[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest jastinel
G'morning kim jo yan!

it was really frustrating earlier, yeah, it kept buffering, then BGs are gone fast..

what ratings??? what? what? hahaha

The ratings is not good, but who cares?!!! We know that this drama is great and were happy about it...

People are coming to see this drama and from their own views they find it interesting and fun to watch.

I think that can be considered as an achievement for WIAN.

I haven`t sleep yet...I`m still high on love....hehehe

I hope episode 12 will bring much more romance and funny scene. I want to see KBS and CH enjoying

each others company....and be sweety...sweety to each other.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'morning kim jo yan!

it was really frustrating earlier, yeah, it kept buffering, then BGs are gone fast..

what ratings??? what? what? hahaha

.,morning mzpakipot good job on posting those pics can't get enough of that scene ep11 is the best!!!!

..,what ratings???is there any news now :blink: ???

Guest *alodia*

:tears: no clubbox link yet.... :tears:

i was planning to rest today and sleep early... but how can i??? i am all jittery here... myheart.gif

The ratings is not good, but who cares?!!! We know that this drama is great and were happy about it...

People are coming to see this drama and from their own views they find it interesting and fun to watch.

I think that can be considered as an achievement for WIAN.

I haven`t sleep yet...I`m still high on love....hehehe

I hope episode 12 will bring much more romance and funny scene. I want to see KBS and CH enjoying

each others company....and be sweety...sweety to each other.

..,hahaha haven't sleep yet your really addicted sis :lol:

..,agree with you sis jastinel don't care about the ratings, WIAN is a great kdrama

proof of that is last night i think the thread last night is a total rampage OMG..,

I really have fun last night people on this thread was going crazy its a bit fun getting

everybody excited for the episode :lol:

..,and hey anybody has another link for ep11 can't DL it,

think the capacity has reach the limit..,

g'morning jastinel sis!

did you like the song by alex???

i've been playing that song on my laptop on a repeat..

too bad some of the background music for Every Night is kinna way off!!! it doesn't match some of the scenes....yecchhh! they should change the OST quick before the series ends or better yet fire the music director...hahahhaaahha j/k

kim jo yan sis! can you download from MegaUpload..

here's the link from AIgoo.net

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BL6FE63S

the kiss would've been perfect if she loses that huge bag, so KBS has a good grip on her hips...hahahhaaha

..,agree with you mzpakipot,

..,did you guys notice about the kissing part??

i don't know if its because i'm just to hook by their chemistry

but for some reason that kiss is not an act. Felt like LDG is kissing KSA not KBS :lol:

..,and KSA is blooming in ep11 not HCH.., ;)

Guest mead33
Hehe...I better stay quiet and just post some pictures...

he he sorry luv, i did not mean that. I am just curious. it is always interesting to see differnt points of view... :P so do keep your comments coming!

g'morning jastinel sis!

did you like the song by alex???

i've been playing that song on my laptop on a repeat..

too bad some of the background music for Every Night is kinna way off!!! it doesn't match some of the scenes....yecchhh! they should change the OST quick before the series ends or better yet fire the music director...hahahhaaahha j/k

kim jo yan sis! can you download from MegaUpload..

here's the link from AIgoo.net

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BL6FE63S

..,thank you sis! :D

..,is that the HCH and KBS sang?

..,do you have a link for that song?

Nah, right now I don't have the inclination to post in the Lawyers of the Rep. of Korea thread. I think I will stick with WIAN for now. As it is, I am already experiencing separation anxiety because the drama is going to end soon and I am sure I will be missing KBS and HC.

awwwww...i'm feeling it too., i'm going to miss this thread after the series is done....i'm having so much fun, to the point i'm so addicted to this thread! i'm gonna need some kind of treatment after the series is over...unless, KSA or LDG makes another drama...ohhh...i'm in!!!! :D:D:lol: i hope MBC/YE Entertainment will release the DVD very soon!!! *edited*

BG LINK

http://bigmail7.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/big...XiD1-IZEJLxLqTz

I like that the recent episodes starting from episode 7 were focused on KBS and HC. Yipee, lots of memorable moments to watch after the drama ends.

Episode 11 was by far the most important in terms of KBS and HC physically manifesting their feelings to each other.

Prelude to a kiss. It was inevitable after the dinner party and duet that KBS will kiss HC. He could hardly contain himself during dinner and it was obvious from the way he looked at her that he was probably thinking along those lines.

bsch2_ep11.jpg

bs_ep11.jpg

bsch1_ep11.jpg

bsch_ep11.jpg

bsch7_ep11.jpg

bs1_ep11.jpg

Ah, the kiss. So sweet, yet passionate. LDG and Suna are just amazing in portraying their characters. I can actually feel the realness of the kiss and that Suna and LDG were so realistic that I firmly believed they were in love with each other.

KBS and HC were controlling themselves in fully letting go and give in to their passion; somehow, both of them held back with KBS looking almost embarrased and HC running away from the scene as fast as she could.

bsch3_ep11.jpg

From their expression right after the kiss, they already fell for one another but unable to verbalize their feelings. What happened to you KBS, you had such a glib tongue and now you cannot even utter a word.

bsch5_ep11.jpg

HC was probably as surprised as KBS when she responded to his kiss; so cute when she frowned after realizing what she did. Just love KBS's expression, so in love and almost hesitant to let go of her.

bsch4_ep11.jpg

KBS looks like a lovesick puppy, so adorable.

bsch6_ep11.jpg

Even at home, HC was still mulling over the kiss while an ecstatic KBS was also thinking about it. HC would have been the last person to admit that she was falling for KBS; she must still be in shock after realizing that. I feel this is the first time HC is really in love, unconditionally I might add because KBS is not really her type of guy but TL. This time, her heart is winning over her head.

ch_ep11.jpg

bs3_ep11.jpg

The look on the face of KBS when he saw TL hugging HC was pure jealousy and HC running after him made me feel that the kiss was the turning point in their relationship because their actions after that confirm the fact that they already regard one another as someone special.

ch3_ep11.jpg

bs4_ep11.jpg

bsch8_ep11.jpg

Poor KBS, he looked teary eyed and almost on the verge of crying while HC was trying to explain the misunderstanding.

bs5_ep11.jpg

ch2_ep11.jpg

I feel sorry for TL, it must have been devastating to overhear their conversation. When he talked to KBS, he was probably still hoping that KBS will tell him that he does not have any feelings for HC but alas, KBS confirmed his worst fear.

ch7_ep11.jpg

ch6_ep11.jpg

bstl_ep11.jpg

Both KBS and HC were bothered by KBS's jealous outburst. Their relationship is not even official, yet they behaved as it they had a lovers' quarrel...awwwww.....

ch5_ep11.jpg

bs7_ep11.jpg

Both of them were obviously affected just by the way they reacted when they saw each other the next morning with HC being cold and KBS trying to talk to her. Even the ditzy Joo-hyun noticed the tension between them.

bs6_ep11.jpg

ch4_ep11.jpg

Quick Observation:

Suna must really be bringing out the best in her male co-stars. LDG as KBS has this dreamy expression on his face when looking at HC; example, pictures 4, 6 and 10 above. I have seen this expression before on Hyun Bin; Hyun Bin as Samshik also looked at Samsoon with the same dreamy expression on his face in a lot of scenes. I was not the only one who noticed it, several posters (MNIKSS and other Suna threads) before me observed this too. Suna must really be attractive in person.

gifs from dcinside

awwww...the way kbs looks at hch...so in love...*sigh*

40e20a99.gif

c54daffa.gif

4dffb5d2.gif

90318c95.gif

the kiss

005.gif

6d7df4fb.gif

That pic. Who!

it's HCH brother.....

unless we could be wrong..i doubt it...it is him!

..,thank you sis! :D

..,is that the HCH and KBS sang?

..,do you have a link for that song?

this is the song from one of the clip i posted here earlier..(i think it's gone now)

i found the song, it's alex of clazziqua ft Jisun "very heartbreaking words"

I love alex! he's got a nice voice and jisun too..they did some songs for MNIKSS too..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dkf7sj

MV w/subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgLavk_5DRs

Guest ilikeldg

..,agree with you mzpakipot,

..,did you guys notice about the kissing part??

i don't know if its because i'm just to hook by their chemistry

but for some reason that kiss is not an act. Felt like LDG is kissing KSA not KBS :lol:

..,and KSA is blooming in ep11 not HCH.., ;)

Hi there....I agree...There is more to it than kissing for the sake of acting.That was not an act.....

I like that the recent episodes starting from episode 7 were focused on KBS and HC. Yipee, lots of memorable moments to watch after the drama ends.

Episode 11 was by far the most important in terms of KBS and HC physically manifesting their feelings to each other.

Prelude to a kiss. It was inevitable after the dinner party and duet that KBS will kiss HC. He could hardly contain himself during dinner and it was obvious from the way he looked at her that he was probably thinking along those lines.

Ah, the kiss. So sweet, yet passionate. LDG and Suna are just amazing in portraying their characters. I can actually feel the realness of the kiss and that Suna and LDG were so realistic that I firmly believed they were in love with each other.

KBS and HC were controlling themselves in fully letting go and give in to their passion; somehow, both of them held back with KBS looking almost embarrased and HC running away from the scene as fast as she could.

From their expression right after the kiss, they already fell for one another but unable to verbalize their feelings. What happened to you KBS, you had such a glib tongue and now you cannot even utter a word.

HC was probably as surprised as KBS when she responded to his kiss; so cute when she frowned after realizing what she did. Just love KBS's expression, so in love and almost hesitant to let go of her.

KBS looks like a lovesick puppy, so adorable.

Even at home, HC was still mulling over the kiss while an ecstatic KBS was also thinking about it. HC would have been the last person to admit that she was falling for KBS; she must still be in shock after realizing that. I feel this is the first time HC is really in love, unconditionally I might add because KBS is not really her type of guy but TL. This time, her heart is winning over her head.

The look on the face of KBS when he saw TL hugging HC was pure jealousy and HC running after him made me feel that the kiss was the turning point in their relationship because their actions after that confirm the fact that they already regard one another as someone special.

I feel sorry for TL, it must have been devastating to overhear their conversation. When he talked to KBS, he was probably still hoping that KBS will tell him that he does not have any feelings for HC but alas, KBS confirmed his worst fear.

Both KBS and HC were bothered by KBS's jealous outburst. Their relationship is not even official, yet they behaved as it they had a lovers' quarrel...awwwww.....

Both of them were obviously affected just by the way they reacted when they saw each other the next morning with HC being cold and KBS trying to talk to her. Even the ditzy Joo-hyun noticed the tension between them.

Quick Observation:

Suna must really be bringing out the best in her male co-stars. LDG as KBS has this dreamy expression on his face when looking at HC; example, pictures 4, 6 and 10 above. I have seen this expression before on Hyun Bin; Hyun Bin as Samshik also looked at Samsoon with the same dreamy expression on his face in a lot of scenes. I was not the only one who noticed it, several posters (MNIKSS and other Suna threads) before me observed this too. Suna must really be attractive in person.

..,totally agree with you sheherizade3 it seems that the kiss was real based on their facial expressions and body language (LDG and KSA kissing)

KSA is blooming after the hospital episodes she is aging beautifully and LDG looks for KSA has really something, hope there's some BTS of sweet moment of LDG and KSA...,

..,thanks mzpakipot currently playing it, 3x now oohhh so beautiful song is the one who sang "SHE IS" one of MNIKSS OST??

..,the song suit the KBS and HCH love story, "just once i want to confess to you, to me this is such a hard word to say, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU"

that particular lyrics suit to them...ooowww felt like floating :P

Archived