[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest springyi

oh my goodness, i went through all 48 pages... whew.

i am watching this drama on tv, but it is about a month and 1/2 behind, so i am currently only episode 5 =(... BUT i COULD NOT help myself,,,and cheated my way through the drama by looking at all these wonderful summeries and pictures (THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!)

Nara & In Jae Forever!

Guest poisonliz2

:fury: :crazy: Still think Mireh got more airing time than Nara in Episode 14 and 15. So show many more episode to go??? Is Episode 16 the finale??? OK let's hope SW will do the honourable thing and let everyone knows that the child is his. OOOh just can't wait for that to happen and just would luv to see the face of that crazy woman. Boy she will be going mad in the end and end up in the mental hospital. Gosh don't we all luv that to happen. Luv thanks for all the caps of Episode 14 and 15. I'm still not in the mood to download Episode 14 and 15 yet. Just like what xing feel like doing ........... we both will have the honour to kill off the PD and we both will take over his job. Then we will kill off Mireh and her evil ways. Ha ha ha. This drama would have a been a lot better if there are more love scene between Nara and INjae. Instead the drama is concentrating on Mireh and the unborn child and she targeting INjae to be the father of the child. Such a sick woman and that gets into my nerve. Well I guess she is targeting for the richness and not for love definitely and SW knows about it. Guess Episode 16 next week Mireh will be exposed by SW (let's hope for that) if not the story will turn draggy and getting :wacko:

Guest s2.baboxx

wow.. i just started this not too long ago.. and im on ep 8.. but to me it seems like mirae is a real bizatch.. lol n injae is an richard simmons as well. soo it means taht his feelings towards nara was total bs.. he looked jealous and all wen the youngster gave nara the lipstick but what happened now?

and why would mirae go for seung woo if she loved injae? gahh

One of the thing Inje kept on mentioning to Mireh and his Mom is:

"hyung (meaning big brother) would of want him to take care of Mireh"

Notice Inje doesn't say he loves Mireh...but keep on mentioning his brother....he feels it's his responsibility to take care of Mireh.

I thought it was so sad when Inje's mom mentioned she knew what happend the day Inje brother died. She knew about the argument Inje had with his brother about Mirae.

Can't wait for next week.

InJae's mom was really angry and hurt...She held InChang's picture close to her heart. InJae cleaned out InChang's room putting everything away. Inside InChang's room...InJae and his mom were crying.

InJae came to Mireh to "report" to her about the result of the talk between his mom and him...InJae didn't look so good. He talk about his brother with a shaken voice...Then he said...even mom didn't approve...I'll still be with you...is that okay? Then she nodded...and they shared a hug. (I'm not really sure about the exact wording but I think that's what he said)

Guest kiki08

the summary for eps. 16 is up!!!!!!

16회 ㅣ 2006-07-08

미래는 갤러리 식구들에게 자신은 곧 인재와 약혼할 거라 공표하고 약혼 드레스를

보러 가야 한다며 인재를 데리고 나간다.

MR tells the people at the gallery that she will soon get engaged to IJ and she needs to take IJ to look for her dress

한편 승우에게서 미래가 가진 아이가 나인재 아이가 아니라 자신의 아이라는 충격적인 말을 들은 나라는 어떻게든 인재와 미래의 약혼식을 막으려 한다.

SW tells NR that the baby that MR is carrying isnt IJ but his and she plans to prevent MR's and IJ's engagement

포장마차에서 인재를 만난 나라는 지금 눈 앞에 벌어지는 게 다 진실은 아니라며 분명히 후회할 거라 하며 인재를 다시 찾아오겠다고,

at the poojjangmacha(outside bar) IJ and NR meet and she tells him that dont believe anything of you see and what you see right now is not the truth and since that isnt the truth she will get him back from MR (that was confusing and if you have questions ask okies??)

불행해지는 거 알면서 보내주기 싫다 하며 사랑을 고백하는데 그 때 마침 인재의 핸드폰 벨이 울린다.

NR tells him that she doesnt want to see him unhappy and he will be if he marries her and she confuses her love to him but then his cellphone rings....

guess who the richard simmons is calling him???

Guest poisonliz2

Thanks for the summary kiki08. Hmmm ......... why can't Nara be direct and tell Injae?? or why SW cannot come out in the open and tell everyone that the child Mireh is carrying is his. Gosh this is the 21st century and there's this thing call DNA whereby u can identify whose baby she is carrying. I just hope that Episode 16 there will be no more Mireh and Injae together scene too much. It's about time the PD turn around and have Nara with Injae and is this the last episode??? If so ............ then this drama is so terrible with so little romance between Injae and Nara. What we want is more romantic scene between INjae and Nara. The PD is dragging this drama with all the unwanted scene of Mireh and her pregnancy.

Guest Babigrl

omg she's crazy lying about being pregnant with his child wth! like you can't find that out *sigh* well i guess she can keep him for 9 months heheh

Thank you so much kiki :wub:

One more weekend and we'll be done with Mireh forever...hehe...

From one of the preview scenes...I saw her with some bandage on her forehead...do you think she tried to comit suicide by banging her head on the wall or something??? hehe...

Guest doozy

i'm currently on ep.8 but after reading the summaries of future eps and seeing the screencaps (thanks a bunch, Luv!), I'm not motivated to continue anymore *sigh*. This show started out decent and is going down the drain. I agree with everyone here about Mi Rae and idiotic In Jae. Dude needs a simple math lesson, an optometrist appointment coz he's blind, a bonk on the head so that he wakes up, a shaman ceremony to shoo away the evil spirits, etc.!!

6/27/06 – Lee Gi Woo (이기우) will costar with Yoo Ho Jung in the weekend drama “Rude Women (발칙한 여자들)”, aka “Desperate Housewife (위기의 주부)”, scheduled to be aired by MBC on 7/29 following the final episode of “Exhibition of Fireworks”.

Submitted by CindyW88

Does that mean Fireworks will extend to 21 episodes?

Thks kiki08 for the translation epi 16!!

Guest yeohweping

6/27/06 – Lee Gi Woo (이기우) will costar with Yoo Ho Jung in the weekend drama “Rude Women (발칙한 여자들)”, aka “Desperate Housewife (위기의 주부)”, scheduled to be aired by MBC on 7/29 following the final episode of “Exhibition of Fireworks”.

Submitted by CindyW88

Does that mean Fireworks will extend to 21 episodes?

No, there will be a 4eps drama special " Looking for Dorothy" (July 15 ~ weekend special drama - 4 eps).

The housewives drama will be after it. :o

No, there will be a 4eps drama special " Looking for Dorothy" (July 15 ~ weekend special drama - 4 eps).

The housewives drama will be after it. :o

Thank you yeohweping... :)

Hope the ending would be good :sweatingbullets: ... IJ follows your heart and not your sight....

Guest kiki08

damn i was reviewing the summary preview for eps. 17 but my page randomly went back to the k-dramas and movies forum I WAS ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

anyway here is summary eps. 17 AGAIN

17회 ㅣ 2006-07-09

인재와 미래의 약혼식 날 아침, 나라는 미래의 오피스텔로 찾아간다.

IJa dn MR's engagement party morning NR goes to MR apartment

나라는 미래에게 인재가 미래에게 갖는 감정은 사랑이 아닌 미안함이라며

NR tells her that what IJ feels for isnt love but he is remorseful

약혼식에 가지 말라 하고 미래는 상관없다하며 자신이 인재를 사랑하는 걸로 괜찮다 한다.

and tells MR that she doesnt care becasue she loves him and thats all that matters

나라는 미래에게 당신이 가진 아이가 인재 아이가 아니라는 거 평생 감출 수 있냐고 묻는데,

NR asks how long she can keep the secret of the baby's true father

미래는 강승우가 지어낸 헛소문이라 하며 두 사람의 감정은 팽팽히 맞선다.

MR then tells her how can she believe the outragous stories of SW

나라는 미래에게 죽을 때까지 그 사실을 밝히지 말라 하며,

NR tells her then never to relieve the secret of the baby

그러나 인재가 아파하거나 슬퍼하면 예고도 연락도 없이 찾아가서 인재를 가져올 거라 말한다.

but whenever IJ is hurt or sad she will be there unsuspected and she will take IJ away for her

둘이 서로를 사랑한다는 나라의 말에 미래는 충격을 받고 서서히 무너진다.

and NR tells MR that IJ and NR are in love and MR by this is shocked and she falls apart

한편 인재는 약혼식을 하기로 한 레스토랑에서 담담한 마음으로 미래를 기다리는데..

IJ is patiently waiting for MR at the restuarant for the engagement party with a heavy heart...

i guess there will be IJ adn NR love for eps. 16 and 17

like the part in eps. 13 at the field when she was putting the deodorant on him an he was like all feeling her

that was so funny but i have to go to sleep to tired now

maybe there will be pic tom bies ^^*

Guest christiane

i'm currently on ep.8 but after reading the summaries of future eps and seeing the screencaps (thanks a bunch, Luv!), I'm not motivated to continue anymore *sigh*. This show started out decent and is going down the drain. I agree with everyone here about Mi Rae and idiotic In Jae. Dude needs a simple math lesson, an optometrist appointment coz he's blind, a bonk on the head so that he wakes up, a shaman ceremony to shoo away the evil spirits, etc.!!

:D *pat pat doozy shoulder* this drama really show how stupid are men when it comes to make man decision..no guts....bah I haven t seen all the episodes just ep1 and 8 and 15 but I don t like the way the story is going on...what the matter with this guy in jae...and why is NR staying at this place? why doesn t she just simply leave the place...argggg.......i join u doozy for any ceremony...just slap him!!!

Guest xingjing

I just read that episode 17 summary and my reaction was... "WHAT?!"

Is that even an ENDING? I mean, they carry the engagement thing all the way to the last episode? Won't there like be a mad rush at the VERY end to get the two together? WTF?!

I hate this PD. @()#*$&@#)(*$&9

WTF, I am never watching anything else that has to do with this PD. This SUCKS.

둘이 서로를 사랑한다는 나라의 말에 미래는 충격을 받고 서서히 무너진다.

and NR tells MR that IJ and NR are in love

EH??? how come viewers don't know about this?? *scratch head* U mean us viewers have been watching a love story between Nara and In Jae?? that's so strange ... i thought they were just friends.. :phew:

Guest jennxxness

Does anyone have ep. 15 & 16 on sendspace of MU?

thank you in advance!!

From Non-clubbox thread:

Fireworks episode 15: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=65TP7T2P

I hate how there's no substance to this drama at all. It's a shame- this drama had potential with the actors/actresses. Sorry to the people who are in love with this drama- I just... am fed up hoping there would be something important to watch. ;):mellow:

Archived