The Sweet Sorrow Thread [스윗소로우]

Guest artful_DODGER

Guest adikkeluangman

SWEET SORROW(스윗소로우) & Kim Woo-Bin(김우빈)_'Twenty'(스물) Special OST Part.2_Behind The Scenes Recording

Just audio of them during the recording, but they put the dialog. Few still never been seen before of Kim Woo Bin added too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

SWEET SORROW(스윗소로우)_'Twenty'(스물) Special OST Part.2_Behind The Scenes Recording2

What is this that I just watched. Why so cray like this. Looks like they record the song first without Kim Woo Bin.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[MVstagram]스윗소로우_멋진 날

I so can't with them. I think this video for their concert and also to introduce their label instagram. :) 

• 3 months later...

Sweet Sorrow releases video teaser for "Rain in Seoul," title song for Part 2 of their fourth studio album, "For Losers Only." Part 1 was titled  "For Lovers Only."

J Rabbi's Jung Da Woon features as the pianist in the track.

Full album and track will be released October 15 online. The album will be available offline on October 16.

This song is so... Hard, like 10 thumbs up on everything no wonder those recording pics they shared earlier were like... Crazy, must be so much stress to pull out those emotions in a song AND still harmonize, I mean, that around 20s from 2:20 is like WOW! A very proper 10th anniversary showcase :wub::tears:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Teaser#1] SWEET SORROW(스윗소로우)_Rain In Seoul(서울은 비)

Did they finally acting in their MV. Always so good. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Teaser#3] SWEET SORROW(스윗소로우)_Rain In Seoul(서울은 비)

Another teaser for their new song. I think it the same guy from previous teaser and not ever member for each teaser.

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] SWEET SORROW(스윗소로우)_Hiding My Heart(사랑한다는 말은 못해도)_Orchestra Rec. Ver

This is beautiful. I hope to listen or watch them singing with orchestra too.

Guest adikkeluangman

[SWEET SORROW] 4집 앨범 발매 이벤트 예시 영상

They made an event for the new album and this is the video... Seriously guys...

Guest adikkeluangman

[SWEET SORROW] 4집 앨범 개봉기

This is like the guys introduce to fans their album from jewel case, booklet and stuff. The one not in front of the camera actually recording this video.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[SPOT] 2015SWEET SORROW 10주년 콘서트!

The spot showed their rehearsal with orchestra for their 10th anniversary concert.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] SWEET SORROW(스윗소로우) _ My shoes(나의 구두)

It been long time since I heard them sang in this kind of song. Calming song. 

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone... i'm a new fan of Sweet Sorrow, it has been about 10 months since the first time i fell in love with them... they are the best singer, musician, entertainer that i ever known! (Am i exaggerating? ㅋㅋㅋ) Well... nice to find this thread... nice to see you guys... i hope we can continue to write on this thread and help Sweet Sorrow to be more popular worldwide because they really deserve it... 

Now, they already left their agency Music and New and has built their own agency, "Sweet Sorrow Company", and they planned to release Jinhwan's Solo album, they will also release 2 summer songs on August 5th and Summer Sweet Concert on August 20-21th... Please show a lot of support! ^^

Here is a video that they released to announce Sweet Sorrow Company and stuff ^^

They are still so playfull and cute despite their age! Love them so much ^^

Archived