[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest baeonly

I think it one of the greatest Kdrama ever. This series is so cute, funny, sweet, hilarious, romantic…well, there is also some sadness parts too……..but that what make the story more meaningful and interesting……..the casts are very cute, newly act…but boy they all can portray their roles so well……….hooray to all the new young talented casts. So don’t miss out this series otherwise you don’t know what you missed………….or at least give it a try then you’ll see what I mean. I watched so many Kdramas, but I think this is one of the best.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh thanks peeps for all of the links to caps and other pretty goong stuff

i was all saving em esp lapampam's works (gosh! what caps! very beautiful and nicely done)

i love goong too! oh wel im obsessed...

ok fine.. im crazy abt it!

goong season 2 * cant wait for bingung mama & hwang taeja..

i am almost sure they'll be ruling korea in 2

remember shin asked the king for one thing which wasnt cleared

thats the scene after the king admitted his mistake of not believing in shin re fire incident..

i THINK shin asked if he can be freed FOR A WHILE of his being the prince wanting to fully experience a more normal life in that sense he can feel the people and their need more ..

and be a better ruler than anyone else

and also testing if bingung would really love him despite of not being the crown prince or sth... * remember his fear of being rejected by CG in Macau since he's no longer the crown prince.. *

... then be king afterwards.. the sister is jst a temp ruler i think

im not sure if i remember it ryt but did bingung said that she still feels that shin is still the perfect one to be the king or sth in the last ep while in macau...

but yeah def he'll return being the ruler coz CG had always believed this

and he believes her.

Yes was also curious about what Shin asked the King as a condition when he apologized to Shin about the fire incident and how little faith he showed to Shin.

Also what would be Shin's official designation if he was not Crown Prince towards the end. Just curious about that.

Guest mizzlinhie

I'm curious about what will happens in Goong 2 too. The end of Goong 1 leave so many confusions for us. Is Shin going to be a king ? Is Yul's mom really regrets what she has done? It seems to me that she's fakin it, she doesnt really seem to regret it , iono it's just my feelin :( Is Yul really gavin his loves for CG? Would the royal couple have a baby in Goong 2 ?? Would Hyorin be back? And what happen to Shin's friends and CG's friends, they aren't really hook up yet. Are the citizens going to forgive CG? :D I"M SO CURIOUS!! PD hurry up and film this alreadie!!

Guest mashi03

I think it one of the greatest Kdrama ever. This series is so cute, funny, sweet, hilarious, romantic…well, there is also some sadness parts too……..but that what make the story more meaningful and interesting……..the casts are very cute, newly act…but boy they all can portray their roles so well……….hooray to all the new young talented casts. So don’t miss out this series otherwise you don’t know what you missed………….or at least give it a try then you’ll see what I mean. I watched so many Kdramas, but I think this is one of the best.

I agree with you that Goong is the best K-drama I've ever seen. I can't stop thinking about it although I've finished it a month ago. It's a drama I will not forget and would love to watch the sweet/loving scene of Chae Gyung & Shin!

Guest chynna02

thanks for ppl who provided the links for the screencaps!!! woah i totally love this drama...

yeah im soooooo curious in the next season! hope that itz better than the first one.. lol :DD

Guest babyxlibra

yay i LOVE GOONG!!

haha i was one of those anti-GOONG fans wen it first came out since it competed with my Girl.. but since i finished goong in 4 days... two episodes in the first day.. 4 in the second and 18 eps in the last two

lmao.. that clearly states that i have no life.. and that i love goong.. lol

so sweet.. i love the whole feel of this drama.. well not towards the last episodes.. since there were some troubling times for CG and shin.. but i love the scenery,, the outfits and especially the music..

i couldnt help but notice the fake background though.. lol

i love goong

o yea i dont fine YEH that pretty.. but i have to say that she grows on u

and i know how some ppl hated yul towards the end.. but i liked him throughout and i was really worried about shin falling for CG since it seemed impossible in the beginning..

i think hyorin is really pretty..

ok im done ;)

Hey Ya'll (GOONG Campers)!!!

Its G8 to be back here on the SOOMPI GOONG thread....was shut out for 2 days....so i spent my time making my 2nd GOONG OST video Piano Style...

This time the Song is Parrot by HowL....So If you're free watch it on YOUTUBE, here's the link :

And just for old times sake, here's the link again for my 1st GOONG OST video piano style,

Track 05Baboibnida :

Clearly, you can see i'm GOONG OBSESSED!!....so just a lil something i did to feed my obsession..ENJOY!!.....Oh yah just a lil reminder, cos i know lot's of you guys play the piano too...unfortunately i don't have any Music Scores for these songs, cos its played by ear...so Choehsonghamida....

Oh a piece of soemthing random that i saw on the D-addicts YEH Thread....(since i was shut out from here for two days, i was camping there...lol) :

WARNING :Could be abit depressing for Shin and CG campers (those who secretly fantasizes about them being an item in reality)....

>buffyreg wrote:

>anyways, im curious bout the issue of her and Jong Kook...i cant read and understand korean...

>They are still very close up to this day. I dont know if they are currently dating, but if they are, I wouldn't >be surprised that they deny it which isn't unusual for people in showbiz to do due to Eun Hye's rising >popularity.

>Eun Yeh attended the release of his music video, called him on Sang Sang Plus game show and also >attended KJK brother's wedding on May 13th. Also if you go to Eun Yeh's CY world most of her music that's >played is by KJK.

>[There was a pic of them together on the plane heading towards Thailand]

>Sitting next to eachother on the plane to Thailand, he also took care of her cause she was feeling sick that >day

>Here is an old interview with Kim Joong Kook:

>On the 13th Kim Jungkook honestly spoke about how he felt about Yoon Eunhye when reporters came to

>the set of his "º°, ¹ٶ÷, Ç޻ì ±׸®°í »ç¶û" music video.

>He said that day that he wants to "hurry up and get married if he find a nice girl" as well as "he wouldn't >push back the wedding because of work"

>He would want to "watch a movie or go traveling together" and how he has not been able to have normal >dates. These are the honest thoughts of somebody who's been in the entertainment buisness for 10 years.

>He said personality is better than outward appearances, but he likes "kim samsoon" style, slightly chubby.

>The reason why he likes slightly chubby girls is that they look smaller when they're next to him. >Additionally

>he would like somebody who is healthy enough to play soccer with him on Sundays. ( Eun Yeh used to >play soccer)

>At the question "Isn't Yoon Eunhye close to your type of girl?" he replied yes. "Right now my relationship

>with her is close enough to boyfriend/girlfriend."

>As well he stated "Although I was first shocked about the scandal between me and yoon eunhye, now we >are close. "Even though it is television, I can't act that way with somebody I don't have any feelings for."

OK, thats it! You guys can view that post by clicking on this LINK :

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_30319_90.htm

Thats all for now...tata!!!

Guest cheli001

pennyloo, waaahh bubble maker! hahaha

i think kjk interview was already posted a couple of weeks ago on YEH's thread... and hmmm... what can i say??????

after 30 mins...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. ryt??? bwahahahaha!

Guest mizzlinhie

This has been the subject in YEH's thread for a couple days now. Each of us have our own point of view. For me, I believe that KJK and YEH are very close, I don't know about them dating each others or not. *bubble bursted* but I still have hope in JJH and YEH. I read from somewhere that YEH denied that she was having a relationship with KJK. Beside, KJK left for the military already, and YEH will be filming Goong 2 with JJH for more or less than 6 months long, really knows if they might grow a special connection in between those times seeing each others everyday. If you watch those BTS of Goong, you can really see how close they were already, JJH even feed YEH on ep.20-21 BTS. If YEH is dating KJK, I don't think she would acts close to JJH, becuz that would really makes KJK jealous and might cause some serious problem between them??

*trying to make new bubblesss*

pennyloo, waaahh bubble maker! hahaha

i think kjk interview was already posted a couple of weeks ago on YEH's thread... and hmmm... what can i say??????

after 30 mins...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. ryt??? bwahahahaha!

HAHA...looks like you're back on here...

Yeah, lives like that...i don't really care anyways...if they're together or not....cos all i care about is CG+SHIN (i guess i am not included in the YEH+JJH category of fantasizers)...cos one is reel life and the other is real life...

Btw, i got my elder sis to watch Goong (she hates/ANTI korean dramas).....she watched it lar reluctantly...she forwarded everything except for the SHIN and CG parts...at the end of it...she was damn PMS with Yul...but she said..."Heys, are those two (CG_SHIN) an item in reality too?? cos they seem like they have a lot of chemistry...then she walked off, muttering under her breathe...amazing on-screen chemistry man!"......

That for me was so farnie, made my day, cos MY SISTER ABSOLUTELY HATES my obsession with K-DRAMAS!! LOL....

Guest mcmug

i made a friend watch goong too and she said the same thing "are JJH and YEH a couple in real life, if not they should...they have great chemistry and look real good together"

i wish too...

Guest cheli001

HAHA...looks like you're back on here...

Yeah, lives like that...i don't really care anyways...if they're together or not....cos all i care about is CG+SHIN (i guess i am not included in the YEH+JJH category of fantasizers)...cos one is reel life and the other is real life...

Btw, i got my elder sis to watch Goong (she hates/ANTI korean dramas).....she watched it lar reluctantly...she forwarded everything except for the SHIN and CG parts...at the end of it...she was damn PMS with Yul...but she said..."Heys, are those two (CG_SHIN) an item in reality too?? cos they seem like they have a lot of chemistry...then she walked off, muttering under her breathe...amazing on-screen chemistry man!"......

That for me was so farnie, made my day, cos MY SISTER ABSOLUTELY HATES my obsession with K-DRAMAS!! LOL....

mmwaahahahaha... even your anti-kdrama sis noticed the "CHEMISTRY" !!! hahaha

there's still hope for yeh+jjh shippers!!! aja aja fighting!!!!

Guest echoRy

REBB u rock! even though it's PS'd, it's fab! <3 nighty 2 u and riz baby <3

atleast there's this one :P

ihavenoidea2ok.jpg

Guest avetsada

I really love to read other comment of Goong. I feel so great that everyone thought was similar.

Goong was written by one of the great comic writter with the greatest idea.

This series really make sense to me when I'm watching b'cuz I went there and saw most of palace in Korea(So I actully know where they're) and also in Thailand scence B'cuz I'm Thai, So it's become funny for me to look some strange connection place in any scence.

However, the series was made for entertian us and this series can show how successed. I really wonder, If this series's broadcasted normally in most countries in the world. How about the reaction from the watching.

Guest elvorith

same here - I didn't know there was a Goong thread and read so many pages (which resulted to minor spoilers while I was only at ep. 10) I can say that I'm OBSESSED with Goong now!

During the first few eps I was actually a CG+Yul fan (I thought CG will go with Yul and Shin goes back to Hyorin), but... I changed my mind midway :D I started to hate Yul sooooo much at the end, and CG and Shin for their idiocy and not confessing their love that watching them was torture! But I forgave them at the end, and Yul too :D But Hyorin disappeared already... it should end with Hyorin happily with Kang-In, Yul being single (wink wink) and Chae Gyung and Shin, all of them together on a holiday or something.

but the ending left such a cliffhanger! and because i don't deal well with cliffhangers, i spent nights dreaming about how Goong 2 will be - which, seriously I can't figure out. I dunno whether they can resume to writing a script that'll be as good as the first. (and i think this has been discussed...)

and since I don't understand korean (i'm still quite new to kdramas) I've to wait for the subs T_T

Guest cheli001

bubbles bubbles bubbles!!!!!!

i love bubbles!!!! mwahahahaha

rebby, loved the ps'ed pic!!!

i know i've said this like a hundred times but.... they look so cute together...

ahemm perfect match?!! hahaha

Archived