[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

A big thank you to vballer87 !!! Good luck on your last year of college =D

thank you for providing us with translated summaries ! you will be missed!

ugh I'm so tired of Soobin she's so annoying it's not even funny

I hope SB will open up to Hose more it's so cute :blush:

Does anyone have the link for preview 73?

t h a n k s =]

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jbigdog123

Lastly, here's the ep. 73 preview:

Ajumma: Saebyuk! (she's about to tell her good news about the adoption)

I'm assuming that the grandma gave approval for an adoption. The reason for approval was because SooBin talked grandma into it just so SB would have a family, which was the requirement for Russian assignment...This is going to backfire on SooBin...I hope.

ooh i'm kind of excited to see Hose get kind of emotional and active in the next episode

Thanks vallerball87, you will be missed. Good luck in college and your job hunt. I wish you all the best.

I see the Noxious 4 are still at it. :tongue2: How can Minjung think that she can force her son to not only marry, but love someone he doesn't. I she thinks Soobin is so wondeful then maybe she should marry her. Soobin is so....low and vile my God wanting the adoption to happen so that she can send SB to Russia :wacko::wacko: This girl needs HELP fast.

Guest piano4112000

vballer87 posted the translation for the preview of episode 73 & it's found in the previous page.

The one I posted was for the written preview not the preview for the end of the episode but I guess its the same thing.

Hey everyone, here's the recap for ep. 72. Unfortunately, this will be my last recap because i'll be really busy getting ready to go back to school since it's my last year in college, finding a job, etc. I hope you guys understand! Thanks to Aug05 and Kori65 who have been providing summaries faithfully everyday, you guys are in good hands :)

GOOD LUCK to vballer87... Hope you will excel excellent result in your studies... Thk Q for being with us "YAMD" for a period and its been a great help... :D:D Do pop by with spot translations if possible.. :D

I noticed there are some korean jbiqdoq123 & Mrs dbsk...glad to see your postings as there are many non koreans here (like myself) :lol::lol:

Guest hanlenguyen

Singer and Actor Lee Jee Hoon in TaePoong Ep.71

In this sad part when TaePoong realizes SaeByeok does not love him...,

the background music is Mr.JeeHoon's "YOU ARE LEAVING" in his 6th Album "The Classic"...

Very Touching...

Please enjoy the wonderful acting and singing of Mr.Jee Hoon~~

PS.the Eng Sub is the lyrics of the song "You Are Leaving"...

If you want to listen to the whole song, please check:

Lee Jee Hoon~~"You Are Leaving":TaePoong Ep.71 Song Cut(Eng Sub)

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1YaEgkZ58

Lee Jee Hoon~~"You Are Leaving":TaePoong Ep.71 Song Cut(Chi Sub)

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=4SykH-Q9EXg

Guest sweetheart0085

Thank you vballer87

for subbibg all these summaries for us,

i will miss u very much,

and i wish you luck on the things you are pursuing

[going back to school and finding a job]

Fighting for me to you :tears:

Guest winghlau

Hey everyone, here's the recap for ep. 72. Unfortunately, this will be my last recap because i'll be really busy getting ready to go back to school since it's my last year in college, finding a job, etc. I hope you guys understand! Thanks to Aug05 and Kori65 who have been providing summaries faithfully everyday, you guys are in good hands :)

Thanks a million for your translation and all the best for your coming college year.

Kang Yuri and Kim TaePoong may look good together, but it would be a bad mix for marriage. They are both too immature. They are both irresponsible about too many things, and especially about money.

Agreed. But their character development can help stretch the drama to 100+ episodes.

I'm not too sure if Kang Minjung knows that Bokju & SB are friends ... I missed the episode when & how Bokju started working as maid for Hosae's family ... what more if Minjung finds out that Bokju passes information to SB about happenings inside the house especially those concerning Hosae. Minjung will kick her out for sure!

Guest pilseung1

Thanks vballer87 for all your translations.You'll be sincerely missed.Hope you get the results you are aiming for in your last year at college.Best wishes for your job hunting too. :)

Take care.

Guest winghlau

Saebyuk might take up the overseas assignment if it is a career advancement, knowing how much she wanted to be a designer.

And being newly adopted into the family she might not want to cause trouble by dating Hose immediately.

Guest --hearts.

Finally got my hands on the OST.

I have a link of Lee Hyun - Let's Go Back (the song in the previews) in my profile under comments for whoever wants it.

Finally got my hands on the OST.

I have a link of Lee Hyun - Let's Go Back (the song in the previews) in my profile under comments for whoever wants it.

Thkz 13 hearts... been waiting for this song.. Now listening.. :w00t::w00t:

Guest nugraha

Taepoong is a quite complicated and dfficult role , but Lee Jihoon can interpret him so vividly and adorably,although I try to tell myself it's just a drama to avoid feeling too sad but I still can not help heartbroken to pieces for Taepoong!!!...T..T...Especially the scene when he hopelessly ruined the balloons and flowers that he made for Saebyuk.....

Saebyuk still didn't even understand how deep Taepoong love her and did how much for her. Although Taepoong looked like childlike and hot temper but he is also decent and completely true to his love and heart. Maybe it's because he is such a simple person so that he would be hurt by love so much......

Jeehoon is such a talented actor with his unique, irresistible attraction!! What an amazing boy!! Can not help but deeply love him!!~~

P/s:Dear everyone who Lee Ji hoon fans

His song, "You're Leaving" was played in the drama

and it was like a music video with Taepoong's acting and singing.

7020.jpg

7034.jpg

I agree with you. In my opinion, Taepoong's character makes the drama more colorful, and Lee Jeehoon has been succeded playing the role. I can feel how sad he is through that clip, especially with his own voice as the background.

After watching episode 43 tonite at kBS World, I kind of softened a little towards Subin ... Hosae was nice & sweet to her, comforting her about his cancelled dinner with her dad. Also Hosae's family is always gracious to her & welcomes her like a member. If I were to search closely, I'd say Hosae is 50% to blame for the trouble that's happening now ... he made Subin expect something that he later could not deliver & gave her high hope of a life together ... in a scene tonite, the Kang family had dinner with Subin & Hosae was attentive to her & even said that she should understand Yuri because she is the baby of the family ... this came up when Yuri asked where they would live after the wedding to which Subin said with them & there was no negative reactions from HS. She was all set to be Hosae's wife. No wonder Subin is raising hell when HS started avoidng her & eventually broke up with her ... :w00t: :fury:

Archived