[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Saki>^.^<

well said! i like that so much!

jun ji, saki, liquidfir - welcome to the SHIN camp! all aboard for the ride!

I like how it was put, very well put :) Thanks for welcoming me to the SHIN camp. I've pretty much been living here in this thread for the past week :D Finals are next week too, I'm so distracted :P

wow you are all so lucky to have watched it already.. page 99--> 20 more from yesterday--> amazing fans in here!..... i'm still waiting to watch it...

I know what your talkin about. I posted at 5 am and by the time I came back from school, it was up 7 pages. Then I came back 4 hours later after a nap (Yeah I know a really long nap :phew: ) and it was up so many pages I was too lazy to count. :lol: And now we're appraoching 100 pages after just one episode? I hope it stays strong in here throughout the whole series, even after :w00t:

Guest `starry.night

I'm currently in the process of upload in another YSI ^^

29 more minutes until it's finish uploading ^^

4 more minutes and then I get to go to sleep ^^

I LUV IT!!! can't wait for subs...

100th PAGE OWNED BABY!

- and it's on a thread i really luv...makes me extra happy :D:P

p.s. her voice?! i like her voice...and Shin...he's very drool worthy.

Guest ☆ euny

I FINALLY saw the first episode!

Overall, I liked it a lot. I agree with most of the comments that everyone said, especially regarding the bright colors - it's filmed beautifully! And also, I think if people are bothered by Yoon Eun Hye's way of speaking, it's probably because she has a slight lisp. But I think it actually fits the character of CG. It makes her even cuter! Haha... just my two cents. ^^

ALSO, I keep posting stuff about her cyworld but I noticed that she has a 'Goong' skin for her's! [the manga version] Hehe she's too cute! >< .. I do feel bad because people are leaving negative comments on her cy too.. but her fans are persistently encouraging her so I hope she doesn't let the negativity get to her.

And just out of curiousity [and I don't know if this is the right place to ask] but I know Yoon Eun Hye left Baby VOX to pursue her acting career... so did UN break up as well for Kim Jung Hoon to pursue his acting career? Apologies if this was asked before but it was a thought that crossed my mind while watching...

edit: AHHH 100 PAGES!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!! ^_____^

Guest Saki>^.^<

Hey xdementiax how about the Shin/Yul camp :lol:

Goong-v06-c07-pextra-00.png

jun ji I know what you mean. Everything is so beautiful: the costumes, set, ect. Its all so pretty.

Angeline I envy you... You own page 100 :D

Guest ellegirl19

omg. how cute. i just finished watching episode 1!! shin is hot. he's like :wub: cant wait for the subs for ep 1 and of course, episode 2! its so cutee~ but the old palace talk is X_X

and there's sooo many ppl in this thread like always. it grows bajillions of pages every time i check (and thats saying a lot cuz i camp out in this thread -_- even tho i should be studying for my finals X_X)

yay! 100 pg

I know this has been said before but I cannot say it enough, I love how MBC put so much effort into the details. It really brings the drama to life, or more like adds life to the scenes? haha, I dunno. If there still exist a palace like that of the one Shin lives in, I'd be happy to live there, it is beautiful! The color choices that were chosen couldn't have been better. Simply amazing! This is also one reason why I think the drama will do well. Let's not forget the OST that is yet to come out (i'm so gonna get it).

Angeline!!! Congrats on page 100!!!

I LUV IT!!! can't wait for subs...

100th PAGE OWNED BABY!

- and it's on a thread i really luv...makes me extra happy :D:P

p.s. her voice?! i like her voice...and Shin...he's very drool worthy.

awww yeah, 100 pages at last =) Angeline is worthy of my envy, mooohahahaha >=p

I know this has been said before but I cannot say it enough, I love how MBC put so much effort into the details. It really brings the drama to life, or more like adds life to the scenes? haha, I dunno. If there still exist a palace like that of the one Shin lives in, I'd be happy to live there, it is beautiful! The color choices that were chosen couldn't have been better. Simply amazing! This is also one reason why I think the drama will do well. Let's not forget the OST that is yet to come out (i'm so gonna get it).

Angeline!!! Congrats on page 100!!!

yes, yes, the soundtrack =) the instrumental music they play in the background sometimes sounds so ancient fused with a hint of modern beats =p

i love i love i love this thread =) i love you guys =) lol i'm turning into mush because of this thread/drama/everything!! <3

Guest kjgprincess

i cant wait for episode 2 because i think yul is hotter than shin. i wish goong was an everyday drama cus i dont know how i'm going to wait week after week for the next ones.

lol. i wish goong was like a 500 hour movie and we dont have to go to school but take like a week to watch it.

jk. i wish i could meet the cast members :) that would be the ultimate.

Guest Muddie Murda

I've decided I should join in on drama addiction! :D

Muahahahaha! I've just DLed epi 1 and watching half way through! :D

So far so cute!

(and i wanted to be on page 100 too T_T) lol

Guest dizziified

ugh . i love goong . im like a rabid fangirl for the manhwa and now its a drama . and kim jung hoon is my love lol . cant wait for the next epi .

does anyone have the ending song for this ?

Guest soutsada7

wow, 100 pages already? Gosh, I've only been away from my laptop for only a few hours doing paperworks and here I find myself lost in the midst of all the new pages :w00t: congrats to everybody for their contribution and I hope this thread keeps going at the current pace....or maybe even faster :w00t::w00t::w00t:

i knew we'd make page 100 :]

omg this thread keeps growingggggg .. its going to be like page 100000000 by the time 'goong' ends.

dude that sucks that people are leaving a lot of negative comments on eunhye's cyworld. so many anti-fans around the world for every star. its gay. people need to find a life thats better than bashing everyone. gawd

Archived