crazy mothers. and i almost forgot. the grandma. -.-

Guest mittens

I can't download and watch the eng subs by soshi subs. I use a public computer to watch... does any one know if english subs are coming out on a license DVD and that's why the fansubs get taken down?

Or is someone watching on KBS world with english subs where they can tape it on the VCR for me? Thanks.

Guest jstn86

Silent reader.

I'm not a fan of yoona. I actually dislike her.

But the drama is good. I really prefer her as an actress. Too bad she's part of SNSD.

The real reason I watched it was for Ji Hoon.

Any ways, I really dislike how Soshified isn't willing to share, even though I know a lot of you say that it's all up to them.

I'm just glad I have KBS world, and can watch without having to freak out if soshisubs is going to release them or not.

umm maybe you should stay silent then.

gimmiemykandie said it best. soshisubs tried everything they could do share and make YAMD available to everyone. they tried and got shut down. how can you hate on that?

everyone is entitled to their own opinions so if you want to dislike YoonA, that's fine. Good for you.

But please... don't talk crap about soshisubs if you don't know how to appreciate it. go watch KBS World and stop complaining. Thanks.

Guest hyuksu

V A L X D, your post is really unnecessary. Maybe you should just continue being a silent reader.

Soobin does not give up on Hosae, and together with MinJung she considers how to handle Saebyuk. Youngsook shows her sincerity about Saebyuk and slowly causes her family to open up to the idea of adoption. Since Saebyuk will be Soobin's cousin once she is adopted, Hosae cannot find an opportunity to break off the engagement. Frustrated, Taepoong goes to a nightclub and runs into Yuri who has come to play.....

Yuri? Haha, maybe she'll have a storyline with TP! :) I rather have her than Bokjoo. :x

Minjung + Soobin = SB's worst nightmare.

Guest bbisvip

and also i hope something really bad happens to yeon shil, or the grandma. they think they're the most important people alive seriously. --;

Guest V A L XD

psh, even on the internet, I can't even voice my opinion of what I think and what I don't like.

Fine, if you want me to post in here again, than I won't. And the only reason I don't want to post on on Soshi is because I got nothing to say about the members. And I did have 25 post until the mods changed my post back to 8.

Random thoughts:

1. That $3000 that TP 'borrowed' and invested, I think may very well turn into some magical money mine in the future, so I keep waiting to hear something about how it really has been turned into $100 000.

2. It's been revealed that HS randomly has a place of his own, is he going to be moving out of his house sometime soon a la YunHu of Pure 19?

3. If TP gets together with BJ then he'll be with the housekeeper for the Lohas' and we all know how he feels about them and their connection with his family. I see that being an issue but that's even if they decide to go that direction with his character, I'm not too sure of what's next for him.

5. Has DaeJin ever been loving and affectionate to YeonShil? Even hating Soobin as much as I do, I think that growing up with that kind of relationship as an example can really mess with an impressionable, weak girl's head.

6. In episode 38, where the Italian businessman refuses to look over the Lohas catalogue: the 'actor' protraying said businessman was without exaggeration the worst actor I have ever seen in my life. I understand that it was a very small role but every second that he was on screen I had to cringe with second-hand embarrassment. Of all the foreign actors I have ever seen in the many asian dramas I've watched, he was the most sucktacular of them all. Hangs head in shame. :wacko:

omg. i totally agree with everything you said. ESPECIALLY the last one. That made me rofl.

everytime the guy came on the screen I laughed really hard...like his acting -if you can call it that, almost broke my computer~~

psh, even on the internet, I can't even voice my opinion of what I think and what I don't like.

Fine, if you want me to post in here again, than I won't. And the only reason I don't want to post on on Soshi is because I got nothing to say about the members. And I did have 25 post until the mods changed my post back to 8.

maybe you spammed?

what I don't really understand, is why people have to come here and complain...can't they just complain to ....their little brother?

if you don't like it, don't like it. If you don't like it and don't want to do it, then don't do it.

it's simple.

ladidah~~~

On the side note, I feel bad for taepoong...if saebyuk is really the REAL daughter, then he would be liking his sister.

: ( oh my~

Guest thesweetestkrn

wait .. uhh

hold up

im lost all of a sudden

who in the world is MinJung???

OK nvm

i got my answer on the first page

sorry .. i always refer to people as so-n-so's mom or something

anyways .. that grandma is pissing me off

and whats with this whole hosae thing losing opps to get with saebyuk is she becomes soobin's cousin???

that shouldnt make a difference

Guest TOP_jaejoong

^

I AGREE with you.

i dont get the point of why HOSAE would lose the opportunity.

i mean, just becuase they became a cousin doesnt mean he have to stay with soobin...

hmm.

we'll see :]

i wanna see next episdoe!!! ahh

this drama wont be delayed for the olympics.. rightt?

what I don't really understand, is why people have to come here and complain...can't they just complain to ....their little brother?

if you don't like it, don't like it. If you don't like it and don't want to do it, then don't do it.

it's simple.

ladidah~~~

I agree with you. This forum is about the show and the many characters involved. We should not use this forum to be hurtful toward its members or othe forums' subbers. Let's just try to get along at least in cyberspace.

Onto the show, I can't believe Soobin tried to run down SB :crazy: Also, the way she acted as if HS's mom's ring wouldn't come off and then kept it to show to the staff. This girl is really scaring me.

Guest _Zoolander_

I'm really, really enjoying YAMD. It can be really frustrating, because it moves at a fast pace with a bunch of events happening, but sometimes it seems no progress is ever made. Or other times all progress is reset to the beginning because of some happenings. But it is charming and addictive, almost like a cinderella story with Soobin, Grandma, and Hose's mother as the evil step sisters.

You can complain if you like, but it's considered very bad etiquette. Soshisubs has put a lot of effort into making subs available on multiple sites but have had their efforts shot down each time. To say they won't share is outrageous as they have shared, free of charge, something for us non Korean speaking lechers to enhance the enjoyment of a fun show that a lot of people (including me) probably wouldn't have watched or known about without their subs. ;)

Not to mention the company that bought the English rights to the series is being aggressive in protecting their holdings. Making the download links readily available, like we've seen with the videos on the streaming sites, would be a big risk to having the whole subbing of the series forced to cease and desist, which would suck royally for everyone.

Archived