America's Best Dance Crew, Season 2 / Abdc: Battle For The Vma's

Guest leongfun

Let me do a preemptive strike here:

Asians are the best.

Blacks are monkeys.

N word.

Rigged.

MTV sucks

My cellphone/telephone bill is so freaking high.

My votes don't count?! Man, that's BS!

Soompies can't dance so don't bother auditioning.

Sportsmanship ya'll.

Did I leave anything out?

Ok Great, can't wait for the new season.

Yeh u left out E-thugs :crazy:

and because people dun like ur opinions that gives them the right to call u a (insert racial slur)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mz-Descamento86

Let me do a preemptive strike here:

Asians are the best.

Blacks are monkeys.

N word.

Rigged.

MTV sucks

My cellphone/telephone bill is so freaking high.

My votes don't count?! Man, that's BS!

Soompies can't dance so don't bother auditioning.

Sportsmanship ya'll.

Did I leave anything out?

Ok Great, can't wait for the new season.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont kill me please..dont do it! lol

but i told people that voting with ur cell was a PHUNKin joke! gosh i got charged like 4 something for a damn text when i texted for LIC the first show! ughh son

Guest GoRgYnA

I hope Sick Step joins.

And PLEASE, no more Mario Lopez.

Sometimes i feel like Sick Step is too good for this show.

And yeah I agree, they should find another host, Mario Lopez is a total cheesecake.

Guest Bourjois

I really don't think Kaba 08 should join because other groups should be allowed to get exposure...

I hope Common Ground joins!!! Just wondering but are junior groups allowed to join? I don't think so, right (because of age)?

Guest babiixplicit

bleeeh , they should have just left it, cauuse likke ..

its suppose to be "america's BEST dance crew" and then like theres gonna be so much of them T_t

oooh maybe they will have jabbawockeez play the finalist XD

• 1 month later...
Guest leongfun

The second season is announced to air during the summer of 2008 with the live auditions on June 7, 2008.

Guest Yunho<3

Sometimes i feel like Sick Step is too good for this show.

And yeah I agree, they should find another host, Mario Lopez is a total cheesecake.

fyi,Sick Step broke up like eyars ago.I think they make a new group call Quest with Hok,Ryan,and Dominic from So You Think You Can Dance.Not sure about Dominic but Ryan and Hok sure in Quest.Becuase Ryan the one that make up Quest.

I hope SoReal got in.

Guest wun

fyi,Sick Step broke up like eyars ago.I think they make a new group call Quest with Hok,Ryan,and Dominic from So You Think You Can Dance.Not sure about Dominic but Ryan and Hok sure in Quest.Becuase Ryan the one that make up Quest.

I hope SoReal got in.

i'm from houston, and i know soreal passed the initial audition. they're going to cali. there's another group from houston coming too and they're called wyldstyl. ya'll should check them out bc they're a promising group as well.

anyways, i wonder how this season is gonna be. the first season will definitely be hard to beat because there was so many talented groups.

Guest NinJa_girL

i'm from houston, and i know soreal passed the initial audition. they're going to cali. there's another group from houston coming too and they're called wyldstyl. ya'll should check them out bc they're a promising group as well.

anyways, i wonder how this season is gonna be. the first season will definitely be hard to beat because there was so many talented groups.

I think marvelous motion made it too

hehe cant waittt

Guest oruny

Can't wait until next season.

Don't expect Kaba to be back. :f

If they did, I think it'd be really lame.

Guest Yunho<3

SoReal and Marvelous Motion.Dang those two groups liek to collaborate together.

yay i'm so glad.I will be suppoting SoReal.But what if QUEST got in too?I be stuck on who to support.

I can't wait for the new season.

Do you think season 2 gonna be better?JabbaWockeeZ set the bar too freaking high for these folk.They should be a little ncier.

I hope after 10 season,they bring back all the winner from previous season and see who the real AMERICA BEST DANCE CREW!

Guest ixLoveXse7en

I hope we have another asian group haha :]

haha i so agree with you. Dang, Season 1 the best crew were the ASIAN CREW. KABA & JABBA.

Hopefully, another asian crew bring something tight to the dance table just like JABBA & KABA.

haha i so agree with you. Dang, Season 1 the best crew were the ASIAN CREW. KABA & JABBA.

Hopefully, another asian crew bring something tight to the dance table just like JABBA & KABA.

Oh brother here we go :rolleyes:

and FYI Jabba isnt an asian based team.

I wish people cared more about talent and not race

this is exactly why last season got annoying

Archived