[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest aq_aj

How can I sign the petition for Goong 2... And what's with Goong1.5??

Can I ask for the complete OST of this drama?

Here;s the link for the petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/goong2/petition.html

if u can't sign it now, please try again later :) . I think there's a problem with the site...I tried to open it 5 minutes ago, but couldn't get in. I hope there's no problem with it now... :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But anyone has the Goong 1.5 with English Sub?Plzzz share it to me.I do want to get all they'r talking about cos they laugh all the times. Plzzz help me!!!

actually , i dun think any1 has it yet .

but i believe the With S2 fansub team is in the process of subbing it .

the last i checked the status is as follows ~

Special 1.5 : Translation: 65%

u can keep checking http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2 for the latest status & updates .

Guest lualm

i am watching goong for the 3rd time and i am rediscovering scenes which i have overlooked the first 2 times i watched it...definitely one of the best ive ever seen...story wise, the plot, the dialogues,and the actors ...just love em all...

i have signed the petition...regardless of how far it will go, i am just too eager to be counted in.

Guest springdayze

for singapore goongers:

does anyone knows if the dvd/vcd is on sale in singapore? and if they are, do where they are on sale?

regarding kinokuniya - they are having 20% discount for members (till 23 or 24 June), so if you hold the card, maybe its time to get the mags!

thanks!

for singapore goongers:

does anyone knows if the dvd/vcd is on sale in singapore? and if they are, do where they are on sale?

regarding kinokuniya - they are having 20% discount for members (till 23 or 24 June), so if you hold the card, maybe its time to get the mags!

thanks!

i think the boot legs are everywhere..

but if u want the original ones.. u have to get it from yesasia. i heard they are coming up with english subtitles.

Hi akanechan and summermaniacs!! I'm from Indonesia too... I guess there are lots of Indonesian Goongers who visit this thread frequently but only being silent readers. Coz I often see 'indonesian' nicks in the 'users who reading this thread' list.

BTW...Can't wait until Indosiar airs Goong!!! But princess Lulu is a little bit long, 20 episodes. And sometimes, when Indosiar says 'soon', they don't really mean it. I mean, remember what happened to "sun never sets", "love 2000", and "Sorry I Love You"?? Indosiar said that they will be airing them "SOON" but after some weeks, the trailers never showed up again, and then Indosiar aired them like...months after it. Hope this won't happen to Goong... :angry:

helloww...i'm from indonesia too, sorry, it's true that i've been a silent readers hehehehhhh...

about goong in INDOSIAR? i think it's gonna be a little bit disappointed because of the DUBBING. hehh..sometimes it's not fit with the character...

ooh, is it true about the changing in the cast for goong 2? :tears:

no way...

i've voted for the petition...

come on goongers wherever you are VOTE...VOTE...VOTE

aren't we love the real shin & chaegyung?

Guest laceytam

does any1 noe where i can find the goong necklace?

middle20068488189xi85685hc.jpg

please let me noe i want it so baddddd!! T.T

you can try in yahoo.com.hk and then in the auction thread

i also buy one

i think the boot legs are everywhere..

but if u want the original ones.. u have to get it from yesasia. i heard they are coming up with english subtitles.

Oh my gosh, really??? PRAISE the lord if they do - gosh, I want to buy the original DVDs SO badly but can't without subs. So if that's true, I may just die of happiness - I love this drama SO much. :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Guest wintersky18

Hi! I'm a newbie here...I really, really liked Goong. It made my heart beats so fast every time i see shin goon & chae gyung. I like everything in this drama: the characters, the set, and the story.

I already signed the petition...i really want the original characters to play the same roles for Goong season 2.

Thanks to this thread, i'm enjoying a lot of goong stuff!

Thanks a lot!!!

Guest gloria

i just finished this drama today..wow..great drama..but my goodness...at certain points of the drama..i just got soo angry...chae gyung made me so angry..i felt like punching her in the mouth..*don't get me wrong..i love her*...but dang..she just made me so mad cause she kept meeting yul...but overall..this was one of the best drama for me this year...

i just finished this drama today..wow..great drama..but my goodness...at certain points of the drama..i just got soo angry...chae gyung made me so angry..i felt like punching her in the mouth..*don't get me wrong..i love her*...but dang..she just made me so mad cause she kept meeting yul...but overall..this was one of the best drama for me this year...

haha so funny reading ur post abt how u felt like punching Chaegyung !

i remember when i watched tis , i'm a Shin + Chaegyung shipper , so i was actually feeling so mad like u too each time she was wif Yul ~ :lol:

Guest teexone

hey guys, here's some direct DL links that i uploaded. Speeds should be pretty fast 200kbps+

just right click and save target as:

All episodes are Hardsubbed. Files are Good Quality between 200-300 MB each

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

i'm still uploading/re-encoding the rest of this series. I'll be posting 1-2 new links everyday so check back often.

credits: http://kpopper.com

thanks for this

Guest lualm

welcome wintersky...its nice to see you here....goong fever is just getting hotter and hotter...

i cant imagine seeing them paired with other stars in goong 2....if the rumors were true that talent fee is turning to be a hindrance... i hope their respective managements will somehow give way ....considering that it was this series that paved the way for jjh and yeh's new found popularity...

just look at the no. of views and posts in this thread and you will get an idea of how popular goong and its stars have become.

erm i think the recent reports merely said that there is no confirmation or decision yet for the original leading cast to be back in Goong 2. the casts seem to be waiting for the production team to confirm as they hv not finalise the script for Goong 2 so they probably won't know which actor is required to be back yet at this point in time. its not that they want to change the cast.

the online petition might hv caused some confusion for people who doesn't come to this thread often so hopefully this clears up the air for everyone.

Guest cannedfish

woOw!! hey ani singaporen here? haiz..sux man goong still not out in stores yet..i haf alr watch e whole epi on youtube budden nw e person hu uploaded it tio suspended le soo i cannot repeat it again..GOSH!! argh!!

:tears:

i love shin goon..loads!!

acutali yul is better looking but he twisted evth..although i dun dislike him..i cant seems to c him as a possible candidate for e role of the jeohna..n den he n chae gyung dun look lyk a couple..shin goon match chae gyung better..dun u guys agree??

part 2 gonna b out during feb of 2007 yah? meaning i'll have to wait another yr or more 4 e vid to reach singapore..oh sux..singapore is damn slow man!! :tongue2: :fury:

..gwendolyn

for singapore goongers:

thanks!

yah yah..me singaporen..budden i ask ts le dey sae haben cum out yet..malaysia got though if u wanna go there buy..seriously i dun trust malaysia..mite b pirated..wait bahx i tink..hopefully it will cum nxt mth..before channel U shows it is e best man!!

..gwendolyn :rolleyes:

Guest xCHELLy

I absolutely love Goong! ^^ I got pretty obsessed with it same with my friend who watched it on TV. During the lunch line we would talk about Goong and everyone would be confused. :ph34r: I lended my homemade Goong dvds to my friends and now most of my friends are in love with goong xD

Guest lualm

erm i think the recent reports merely said that there is no confirmation or decision yet for the original leading cast to be back in Goong 2. the casts seem to be waiting for the production team to confirm as they hv not finalise the script for Goong 2 so they probably won't know which actor is required to be back yet at this point in time. its not that they want to change the cast.

the online petition might hv caused some confusion for people who doesn't come to this thread often so hopefully this clears up the air for everyone.

hi, thanks for the clarification. ...it did calmed my worried mind...

Archived