[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

just a quick note to say that junior has so kindly uploaded chinese hardsub ep12-13 (SS) and ep14-15 (MU)

in the non-clubbox no request thread so go grab it!

yikes! only 20 mins of NR & IJ even at the end? *sigh*

hopefully KJH gets another more worthy project quickly

cuz this one sure doesnt show off his talents and we dun have enuf of him! *wave fists in air*

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiki08

these are pics of

photo_308_1_1_no_101_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_101_2.jpg

these are pictures of SW and MR they are filming the last scene for them

photo_308_1_1_no_102_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_102_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_102_3.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_102_4.jpg

maybe Luv is right maybe she has a miscarriage and grieving her loss of her child

photo_308_1_1_no_103_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_103_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_103_3.jpg

SW is just watching MR and he looking like a stalker

photo_308_1_1_no_104_1.jpg

i guess they are getting back together^^ to leave IJ free

photo_308_1_1_no_105_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_105_2.jpg

i really cant say that they deserve it but i want to give the steps on set a hand b/c i cant blame them for a crappy story

photo_308_1_1_no_106_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_106_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_106_3.jpg

all of teh pics are SW and MR ewww... SW is okies now but MR :crazy:

have to get up early for sat and sun

Guest Shmindy

I was liking this drama but I am only up through episode 10. After reading your reactions here I don't know that I want to keep watching. I felt as though Mireh was already getting psycho by episode 10 I don't know that I was to see 6 more episodes filled with just her! agh! :crazy:

I know a lot of folks are despondent with this series.... but I would like to see it through so..... can some one tell me what went on today. I really like to know

- What did IJ say to his mother. What did the talk about? Did he tell her about MR pregnancy?

- What did SW say to MR at the dinner table? Does he has plan to tell IJ that MR is carrying his child? Also, is he still begging MR? (This really allues me.... If I was him I would be thinking omo, how did I end up with a richard simmons carrying my child??????? <--- Just my thoughts on the matter!)

- What did MR ask IJ about the ring? Did he tell her it was the ring SW gave to NR? What did MR say to make IJ throw the ring away? (I was wondering how they were going to handle the ring. I thought would do something better with it.... but then again, that ring is a sore spot for everyone. It has no redeeming value so I could never understand why IJ kept it.)

- And of course what did NR and IJ say (besides I Love You) just before the kiss?

Thanks!

Guest Cephas7

This drama was the BIGGEST disappointment of the year. I hate ALL the characters - Injae is so pathetic, he's like a little puppy dog, doing everything that Mirae says, trying to please her at all cost! And I hate the fact that he can't be honest - for 10 years he was hiding his feelings for Mirae? If he just came out w/his feelings way in the beginning, none of this would've happened. And what is up with him always calling Nara out, whenever he needs a friend to talk to? It's like he's totally using her for his own gain, especially knowing that she's in love with him. And Nara is so pathetic too... she invested EVERYTHING in a man for 7 years, and despite the fact that she got good grades in college, she pretty much wasted her life putting a loser like Seungwoo above her own life. 7 years is a LONG time! Then she gets dumped by Seungwoo, and then she's desperately clinging on to her new love Injae, who keeps rejecting her. How DESPERATE can you get?? I like dramas where the MAN loves the woman more... it is so much more heartwarming that way. And I'm not even going to rant about the rest of the characters I despise - Seungwoo and Mirae - hate them both! Seriously, this was a complete waste of 17 hours, it dragged so much! So disappointed b/c HCY & KJH deserve so much better! This drama had so much potential in the beginning w/its lighthearted atmosphere despite the gloomy storyline, but man it just spiraled downhill fast!

i was getting upset at the way the drama was going, and didnt realize so many people were in agreement.

the beginning was so good but the whole drama has been based on IJ and MR's relationship. not only that, it seems like only after they "slept" together, IJ is starting to get attracted to Na Ra.

im wondering how the last episode is gonna wrap everything up.

Guest skim1127

it seems like the producers knew the drama was going downhill so they quickly just chopped it off at the end. horribly -albeit unintentionally- wrong career move for all four stars.

i was getting upset at the way the drama was going, and didnt realize so many people were in agreement.

the beginning was so good but the whole drama has been based on IJ and MR's relationship. not only that, it seems like only after they "slept" together, IJ is starting to get attracted to Na Ra.

im wondering how the last episode is gonna wrap everything up.

Guest Jangoon

lol i like this kinda.. just watching it on TV when its on friday at LA.. XD i loved the cheerleading part.. wow shes hottttt D: and i hate the other girl.. triangle hair! WTF? its not legos.. and shes fugly.. the mario guy (in marry a millionaire he was mario..) is dumbb for leaving the hot gurl..

This is like the 3rd series that have been hijacked by supporting cast. The other two were Loving You and Secret Lovers. I was like alot of you all when watching Loving You. They kept focusing on the 3rd party girl so much that the main couple was completely lost in the background. During secret lover the last few episode focus totally on the supporting cast. I was disgusted with both shows. The only reason why I am not totally disgusted with Fireworks is because we still have one more episode to go. Im holding out for the PD to reedeem themselves.

Guest SweetKim

This drama was the BIGGEST disappointment of the year. I hate ALL the characters - Injae is so pathetic, he's like a little puppy dog, doing everything that Mirae says, trying to please her at all cost! And I hate the fact that he can't be honest - for 10 years he was hiding his feelings for Mirae? If he just came out w/his feelings way in the beginning, none of this would've happened. And what is up with him always calling Nara out, whenever he needs a friend to talk to? It's like he's totally using her for his own gain, especially knowing that she's in love with him. And Nara is so pathetic too... she invested EVERYTHING in a man for 7 years, and despite the fact that she got good grades in college, she pretty much wasted her life putting a loser like Seungwoo above her own life. 7 years is a LONG time! Then she gets dumped by Seungwoo, and then she's desperately clinging on to her new love Injae, who keeps rejecting her. How DESPERATE can you get?? I like dramas where the MAN loves the woman more... it is so much more heartwarming that way. And I'm not even going to rant about the rest of the characters I despise - Seungwoo and Mirae - hate them both! Seriously, this was a complete waste of 17 hours, it dragged so much! So disappointed b/c HCY & KJH deserve so much better! This drama had so much potential in the beginning w/its lighthearted atmosphere despite the gloomy storyline, but man it just spiraled downhill fast!

wow..haha, strong feelings. i think alot of ppl on this thread agress w/ yoo partially. lolz. like everyone in this thread...this drama had SUCH GREAT BEGINNING. i was HOOKED. but it went down. it really wasn't just b/c we didn't want to see MiReh and InJae together...it's just that everything was like typical. like it's so obvious that after MiReh had the baby/pregnancy, she would try to cut off SeungWoo and cling on to InJae. this drama started to interest w/ many viewers BECAUSE it was different. but it turned more out to be the CRAZY girl who would do ne thing for "love" So predictable--like obviously MiReh would go crazy and do all those things. Obviously JinHwa would say NO...(the thing that ticks me off in most dramas is IF YOO DO LOVE person how the heck can yoo be so deceitful and act soo messed up--that's not love, that's just looking out for YOURSELF) Actually it's not even that reason that had everyone turned off by this...the story line, SeungWoo being a jerk, MiReh being possessive, all that i think would still have kept this drama respectable but the fact that basically 7 of the 16 eppies were based SOLELY on MiReh's actions towards InJae..i think that's the pt. where evry one was just like WHAT IS THIS. like the first 2 eppies are like nothing just giving yoo bg, 4 eppies were like NaRa's obssession over SeungWoo, and 2 were like just the most minimal SPARKS between InJae and NaRa..and this last one, i have yet to see... but i guess that's what the pd's wanted--more of like the spin off at the secondary actors..and that approach is understandable--it's a diff. spoof off of traditional dramas

also although i feel that this drama was okay, not THAT BAD^ i agree w/ yoo...in some aspects.

But a BIG BUT i hope ppl won't HATE this drama TOO MUCH, understandably besides the storyline towards the end--well actually the middle...the actors/actresses are VERY COMMENDABLE and the acting wasn't BAD. i personally felt that altogether this drama wasn't bad at all. i think just the APPROACH that the pd's took was a bit shocking for most ppl. esp. due to the BIG appeal in the beginning this drama was def. respectable--Also, there were plenty of dramas that did not reach THIS level. As this drama wraps up today...i want to give all yoo avid supporters of this thread--yes those who remained till' the end. esp. to LUV, poisonliz2, zinc, FLYFANY & junior(who always uploads the eppies on noncb links) and KIKI and all the other ppl who summed up and provided caps and thoughts of this drama thx guys...for all yur hard effort--hope to see yoo on the threads for the drama that replaces this one~!

Guest jennxxness

lol episode 16 was hilarious.

75% of the dialogue was so repetitive. I was like.... <_<:rolleyes:

and then alll offf a sudddeennn at the end.. Injae says he loved nara ...

this makes noo sense at all. All of these people are suppperrr incompetent.

I'm pretty dumb for watching it though. haha =D :ph34r:

Archived