America's Best Dance Crew, Season 2 / Abdc: Battle For The Vma's

Guest leongfun

fyi,Sick Step broke up like eyars ago.I think they make a new group call Quest with Hok,Ryan,and Dominic from So You Think You Can Dance.Not sure about Dominic but Ryan and Hok sure in Quest.Becuase Ryan the one that make up Quest.

I hope SoReal got in.

sick step did not break up. however, its true that a new group was formed.. called Quest, and some if not most of the members from quest, broke away from sick step and made quest.

man.. bump!!

i'm so freaking happy! not because theres a season 2, but because i found out someone i know auditioned and i'm pretty sure they got in.

THE BIG BREAK FINALLY! GOOD LUCK

love%20park.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinoyben

Oh brother here we go :rolleyes:

and FYI Jabba isnt an asian based team.

I wish people cared more about talent and not race

this is exactly why last season got annoying

I agree it should be based on talent not race but as you can tell last season two asian group dominated the competition.

BTW Jabba are mostly asians (filipinos), if you look at their myspace and the list of the members most are pinoys.

JabbaWockeeZ should just re-enter themselves in as WabbaJockeeZ, then win again.

Hahaha! j/k.

For real though, looking forward to the competition.

The promos got me hyped.

And the auditions will be shown on mtv tomorrow. Yayuh.

Good luck to the crews.

Guest Ken1430262807

I don't know if i'm watching it this year i mean. I rather watch SYTYCD. ITs a million times better.

FYI, Though Jabba was good but they weren't that good. I'm pretty sure there are a million groups better than them.

I agree it should be based on talent not race but as you can tell last season two asian group dominated the competition.

BTW Jabba are mostly asians (filipinos), if you look at their myspace and the list of the members most are pinoys.

I understand that, but they arent an asian based team.

and I'm sorry I did not find Kaba Modern that good, I think Iconic was better than them.

.....Wait maybe I shouldnt have said that,

because last time certain soompiers (I know exactly who all of you were) came on the dance crew blog calling me racist towards black dancers and calling me a stupid N-word tsk tsk

:rolleyes:

I don't know if i'm watching it this year i mean. I rather watch SYTYCD. ITs a million times better.

Yup!

my decision is made SYTYCD has my vote

it's more fair

Guest angelcadex

^My friend told me they only air ABDC in Canada on Sundays? I'm not sure it may be different for different areas o.o

Yayy in an hour and a half casting starts X] My brother said his friend's gonna be in the auditions but I'm a bit confused since he's a solo dancer. Oh welll.

Guest fakeplastictrees

Yayy, can't wait for the new season :)

currently watching season one again!

JABBAWOCKEEZ<3 :wub:

Walk it Out with JabbaWockeeZ and Shane Sparks

Jabbawockeez is going to do a mtv special after the live auditions?!?

Awesome! I can't believe I'm going to miss the live auditions and Jabbawockeez.

Damn work. Do you think mtv will upload both live auditions and Jabba special onto mtv.com?

I know last season they didn't for season 1 auditions.

Archived