[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

why???? why???? why??? does JJH said that??? I'm so sad now..... I REALLY hope that it's just a cover story............... please.............. (oh well, so dissapointed now :tears: ). At least say that she's just a friend rather that she's not your type..... :tears::tears: Let's just say you are friends at the moment, shall we? maybe in the future..... (soon :P ) we never know........ :) let's give them some privacy at the moment..... :) I start to get interested in him cause of YEH...... with this news........... what should I do???????????? :) (FOR JJH don't hit me that I said this please)

THANK YOU................ THANK YOU................THANK YOU subbers.................

Still hope that JJH will do Goong 2 (at least we can see some loving with YEH on the screen, if the reality it not possible) :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silent heartache

i have the wholse series at home on dvd, dunno if any1's mentioned this yet, but dun you reakon LV kinda reminds u of se7en!!! lol he's so cute.. :sweatingbullets: i'm only ep 12 and already loving it.. 12 more to go!! hehehhee.. :rolleyes:

Guest spygurl72

today is the best morning ever

wen i wake up and see my pc as always

but today is special cuz two eps. of sub are done

thank so muchhhhhhhhhh subber u da best

Guest laceytam

you go ask JJH what does he meant what he said that YEH is not his type, seriously what the hell is wrong with him? errhem... excuse the language. ALL my hope for the "royal couple" are flush down the toilet. I so hope that JJH only said this to control the rumor, avoid scandal...or else he needs to answer to me and to a gazillion goong's fan... right gals? B)

when did he say this???

Guest MiSs L.E

This is what the letter says... (from Shin's dad to Yul's mom)

Taken from Episode 19 english subs

courtesy of liquidfir & WITH S2

*please credit properly if taken anywhere else, thx.

thank you sooo much..

i also have one more thing that i need translated... >___<

in episode 19, what does Shin say to CG when they are sitting down after her car was stolen? What did he say right before he left?

Guest vondunker

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUBS.

ive been waiting. Finally. HOHOHO. Off to watch Ep 20 & 21.

thanks a million to the subbers!!

Guest ADORE.you

thank you so much subbing team =) ahh shin >< i hope he comes back to goong .. it seriously wouldn't be the same without him .. i honestly don't think i can be welcoming to another actor acting in shin's place .. sighh and guys cheer up =) its better than nothing don't you think if they're friends .. besides there are MANY levels of friendship xP .. kekeke thank you once again subbing team =) you make the goong experience a whole lot better ^^"

thank you sooo much..

i also have one more thing that i need translated... >___<

in episode 19, what does Shin say to CG when they are sitting down after her car was stolen? What did he say right before he left?

can u juz go and download the subs?

itz a very small file -.-

or u cant download it?

Guest Jolee

Hi to all here .. :)

Keeping this thread alive .. that`s all Goong-ers` wishes

Here`s my contribution .. these are all Shin`s kiss teasers

Do you know which eppie/scene as each Goong-er reminisces

Have fun doing your Goong re-runs .. btw..do I have any kiss misses ?

SHIN SPEAKS TO CHAE GYUNG THROUGH HIS KISSES

The first time ever I kissed your lips.. no..not mouth .I used my finger instead

I only thought to scare you well but shucks! .. it heightened my initial intrigue :unsure:

The second time kiss was only a tender grazing of your forehead

But my mama really saw red when she caught the two of us in bed :angry:

Third time lucky..I caught a full surprise kiss but oh.. what a lousy bummer !

Lips-atouching those mere few seconds satisfied not me .. nor a single tv-viewer

And this next one caught you by surprise.. that sudden cheekie-peckie caress

Well .. that quickie was given purely and solely to satisfy the snoopie press :tongue2:

Another kiss I remember well .. it landed on your silky black hair

How wrong I was .. to think that I could still cope without you there

I lost my control and my pride when I force-kissed you that night

Forgive me.. twas just ..seeing Yul kiss you ..well heck..tis not his right :crazy:

It`s now or never ..I`ve thrown open wide all the doors to my heart :blush:

And your sweet loving response tells me you loved only me from the start

I pledged my tokens of love to you in that far away place .. course you remember

Your hiding trick exposed ..in my joy.. I couldn`t resist your baby-smooth shoulder !! :phew:

Have a great Goong night !! :):D

P/S BellaAngel - I will try to do the analysis after I've finished my Goong re-run. It's a promise..yah ..! :)

Hi to all here .. :)

Keeping this thread alive .. that`s all Goong-ers` wishes

Here`s my contribution .. these are all Shin`s kiss teasers

Do you know which eppie/scene as each Goong-er reminisces

Have fun doing your Goong re-runs .. btw..do I have any kiss misses ?

P/S BellaAngel - I will try to do the analysis after I've finished my Goong re-run. It's a promise..yah ..! :)

Very much looking forward to it, finally. Maybe we can all start talking about the drama again instead of the non existent relationship between JJH and YEH.

Thanks Jolee, im looking forward to it. B)

Guest hnAcogN

Well, I must say one of the reasons I love this drama this much is because of the beloved Royal couple, they are just like were born to each other, omg. We can see how close they are and how perfectly they match each other, right? I can't stand with the truth that they have no relationship in real life :(

Guest Victoria

:tears: just because of YEH & JJH, i got addicted to Goong.

why oh why? im lost for words.. yup, he can say that they're just friends.

but the "she's not my type" statement is kinda little below the belt.

if u were in YEH's shoes, what would you feel, right? i feel so sad..

i dont feel like watching goong 2 anymore..

Guest sojuman

goong is slow paced

yoon eun hae gets kinda annoying

i would rather had boa asted tha lead role and eun hae one of her annoying sidekicks

goong is slow paced

i would rather had boa asted tha lead role and eun hae one of her annoying sidekicks

then why are you here?

------------------------------------------

anyway

everyone.. i think yeh and jjh are stressed enough with their work schedules..

so maybe the fans can give them some space.. and then JJh wun be giving lousy comments such as she is not my type.. lOlx..

maybe wad he meant is

she is not my type.. she is my IDEAL type. lOlx

Guest krngrl3091

goong is slow paced

ummm i think ur being kinda harsh on yun eun hae....i mean how r u so sure boa could've done much better than her...and personalli i think YEH did a great job in this drama.....

Guest ivylive

I think that for a newcomer both them did well in acting for this drama because I've seen amateur dramas for some other korean actors (I won't name them) and they really suck.

I hope JJH would confirm his return soon because it would be really disappointing if he would pass this, their characters are already embedded on their viewers mind so bringing in a different actor is not the same. If this happens I hope the PD just drop it and start a new series with a different storyline.

Archived