Liu Yi Fei & Li Bing Bing Coming To Hollywood!

Guest bubbles20

Guest ilovetakeshi

=D I just got back from seeing a special screening for it.

Liu Yi Fei was really good in this film. Her acting really improved, and the audience liked her a LOT.

Girls in the audience were also commenting that Li Bing Bing is really pretty and liked her a lot as well.

Overall, I think both girls will be really well received.

The Forbidden Kingdom is a really good movie. I haven't seen such a good film in a while.

It doesn't have the most original storyline, but it was REALLY entertaining. And I really liked it.

How was their English?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol...i still can't take this movie seriously XD it's like laughing gas for me.

I love li bing bing though, I guess i'm looking forward to seeing it??? online that is xP

haha i agree. :]

Guest chibi_seiya

How was their English?

Everyone's English was pretty decent. All understandable. I thought it was a bit strange, that some of the Chinese characters kept talking in the third person point of view. But then, they were probably using that to give Chinese people a more "poetic" approach, maybe? I dunno...

For example. Liu Yi Fei's character would say something like, "The first time she saw you at the wine house," meaning something like, "The first time I saw you at the wine house." Or she would say, "She is no longer a child," meaning something like, "I am no longer a child."

#1.) Jackie Chan & Liu Yi Fei #2.) Jet Li #3.) Li Bing Bing <--- Best English in that order. The first time you heard Liu Yi Fei speak in English, you actually noticed that she has a pretty good English-speaking accent. But throughout the course of the movie, that accent fades. I wonder if the director had the actors and actress put in more of a "heavy" Chinese accent intentionally, to make them sound more fobbish. o__o

BTW. This is my favorite quote from the movie by Li Bing Bing: "Not if I kill you first, Orphan B-tch!"(Highlight it) :rolleyes: The audiences' reaction was like, "Oh damn!" and started laughing.

Guest Loveee

whoa... I didn't even notice that it was Li Bing Bing!

And, I'm soooo excited! I'm going to see this tonight!!!

I'm still not too excited about the white boy, but I really don't know what the plot is haha lol.

The whole J&J was definitely good enough reason why me and 25 other of my friends want to go and watch it.

Guest babi3xazian

omg i went to watch the movie today

AND IT WAS SOOOO GOODD i loved it

andd there both sooo pretty im jealous

movie trailer looked very cheesy but li bing bing sure is pretty. i hope she is as recognized as zhang ziyi in hollywoo

Guest ix3katz

lol i just watched this yesterday...

not THAT bad but they tried too hard to make it funny ...n tried too hard to entertain an american audience

Guest Jaysonessence

li bing bing did SO WELL in this movie.

every scenes shes in! all exciting and beautiful! LOVE HER!

Liu Yifei is great. but somewhat i feel her character is kinda left out..!! she is just a plus.

and the director zoomed too much on her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jimmylee78

li bing bing did SO WELL in this movie.

every scenes shes in! all exciting and beautiful! LOVE HER!

Liu Yifei is great. but somewhat i feel her character is kinda left out..!! she is just a plus.

and the director zoomed too much on her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh if Li bing bing did good in the movies i might go watch the movie thx for the info Jaysonessence but does she dies in this movie if she do i might not go watch because i don't want too watch a movie were she die :(

Archived