The Sweet Sorrow Thread [스윗소로우]

Guest artful_DODGER

Guest 5613love

1260464240.jpg

there's more info at sweetsorrow.co.kr

edit~

ihjcyworld.jpg

in ho jin put this on his cyworld 7/7/08..he didnt say where it was from so i dont know

anddd

cute video of v.o.s, suju happy, epik high with sweet sorrow to support/advertise for the concert :]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowluv4

:w00t: they going to have a concert?? is it a solo concert?? is it a big one?

I'll patiently wait for your report snowlove4 :P

Yes,their solo concert at Yonsei University for 3 days. Tickets are almost sold out.As this is first time to see them live,I'm excited and I'll report about it!!

Guest ingeniousthinker

where can i find the "i love you lyrics" with romanji and english translation? can someone help me please? thanks a lot..^^

Guest 5613love

where can i find the "i love you lyrics" with romanji and english translation? can someone help me please? thanks a lot..^^

you can find the romanized lyrics @ swtsrwlove.wordpress.com but i cant find it translated yet.. maybe tomorrow :]

-----------

Edit~

actually the translated lyrics are now also at this site >swtsrwlove@wordpress<

Guest snowluv4

I went to Sweet Sorrow concert last Saturday and it was awesome!!!!

They were sooooo talented and funny.

It was 3 and a half hours show without intermission! Besides singing their own songs,they did the medley of what they did on Showvival and they did nice acapella version of Beatles' song and Super Mario music LOL. And they did the dance medley of One More Time(Jewelry)+The world I meet againg(Girls' generation)+So hot(Wondergirls) which made crowd go wild :lol:

VOS was guest for the concert and they were awesome as well!

The tickets were sold out and it was very enthusiatic audience.Very good concert!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 5613love

ADSKAFLJFKAJF why does no one ever post in here? :[ lol

anyways.. i just saw these pictures of sweet sorrow at madam b salon.. theyre nice pictures. i think its from..july 08? maybe june..

credit to mnet~

groupss5.jpg

jinhwanjg9.th.jpg hojineb2.th.jpg youngwoooq0.th.jpg woojinaz8.th.jpg

see more //here//

Guest dreamchasers

i just got in to them i heard about them after i got th epik high album and i fell in love they are amazing singer i was wondering is there any place i can watch the show their on i really want to hear them sing more they are AMAZING!!!!!!

Guest 5613love

i think sweet sorrow is having HAD a party with their fans to celebrate having debuted for 1000 days. ("팬들과 함께한 데뷔 1000일 파티!!") heres a video about it on youtube

Guest sidekick

1108575593.jpg

hello guys...thanx for open this thread...i'm actually quite new fans of sweet sorrow...really really love their voice...like i want to eat it...aummm...so talented...creative....funny...hahahaha...let's give our support to them.... :rolleyes:

Guest 5613love

watch Sweet Sorrow's "Sweet Olympics"~

YoungWoo and JinHwan play badminton with winnie the pooh rackets and WooJin judges them :]

theyre.. dorks like always :] i like how youngwoo attacks woojin when he doesnt agree with the judging xD

i translated as much as i could in the side bar "more info" thing on youtube. if i translated something wrong, let me know :]

Guest dan358

it's been too long since i visited this thread....

@snowlove4 : the concert sounds GREAT! i would love to hear the medley, the GG song..is it their hit "into the new world"?! cause i never heard the "the world i meet again" (sory, not a very savy k-poper :P)

I just watched their lives from YDY love letter and blown away! someday...someday.... i'll go to korea and watch them live...*crossing fingers*

I know i'm tad slow.. but i really don't have any idea about their show shovival, anybody can enlighten me? and maybe 1 or two yt link..

THANKSSS.. :)

Guest circustricks03

I love Sweet Sorrow. These boys can sing!!! They are regular guests on Sukira and they crack me up. I can't stop laughing when the boys act out listener's letters on the show. I'm the dork on the bus laughing to myself, trying not to make a complete fool out of myself. LOL!!!

Guest 5613love

I know i'm tad slow.. but i really don't have any idea about their show shovival, anybody can enlighten me? and maybe 1 or two yt link..

heres just one clip of them performing on that show:

and if you want to actually watch the show, it has lots of different groups (i am pretty sure 8eight and V.O.S. were both on it).

i know it used to all be on youtube.. but i couldnt find it..

its called "showvival" or "쇼바이벌" (show + survival). if you search "쇼바이벌" on youtube, it will come up with lots of clips of sweet sorrow performing :]

i think it works like, the winner for each episode gets to perform? so it helps promote a lot of unknown groups.

--------------

ALSO pictures of hojin and woojin from "univera" (does anyone know what that is?).

credit to their cyworlds. not sure why youngwoo and jinhwan didnt have any pics. they were posted in late august, so i guess its something recent.

hojin1hg3.th.jpg hojin2wt9.th.jpg hojin3bv3.th.jpg

woojin1wn8.th.jpg woojin2vf3.th.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest artful_DODGER

Sweet Sorrow released their 2nd Digital Single today. There are only two songs though. T-T

I updated the first page with the single cover and tracklist. ^^

Anyway, I was watching a video of Youngwoo giving his cat a bath. LOL He's so cute when he babies it. <3

• 1 month later...
Guest davinazalia

kyaa..thx a lot for open this thread,,

i almost forget dat join on soompi..i've been lookin for sweet sorrow profile.n i got a lot here!!!

awesome :)

hmh..i really like them.their voices and songs..i dont really like boy band such as suju,dbsk,etc..

it's rare to find a group like sweet sorrow in Korea,,s0 i think Sweet Sorrow can be an alternative enjoyment for kpop lover..hoho :P

gud luck for sweet sorrow!! i wish they could hold a concert in Indonesia :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived