[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said above, her coordinator said that she is very kind but i think taht she meant that her body is worn down. she does things that she doesnt want to but does it anyway. And because she is so worn down, she cries because of that.

She sure does have alot of patience to deal with that because when im like that, i throw the biggest fit and wont do anything at all.

awhhhhhhh~~~ she is like that? manz.. jjh shld protect her more often lOlx..

and i think she is like this because she joined baby vox when she was very young so she says yes to everything.

But i hope she said yes to goong2 willingly lOlx

did u al watch goong1.5, when the host ask if the 2 leading character will take on season2, they both said yes and jjh looked at yeh lOlx.. puahahha

hey nikki! wloi already translated it over at the shk thread..it says smthing about the best hugs between those couples... :)

anyways..have these been posted before? saw it over at the official website...

photo_255_1_1_no_209_1.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_209_2.jpg

sorry but i gotta include these pic..

see that blanket?? why must she wrap a blanket around her lower body?

hmm.. too avoid "too much" contact on the lower body??

you know what i mean girls?? hehehehe :P

Guest miserable

angeline, i wont comment much about what you just posted although i want to.... but all i'll say is that it's hillarious. it looks like YEH is whining, and the blanket, was it really essential??

Guest kat_yuri

i'm glad that soompi is now back to normal.... :)

OMG, I'm so excited. I've finally had my "Goong shoes".

And I did it myself. Just wanna share my joy with Goongers :w00t::w00t:

DSC02917.jpg

cute!!!!! :D

some questions

- BTW, How can CG pregnant ? As far when I watch the movie, Shin don't even touch her except kissing and hugging ? So anyone could tell which episode showing that they really become husband and wife ?

- Also why did CG leave the palace at episode 24 ? Also, do they ever divorce ? since the marriage at Macau is only repeat their promise to live together forever ?

where can i get english subs from episodes 20-24 and also foong 1.5..i really can't wait to watch those episodes..n_n go subbing teams!! fighting!! i can wait...JC Superstar!!! hehhe..

Guest echoRy

where can i get english subs from episodes 20-24 and also foong 1.5..i really can't wait to watch those episodes..n_n go subbing teams!! fighting!! i can wait...JC Superstar!!! hehhe..

from daddicts:

Episode 20: Translation: 80% Done

Episode 21: Translation: 60% Done

Episode 22: Translation: 80% Done/Timing:50%

Episode 23: Translation: 50% Done

Episode 24: Translation: 80% Done

please backlog b4 asking questions

and refrain from asking for subs :)

thank you :)

Guest Lychee

became addicted to the drama couple days ago, so fun and sometimes touching

as someone said before , i didn't really like Yoon EunHye beefore i saw her in x-man and to me she was kinda weird lol but no more (i' not an anti !!! lol)

but after watching Goong and this thread (didn't read all the 1779pages but some of them) i change my mind

well i'm gonna watch the next ep lol

thx to those who providing the ep and subs (o also thx to ppl on d-addicts)

Guest bm05om

sorry if this has been posted

from dcinside

were they really asleep?they must've been really tired..the poor things.

114474621025b125d725b525e925c0.jpg

1144917932set25b425d91pc.th.jpg

Pls refrain from asking for subs.

Check the english sub thread smack on the first page of kdramas pls.

and also.

The subbing team are trying out best to give all of u subs as soon as we possibly can.

so pls be patience.

Do not ask questions like: WHY is it not out. It's been 10 days! all this kinda questions will only demoralize the subbing team. Not make us work harder ya.

Be more supportive.

Good stuff are worth waiting for ya?

passed by THE PALACE few days ago and took a picture of their signboard at the basement directory... :sweatingbullets: i'm too shy to take pic of the one at their main entrance :ph34r::D

06040600018ni.jpg

^ this restaurant is @ singapore Caltex House and was mentioned in this thread before :phew:

Are you taking about the Baeksang Arts Awards? If so... according to this thread Baeksang Awards. It's tomorrow April 14th, 2006, Airs: 17:55 Korea time .

hey i am wondering if there is any confirmation of them going to the awards tomorrow.?

hmmmm by the way it is on sbs.

but sbs needs login id and password to be able to watch it live

Guest ilaria82

I've just started to watch this amazing drama since I'm loving the manhwa!!!Shin& CG have such a good chemistry!!! :blush: Thanks everybody for posting images and clips!!! :lol: And,of course,a big thank goes to the subbing team!!AJA AJA!! :D

Guest DallasE

Thanks for sharing the inside story (at Incheon) on their return from Bali.

JiHoon is really a prince of a man! Loved how he cares for and is so protective of EunHye.

What a guy! EunHye, don't let him get away!! :P :blush:

Some BTS pics on Goong

1144920387_ff.jpg

Look at his expression when watching EunHye "playing" the mandolin.

1144913343_1144733315_1142947142_25.jpg

GOODMORNING.jpg

C1A6C1D6C3D4BFB5B6A7.jpg

Something's in the air!!!

1144914468_25A425A925A425B725A425A1.jpg

1144917893_B9E9BBF3.jpg

0604132030_2.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

Archived