[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest V A L XD

Hose is taking a long time to break off the engagement. One episode to tell Soobin, one episode to tell his parents and now one episode to tell Soobin's mom. Think he needs another episode to tell Soobin's dad!!!

Oh we can't forget the employee's too and the media. Thats another 2 episode he'll need! lawl.

Guest piano4112000

Episode 77 text preview. anyone willing to translate

파혼을 두고 길길이 날뛰는 연실을 앞두고 민정은 파혼하면 일반적으로 여자 쪽에 더 불리하다며 연실을 구슬린다. 호세의 마음과 행동은 확고하지만, 연실과 수빈의 분노와, 입양으로 인해 사촌 관계로 묶였다는 데에 대한 도리 때문에 호세와 새벽의 관계는 좀처럼 풀리지 않는다. 한편 태풍은 소영에게 빼앗긴 유리의 시계를 찾느라 스타일을 구기는데......

Guest kawaiiyuki2

From soobin's mom expression at the end of epi 76 looks like hs' mom won't be getting off so easily. I think both soobin's and hs' parent get what's coming to them. Hs clearly stated at the being that he didn't like soobin but soobin mom and his mom forced her on him. hs' mom also gave soobin false hope in saying that hs will come around when she clearly see/knows that hs will even agree to marriage at end.

Looks like hs and sb will be having a hard time getting together. Hopefully we'll get to see some tender momments between them before they get married(when the time comes) sy and tp got some couple time. Hopefully sb and hs get that.

Hose is taking a long time to break off the engagement. One episode to tell Soobin, one episode to tell his parents and now one episode to tell Soobin’s mom. Think he needs another episode to tell Soobin’s dad!!!

Yes, and did you notice that the main characters didn't have a scene in today's episode. there always Souyong and Taeyoung though. The writers are just too stingy with scenes between HS and SB

Guest jbigdog123

From soobin's mom expression at the end of epi 76 looks like hs' mom won't be getting off so easily.

I really want to see both of them going at it, pulling each other's hair, ripping off their shirts, biting, eye gouging...etc

Guest sweetheart0085

Episode 76 text preview. anyone willing to translate

파혼을 두고 길길이 날뛰는 연실을 앞두고 민정은 파혼하면 일반적으로 여자 쪽에 더 불리하다며 연실을 구슬린다. 호세의 마음과 행동은 확고하지만, 연실과 수빈의 분노와, 입양으로 인해 사촌 관계로 묶였다는 데에 대한 도리 때문에 호세와 새벽의 관계는 좀처럼 풀리지 않는다. 한편 태풍은 소영에게 빼앗긴 유리의 시계를 찾느라 스타일을 구기는데......

I [sweetheart0085] have already posted this question in page 139 and motoway065 have already translated it...

you can read it there in page 139 of the topic^.^

Thanks for the links Skyeler^.~

Guest Kron11

I really want to see both of them going at it, pulling each other's hair, ripping off their shirts, biting, eye gouging...etc

Only if they can manage to have dear grandma beneath them to protect the innocent floor and furniture.

Guest sweetheart0085

yeah...i agree with you

if they won't let Hosae break the engagement, then why not, the moms disagree and break it themselves :tongue2:

but then again, that will mean that Hosae will really not have a back bone or anything to say about how his life is going to be

cos his mom will control him too[she already does] :sweatingbullets: .

Man :phew: ...this is going to get dangerous before we start to see any romance from Hosae or Saebyuk.

I'm actually really disappointed with the pace of the show right now. I got prematurely excited by him telling his parents and thoughts that the engagement was definitely at its end. But, alas, they intend to milk this thing for another billion episodes or so. I'm not interested anymore in how he untangles himself from this mess. I want to see him together with SB, who I'm also annoyed by, and battling the evil together.

I'm just wrung out on always hoping that this is it, for them to delay it once more. I want some forward movement and for them to get out of stall.

Next, I'm tired of Soyoung and Taeyoung, they're married and good for them now onto the people that are still working towards a romantic development i.e. TP/Yuri and SB/HS. Thank you.

Guest piano4112000

I [sweetheart0085] have already posted this question in page 139 and motoway065 have already translated it...

you can read it there in page 139 of the topic^.^

Thanks for the links Skyeler^.~

Oops sorry I meant preview 77 not 76.

Guest sweetheart0085

Oops sorry I meant preview 77 not 76.

Oh...i almost posted the preview text of ep 77, but you did already.

Anyone plz translate for us...Thank you^.^

I'm actually really disappointed with the pace of the show right now. I got prematurely excited by him telling his parents and thoughts that the engagement was definitely at its end. But, alas, they intend to milk this thing for another billion episodes or so. I'm not interested anymore in how he untangles himself from this mess. I want to see him together with SB, who I'm also annoyed by, and battling the evil together.

I'm just wrung out on always hoping that this is it, for them to delay it once more. I want some forward movement and for them to get out of stall.

Next, I'm tired of Soyoung and Taeyoung, they're married and good for them now onto the people that are still working towards a romantic development i.e. TP/Yuri and SB/HS. Thank you.

Well...not that i'm on their side or anything,

i just think that they have to prolong the tension between Hosae+Saebyuk+Soobin so that the drama can reach episode 100.

if everything goes smoothly and Hosae and Saebyuk get together, the episodes will be too short no matter what they add to it, soo...

They choose to prolong it and are adding TP and Yuri in the mix, just so they can have other characters to develop.

Please don't get mad at them,

and remember that they are trying to keep your interest while dragging the drama as far as they could till ep 100.

Be patient...there are 24 more episodes to go [i think :sweatingbullets: ].

p.s. I'm just asuming that there will be 100 or more episodes of this drama.

That's what i heard somewhere and i have been counting down from 99 eps to go, to now 24 more eps to go.

Guest reKaddict

Taking a look at all the past daily dramas, the show will be 160-170 episodes long. There's almost no way they could finish up in 24 episodes with a satisfying ending.

I'm hoping that YAMD go past 170 as LON did...

So I want them to include more storylines, and some storylines featuring Ban YoonHee. I'm still hung up on having SaeByuk and YoonHee develop a closer friendship, so the TaeYoung/SoYoung storyline doesn't focus too closely on just the couple. It would also give SaeByuk a more well rounded life... to include a close relationship with a younger sibling/niece. Everyone else in the cast is older than SaeByuk.

Guest chotloan

wow... you're very fast...

hope someone can summarize today's episode..... :)

Can someone pls give us translation for today episode

Well...not that i'm on their side or anything,

i just think that they have to prolong the tension between Hosae+Saebyuk+Soobin so that the drama can reach episode 100.

if everything goes smoothly and Hosae and Saebyuk get together, the episodes will be too short no matter what they add to it, soo...

They choose to prolong it and are adding TP and Yuri in the mix, just so they can have other characters to develop.

Please don't get mad at them,

and remember that they are trying to keep your interest while dragging the drama as far as they could till ep 100.

Be patient...there are 24 more episodes to go [i think :sweatingbullets: ].

p.s. I'm just asuming that there will be 100 or more episodes of this drama.

That's what i heard somewhere and i have been counting down from 99 eps to go, to now 24 more eps to go.

It's not that I expect they are going to happy and unimpeded until the end of the show once they get together because I know that's an impossibility, —they have so many people to win over including a fiance that just might have SB killed before she gives up HS and a future mother in law that would front the money for said diabolical deed— but that I'm frustrated about the mutual acknowledgement of feelings between the two. Namely, SB and her timidity. Part of me gets that he is affianced and so for that reason she withholds her affection but when she tells everyone else about her strong feelings I just get into WTF? mode.

The bitterness was not abated after what was the stingiest smile yet. He asks for a smile to boost his spirits and give him strength and then she briefly does this half cringe-half smile thing that had me wishing he'd say 'keep it'.

Rant over. I'm still a SB/HS shipper but when you watch tv it seems ppl always do annoying things.

Guest xousagio29ox

is it just me or does anyone else feel that hosae looks a little like bi (rain)..... the eyes and facial structure. Especially, when he has certain facial reaction to his mom's comments... it really looks like bi...

Guest b00kw0rm

is it just me or does anyone else feel that hosae looks a little like bi (rain)..... the eyes and facial structure. Especially, when he has certain facial reaction to his mom's comments... it really looks like bi...

I think the only similiarity is that they are both soo drooling georgeous :tongue2:

Guest kawaiiyuki2

It's not that I expect they are going to happy and unimpeded until the end of the show once they get together because I know that's an impossibility, —they have so many people to win over including a fiance that just might have SB killed before she gives up HS and a future mother in law that would front the money for said diabolical deed— but that I'm frustrated about the mutual acknowledgement of feelings between the two. Namely, SB and her timidity. Part of me gets that he is affianced and so for that reason she withholds her affection but when she tells everyone else about her strong feelings I just get into WTF? mode.

The bitterness was not abated after what was the stingiest smile yet. He asks for a smile to boost his spirits and give him strength and then she briefly does this half cringe-half smile thing that had me wishing he'd say 'keep it'.

Rant over. I'm still a SB/HS shipper but when you watch tv it seems ppl always do annoying things.

I totally agree... the are many lose ends to tie along with hs and sb's relationship.

Soobin needs to have her evil scream fest and her mom has to rant some more. While Hs' mom goes there lots of head aches and high blood pressure. There also the bit about the missing daughter and if sb's is really the girl. Then there is yuri and tp who i think fit well together because they think a like.

Oh i just finished watch epi 36 on kbs world in NewYork and i really want to pull out soobin's hair. Or lock or up or slap her in the face. She drives to crazy. Having the nurse lie so she can get hs' mom on her side. and talking to herself thinking that hs will cling on to her. I guess she really think things through cause it hs is breaking off the engagement even last as we can see in the current episodes airing in korea. :angry::w00t::ph34r:

Archived