[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in the mood to download Episode 14. Too many scenes of the stupid woman. She is getting into my nerves and I'm in the mood to kill off the PD also. Gosh where is the romance between Injae and Nara. Guess the PD is going to rush the sudden romance at the end. We will be :huh::o what's happening here. O it's the end and they lived happily ever after. :fury: :crazy: Not surprise if the rating is getting lower. The PD must be in favoured of Mireh. Oh boy thanks Luv for the pictures. So I guess I will not download yet until I see what's going to happen 2nite and the preview for 16. :blink:

Actually episode 14 is pretty interesting...a lot better than what we thought it would be...Mireh was not happy most of the time...and you'll love the scene when Mireh decided to go inside to kiss up to InJae's mom...to her surprise...Nara was there and InJae's mom seems to really like Nara :) And at one point...Mireh was told by InJae's mom to go to Japan for a marketing campaign...she was furious...hehe...Yeah...even though there are many scenes of her...but mostly we see her suffers...hehe...must be your cup of tea...hehe....don't you love to see her unhappy??? hehe...

Well...the scenes between InJae and Nara was very emotional...you have to see it it believe it...InJae's chin was shaking uncontroably at one point...it was heartbreaking for him...but we can tell how much pain it was for him to say goodbye. So he definitely has strong feelings for her.

And the good news is...they seem to be adding one more episode to make it 17( from gerryg's post). And it might be true because they want to fill the spot for Sunday also. So at least we'll have one more hour of InJae and Nara...hehe...I didn't watch episode 15 yet so I don't know how thing goes...but we still have lots of hope...hehe...don't worry :).

Guest poisonliz2

Luv waiting for your picture caps on Episode 15. SO is Episode 15 better and have they decided to get rid of Mireh???? Gosh I just hope there's no more scene of Mireh and Injae. Getting really into my sensitive nerve and in a killing mood (aiyo so early in the morning again). Any preview for Episode 16? I will see whether I will download both Episode 14 and 15 after looking at the picture caps from Luv.

Xing my killing partner is MIA :huh::huh:

Guest estherrx3

this drama is so disappointing. this drama is almost over and there still is noooo love between IJ &NR. and MR is such a jeioalfjdklsjdfklsdfj she should die -0-although i do consider a good actress. but whatever

There is love. Episode 15 showed a lot of flashbacks representing NR's and IJ's Love. It just that they are apart at the current moment.

Can anyone translate what I posted for episode 16 & 17. Is it relevant. It's so hard when one doesn't know excately what one is doing :sweatingbullets:

Guest PRECiOUS

hello.

im not new to this thread but i didnt post much.

i was wondering if someone would be nice enough to upload ep.15 on mu or ss please?? thank you so much. how many more episodes are there in total? thanks!! ^^

I just watched the first 10 minutes of episode 15...and it's pretty good :)

After Nara left...InJae went to have some soju...he was drunk when he got to Mireh's house. Then he passed out again on the sofa...Mireh was saying thank you to him...looking at him lovingly...then suddenly...InJae was calling out Nara's name non-stop...hehe...Mireh went crazy and called Nara...using InJae's phone...Nara thought it was InJae and started saying all these things then Mireh stopped her and asked her to come out to meet...they started talking then arguing about InJae...hehe...Mireh said something about SW...maybe telling Nara to go back to him or something...but Nara said something about her dad...then they went on to argue about InJae some more...hehe...

bscap0016wh.jpg

bscap0109no.jpg

bscap0428td.jpg

bscap1100io.jpg

bscap1425qz.jpg

bscap1596at.jpg

bscap1917nm.jpg

bscap2201ci.jpg

bscap3144pl.jpg

bscap3343sl.jpg

bscap4213ro.jpg

bscap4371vl.jpg

bscap5395et.jpg

bscap5622gy.jpg

bscap6203nl.jpg

bscap6659lm.jpg

bscap7300pb.jpg

bscap7504lw.jpg

bscap8105am.jpg

bscap10393jr.jpg

Ratings for episode 15:

17. 주말특별기획<불꽃놀이> MBC 11.1 Nationwide

18. 주말특별기획<불꽃놀이> MBC 11.2 Seoul

Upon hearing Nara saying she won't give up on InJae...Mireh quickly responded that she has InJae's child...Nara was caught by surprise and was speechless...On the way home...she cried...then stayed up all night because she was so sad and hurt by the shocking news. On the other hand...Mireh smiled happily having sucessfully fooled Nara into giving up all hopes on InJae.

bscap0068zj.jpg

bscap0316kp.jpg

bscap0837ng.jpg

bscap1345do.jpg

bscap1562rx.jpg

bscap2742wa.jpg

bscap3248gu.jpg

bscap3694ac.jpg

bscap4150ho.jpg

bscap4503nd.jpg

bscap4784sf.jpg

Guest xingjing

Luv waiting for your picture caps on Episode 15. SO is Episode 15 better and have they decided to get rid of Mireh???? Gosh I just hope there's no more scene of Mireh and Injae. Getting really into my sensitive nerve and in a killing mood (aiyo so early in the morning again). Any preview for Episode 16? I will see whether I will download both Episode 14 and 15 after looking at the picture caps from Luv.

Xing my killing partner is MIA :huh::huh:

*sigh* Sorry, liz, that I've been MIA. But... ARGH, this show is killing me. As is the other shows I'm watching (which are actually not Korean, so I guess I need to watch some other Korean dramas). It's so annoying when evil prevails. So, basically, this show is REALLY REALLY pissing me off.

Same here. I'll decide whether or not to watch it from the caps of, our love, Luv! Hah, I just amuse myself.

*sigh* WTF. I think I'll go kill some time now by sharpening those knives. Will decide whether or not to buy that plane ticket to Korea to kill that stupid PD. For God's sake, there's only like, 2 episodes left. @)#(*)&$(

Nara was on her way to work...she was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't get out of the bus...she only got off when people started splashing water on the window to clean the bus...hehe...She arrived at work...looking in InJae sadly...InJae was looking at her awkwardly too...

InJae is so ...I can't find the right word...hehe...He saw Nara sad...saw her hid herself in the storage room crying...he asked her to eat something but she doesn't want to eat...so he went out to lunch with Mireh...and hehe...He told Mireh about Nara...how she's acting differently and sad and all those things...hehe...Mireh was just faking some concerns...then distracted him by telling him to order some food. Then she talks about her baby...and InJae's face changed immediately...then we see him swallow his sadness...hehe...

bscap0511xa.jpg

bscap0741ul.jpg

bscap0783cn.jpg

bscap1198gn.jpg

bscap1243et.jpg

bscap2362cf.jpg

bscap2971fw.jpg

bscap3148gh.jpg

bscap3931cg.jpg

bscap4758pe.jpg

bscap5622wv.jpg

bscap6373zm.jpg

bscap7194sl.jpg

bscap7463rl.jpg

I think Mireh ask if InJae loves her or something like that...so InJae said let's get engage??? Mireh was so happy...kept saying...thank you to InJae...Then they talked about Nara again...InJae said...Nara is his friend but then he said no...then he said something...I'm not really sure about this part...

Then we see Nara at the store ready to go home...then InJae came in and brought her some kimbap...then he told her the news that he's about to be engaged to Mireh??? but she appeared cool...and tried to joke around...InJae said something about his brother and his mom...Nara ate the kimbap and said it's good...InJae looked at her with his sad eyes...at the same time...Nara was trying to eat the kimbap so she doesn't have to say anything to him...she said everything in her head...She said she didn't know...then said "InJae, I love you"...InJae was saying..."Nara, I'm sorry" also in his head...but it seems like they were able to hear what the other person was saying...hehe...even when words are not spoken :)

bscap0091ah.jpg

bscap0430yp.jpg

bscap0519vq.jpg

bscap0584iq.jpg

bscap1964qg.jpg

bscap2481qi.jpg

bscap2902gb.jpg

bscap3121kd.jpg

bscap3313dt.jpg

bscap3718iq.jpg

bscap4174nx.jpg

bscap4392sa.jpg

bscap5259bx.jpg

bscap5443sa.jpg

bscap7764ma.jpg

bscap7846kv.jpg

bscap8304qc.jpg

bscap8516de.jpg

Guest Yvonne

Wow, it's so cool that they actually filmed a scene in the FaceShop! And just want to say I think HCY is really pretty here...love this hairstyle of hers!

PYH looks annoying...very annoying in here. Ugh!

At work..all the co-workers noticed how Nara has been acting differently in front of InJae and they gossiped...InJae heard everything. He went in her office...sat down and talk...I think he gave her some ideas for the project. As he left, SW was on his way to see Nara...SW & InJae exchanged that "I don't like you" look :) Then SW said something to Nara...telling her not to worry or something...

Then Mireh was picking out her engagement ring at the jewelry store...she picked one and made InJae put it on for her...smiling brightly the whole time.

bscap0301tv.jpg

bscap0376zp.jpg

bscap0677md.jpg

bscap0800wf.jpg

bscap1314pb.jpg

bscap1930av.jpg

bscap2470oo.jpg

bscap2859kf.jpg

bscap2876xu.jpg

bscap3237jl.jpg

bscap3274ll.jpg

bscap3804wb.jpg

bscap4692yl.jpg

bscap5491qn.jpg

bscap5738jb.jpg

bscap5805jv.jpg

bscap5982pr.jpg

bscap6261ju.jpg

bscap6320ph.jpg

bscap6413ih.jpg

bscap6629hm.jpg

Nara told her sister that InJae is getting engaged to Mireh...her sister was so shocked.

Nara went back to her office and found the sketches that InJae helped her putting all the "make up" on. She felt happy and remember all the happy time moments she shared with him...( catching the shoes at the ocean...birthday cake...comforting him at the football/soccer field). She went back to his house and returned the key and remember some more moments she shared with InJae there. Then she left.

Then we see InJae's mom getting angry at InJae.

bscap0123hu.jpg

bscap0196ca.jpg

bscap0755md.jpg

bscap1531ge.jpg

bscap1857ea.jpg

bscap2059st.jpg

bscap2188qh.jpg

bscap2608up.jpg

bscap3200hd.jpg

bscap3108cj.jpg

bscap3360dh.jpg

bscap3845at.jpg

bscap4253eg.jpg

bscap5487iv.jpg

bscap7123is.jpg

bscap8178ma.jpg

bscap8194na.jpg

InJae's mom was really angry and hurt...She held InChang's picture close to her heart. InJae cleaned out InChang's room putting everything away. Inside InChang's room...InJae and his mom were crying.

InJae came to Mireh to "report" to her about the result of the talk between his mom and him...InJae didn't look so good. He talk about his brother with a shaken voice...Then he said...even mom didn't approve...I'll still be with you...is that okay? Then she nodded...and they shared a hug. (I'm not really sure about the exact wording but I think that's what he said)

bscap0228gm.jpg

bscap0409ib.jpg

bscap0662we.jpg

bscap0712tu.jpg

bscap0793vf.jpg

bscap1136oa.jpg

bscap1178wx.jpg

InJae's mom called SW into her office and told him about Mireh & InJae's relationship...SW didn't look happy.

Then InJae, Nara and the leader went to a cafe...The leader asked Nara about InJae and Mireh...InJae and the leader told Nara to go. Mireh came into InJae's mom's office...she called her mom...but InJae's mom said something like...don't call me mom if you're going betray InChang...she was very angry at Mireh.

SW was sitting in his office thinking about the situation...then he met with Mireh to talk. Mireh treated him badly...telling him...if you have anything to say...say it right away...SW asked Mireh if something is true...something that involves InJae. Mireh asked if InJae's mom told him something. Mireh told SW that she loves InJae and that it's InJae's kid??? SW told her that it's his kid??? then she was like...are you crazy? and slapped him. SW said...is it InJae's kid? then Mireh said...IT IS InJae's kid...SW said no...and then he went on to say many things...I think he also said...you'll be sorry for all your lies...then he left. Mireh was angry and afraid???

SW went to see Nara at her office. He said sorry to her. Then asked if she loves InJae.Nara said she didn't love InJae. Then she said InJae will be with Mireh because she carries his kid. Then SW said...no...the kid is not InJae's. Nara was shocked.

Next episode looks good...

Nara asked InJae if he loves Mireh...then put up a real fight with Mireh to get InJae back...hehe...

Archived