[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I caught that part too =X Thought it was imagination =__=

Does anyone know where I can get that song... with the violin and stuff at the first half of that clip?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Victoria

just wondering, can anyone tell me if JJH & YEH dated?

coz yah ive been watching goong up to epi. 19 already... i think they have verrrrry good chemistry... :)

i got curious though and ive watched epi. 23 without sub.. i was like whoa! with the kissing scene..

the kiss was real! wahaha!! :vicx:

well that was my pov.. i really hope they date for real. ;)

coz yah ive been watching goong up to epi. 19 already... i think they have verrrrry good chemistry... :)

i got curious though and ive watched epi. 23 without sub.. i was like whoa! with the kissing scene..

erhmmm we dunno if they date.

we all hope they do but we dunno.

lOlx. if u managed to find out pls share with us. lOlxx

:w00t:

Guest mmmmsushi

i really hope they do date.i mean...who couldn't form feelings after doing soo well with chemistry on the set!?!?!?!

im going download crazy and downloading everything goong!!

gahhh.i seriously watch with my mouth open soo its kinda weird.haha

does anyone get that feeling that they dont wanna know whats gonna happen next but has to urge to watch previews?!

I DOOO!haha.im hyper.blahhh.im creepy up to that romantic kissing scene.bwahaha ^.^

Guest im*an*angel

hi! newbie on this thread..just wanna ask..how manny eps is this drama? and is it done airing in korea? and what other sites has summaries? coz i used the link on the 1st page but the summary is only till ep6..can anyone help me?

thanks..hope this will be aired soon in my country..

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi! newbie on this thread..just wanna ask..how manny eps is this drama? and is it done airing in korea? and what other sites has summaries? coz i used the link on the 1st page but the summary is only till ep6..can anyone help me?

it's done airing in korea..there are 24 episodes for the first season...and there's a second season coming up next year around february..dunno bout the summaries though, sorry :P

Guest daine

are you a pinay? it will be shown in abs-cbn..

Is it true that Goong season 2 are only 6 episodes? Hmmm...what a wasting time waiting for season 2 if it is true. I rewatching the drama now and I suggested this drama to my family and friends, and they love it. They are soooo into the drama just like I do! If only I could meet them in person... :phew:

Guest im*an*angel

thanks for the info..ohh well..i just have to wait till it's being aired here..

can't wait..

guess i'll just read the manga first..

thanks again..

Guest s2.baboxx

^^ omg i totally agree with you! their kiss was soo passionate and simply amazing.. usually when i watch kdramas n kmovies, whenever on screen couples kiss.. they were horrid.. no offence.. but i remember in full house.. how song hye gyo just pecked bi on his lips.. that wasnt even a kisss.. but this kiss was soo memorable! LOL an di definitely hope they date.. they're soo kute.. n shinnie is sucha kutie wiht a perfect smile :D

Guest suzukey

hello goongers,

it takes me like forever to read all your previous threads but i'm closer to finish all the 1781 threads. but i do enjoy everysingle bit of everything that u guys post about GOONG.and thanks to these threads that now i have to wear my glasses more than usual. thanks to soompi for bringging this GOONG alive. to the sub team, GOOD JOB!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh now i am GOONG OTAKU, cant live without it even a day. :lol:

Pls refrain from asking for subs.

Check the english sub thread smack on the first page of kdramas pls.

and also.

The subbing team are trying out best to give all of u subs as soon as we possibly can.

so pls be patience.

Do not ask questions like: WHY is it not out. It's been 10 days! all this kinda questions will only demoralize the subbing team. Not make us work harder ya.

Be more supportive.

Good stuff are worth waiting for ya?

sorry liquidfir if i ask too much about subs.. :vicx: so sorry about that..i'm just too excited i guess..i will wait patiently don't worry..thanks by the way and even if the episodes are not subbed yet, i'm still a fan of goong!!! :D

Guest mmmmsushi

i agree with everyone on their kiss!!!!it gave me goose bumps.kekeke

i loooved it.it looked more passionate...ohh emmm geeee

now that's what i call "real" chemistry.haha.maybe they meant it......

I HOPE! *cross fingers* :P

Guest chigurl

Is it true that he slipping his tounge in kiss scene ep23????

YESSSSS :w00t::w00t: ....he was definitely slippin his tongue...

you can tell they were both into da kiss cuz he was doin dat and she was touching his face...

first time i saw both leads in any drama sooo into da kiss.. :lol:

heres a link to a SLOW MOTION KISS..so u can see urself..

Archived