Liu Yi Fei & Li Bing Bing Coming To Hollywood!

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xSHADOW

liu yi fei is gorgeous,

i remember seeing her in

a chinese drama, but. i forgot

which one................ ><

Chinese Paladin maybe?

I finished watching the movie and WOW Liu Yi Fei & Li Bing Bing's English are pretty good :]!

That's hot ahah...They're both so gorgeous.

Guest SN0Wx

saw the movie yesterday, they both looked sooo pretty.

li bing bing's eye makeup is similar to hyolee's/BoA's style. :P

Guest jimmylee78

ahh man i just saw this movie it ok movie but the one who stand out of the two girl is Li bing bing she pretty and can act as well but the other girl is not good of a actor :unsure:

^yeah. i just got back from watching it.

LYF acting wasn't good.

sometimes i felt she tried to hard.

she was pretty tho, esp in the end.

LBB, omg when she just appeared on screen

i thought she was so pretty, gorgeous.

her acting was good, too bad we couldn't see much of it.

Guest jimmylee78

^yeah. i just got back from watching it.

LYF acting wasn't good.

sometimes i felt she tried to hard.

she was pretty tho, esp in the end.

LBB, omg when she just appeared on screen

i thought she was so pretty, gorgeous.

her acting was good, too bad we couldn't see much of it.

yea same here i fell the same way about LFY acting. as for Li bing bing her acting is good and her eng is not bad either B)

Guest pajnra

thanks for the pcitures. this movie was real good....it was a suprise when i saw her in the movie..i should have done my hw but it was nice

Guest The Fey

couldn't they have at LEAST picked a GOOD LOOKING white guy if they were gonna do the whole white dude/asian chick thing?

he's soooo fugs ><

Guest jimmylee78

couldn't they have at LEAST picked a GOOD LOOKING white guy if they were gonna do the whole white dude/asian chick thing?

he's soooo fugs ><

yea the dud is not even good looking at all what the point of paring it with a cute Asian girl :rolleyes:

Guest jimmylee78

the movie doesn't appeal to me.... but liu yi fei has this classic beauty i admire...

i wouldn't say liu yi fei is a classic beauty but she is cute

Guest chibi_seiya

Well, Liu Yi Fei is still young. She was 18 going on 19, when she filmed "Forbidden Kingdom," right? 15 when she filmed "Chinese Paladin" and "Demi-Gods," and 16 & 17 when filming for "Return of the Condor Heroes." If anything else, I say she lacks "human experiences," rather than "acting experience." Its hard to act out a lot of emotions she has never even come close to experiencing before. Aside from Michael Angarano, everyone else in "Forbidden Kingdom" has years of experience in maturity and the film industry. Liu Yi Fei is still going through her awkward years. Considering that she has caught so many directors' attentions, based only on her looks, her acting has come quite a way. She can only improve from here.

** Not to say that there aren't people younger than her, who are better actors/actresses. But people like Dakota Fanning and Abigail Breslin are really special, which are why they were up for Screen Acting Guild & Academy awards. I hope to see more young actresses from China, like Yang Mi, branch out too.

Guest jimmylee78

Well, Liu Yi Fei is still young. She was 18 going on 19, when she filmed "Forbidden Kingdom," right? 15 when she filmed "Chinese Paladin" and "Demi-Gods," and 16 & 17 when filming for "Return of the Condor Heroes." If anything else, I say she lacks "human experiences," rather than "acting experience." Its hard to act out a lot of emotions she has never even come close to experiencing before. Aside from Michael Angarano, everyone else in "Forbidden Kingdom" has years of experience in maturity and the film industry. Liu Yi Fei is still going through her awkward years. Considering that she has caught so many directors' attentions, based only on her looks, her acting has come quite a way. She can only improve from here.

** Not to say that there aren't people younger than her, who are better actors/actresses. But people like Dakota Fanning and Abigail Breslin are really special, which are why they were up for Screen Acting Guild & Academy awards. I hope to see more young actresses from China, like Yang Mi, branch out too.

i thought she 21 even yang mi can act better then her and yang mi just a year older then her :rolleyes:

Archived