[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest _yinsyung*--

someone just rang shin to tell him hyorin's leaving {may be hyorin herself} and then he goes and tells CG about it...

thinking back to before; he did everything without ever asking her - and now seeing him tell her before going makes me feel better about all this sadness...

now it's the hyorin airport scene...

{EDIT} shin and hyorin are doing that smiling at each otehr - that signifies an understanding ebtween the two of them?

you know that smile...

and i think hyorin's telling him to treat CG well; and farewell;

and she almost looks like she's going to kiss him again - but she knows better now and she turns away and walks towards the gates

-yinyin

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jolee

Eo 20 cont

Both the Mama-moms are planning their next move .. Yul's mom with Yul's assistant (guess Yul wants nothing to do with his mom's plan if it involves hurting CG that's why she's got to get his assistant's help ) . Shin's mom iwth Shin .. .

Shin is looking for CG .. asking Choi SangGong .. apparently Shin forgot that CG's meeting her parents ..

CG's mom looks worried .. her father is urging her to drink the soup ... I think CG is reassuring her parents .. aaawww .. CG's father is such a softie .. crying for CG and her troubles .. her mother is giving her support .. and I think she's telling CG no matter how bad the trouble .. she must not give up ..

SHIN APPEARS with Choi SangGong !! and tells his parents in-law not to worry or is he telling them that CG is not going home .. or anywhere ... Choi SangGong also adds her advice .. Shin wants to hold CG's hand to bring her back .. CG shakes him off.. asks her parent's permission .. walks off alone when her mom nods .. CG's mom breaks down ..

Oh no .. ChaeShin .. negative vibes again .. distant .. arguing .. and CG keeps shaking off Shin's hand when he tries to touch her .. CG is really keeping Shin at a distance .. this is really bad .. no no .. !!!!!

Shin is alone and talks to himself .. Kajiima .. ... some words .. kajima .. don't go ?? Shin gets a phone call ..

must be his friend saying that they are sending Hyorin off .. cos Shin goes to ask CG something about Hyorin and the word airport ..

CG obviously didn't want to go to the airport cos only Shin arrives and talking to Hyorin now .. it's clearly over between them now they are behaving like friend sending good friend off ...

Guest cheli001

Ep 20 contd

In class. the teacher quoted some English poem about having wings ..fly to the sky .. CG drew a word in her hotepad .. Yul walked over to look after everyone left the class.

CG and Hyorin say their farewell .. I think Hyorin wishes ChaeShin to be happy . . CG asks if Hyorin and her can be friends .. I see Hyorin's smile and slight nod before she walks off ..

CG and Yul talking YET AGAIN !!! .. I think Yul is saying about getting back all the things he's lost soon .. things are happening.. and CG's future is with him .. hope I am not too far-off cos my Korean is limited ..

Shin, Neshi SangGona and the King have a serious discussion.. Shin is arguing with his father .. I think he's defending CG just before he walks off ... the King continues his talk with Neshi SangGong

Shin meets the Queen in the corridor .. walks off .. his mother looks really worried for him ...

Ep 20 cont

Shin is talking with Yul's mom .. about the Crown Princess position .. he drops a hint .. Yul's mom looks surprised/shocked .. she SLAPS Shin !!

Maybe.... Shin is telling Yul's mom that Yul is just like his mother (stealing other ppl's hubby or wife. Since shin knows about the affair of pyeha and yul's mom)

Guest taiping

Shin & CG keep on arguing... i dont know about what... it seems like Shin is always getting mad at CG but when CG is not around, he's showing his true feelings for her. HR left and Shin asked CG if she would like to go with him to the airport. CG didnt go...

Guest _yinsyung*--

chaegyung is now having a conversation with yul's mum

and she looks like she's trying to do the "generous" look again; playing nice and telling her stories of i don't know what...

and then yul comes in;

and i though yul's mum would chuck a fit - but she has this really strange look on her face. CG leaves as quickly as she can

and then yul (i think) asks her what she's doing with CG...

now comes the yul and CG - divroce shin talk in the patio

-yinyin

Guest linath

Eo 20 cont

Both the Mama-moms are planning their next move .. Yul's mom with Yul's assistant (guess Yul wants n othing to do with his mom's plan if it involves hurting CG thaqt's why she's got to get his assistant's help ) . Shin's mom iwth Shin .. .

Shin is looking for CG .. asking Choi SangGong .. apparently Shin forgot that CG's meeting her parents ..

CG's mom looks worried .. her father is urging her to drink the soup ... I think CG is reassuring her parents .. aaawww .. CG's father is such a softie .. crying for CG and her troubles .. her mother is giving her support .. and I think she's telling CG no matter how bad the trouble .. she must not give up ..

SHIN APPEARS with Choi SangGong !! and tells his parents in-law not to worry or is he telling them that CG is not going home .. or anywhere ... Choi SangGong also adds her advice .. Shin wants to hold CG's hand to bring her back .. CG shakes him off.. asks her parent's permission .. walks off alone when her mom nods .. CG's mom breaks down ..

Oh no .. ChaeShin .. negative vibes again .. distant .. arguing .. and CG keeps shaking off Shin's hand when he tries to touch her .. CG is really keeping Shin at a distance .. this is really bad .. no no .. !!!!!

Shin is alone and talks to himself .. Hajiima .. ... some words .. hajima .. don'r go ?? Shin gets a phone call ..

must be his friend saying that they are sending Hyorin off .. cos Shin goes to ask CG something about Hyorin and the word airport ..

CG obviously didn't want to go to the airport cos only Shin arrive and talking to Hyorin now

so LIVE, so HOT, Jolee !

I wanna cry, huuuuuuuu, all this " catch me if u can" make me angry.

Guest _yinsyung*--

shin of course overhears her saying she'd think about it

and then what happens is the next scene has shin rehearsing his lines; and CG's phone rings..

it's yul doing what he does best...

CG goes outside to take the call and while she's speaking to yul ; shin comes along and takes the phone saying something to yul...

and CG tries to take it off shin to no avail; jus tas she's about to make a scene; shin pushes her (relatively softly) to the wall; and whispers something...

and now here's the interview and my heart is BEATING...

HE SAYS IT.

HE SAYS I LOVE YOU.

HE DOESN'T LOOK AT HER

BUT HE STATES OUT STRAIGHT AHEAD AND HE SAYS IT

AND IT ENDS.

IT ENDED.

WHAT THE HELL>?>>>>>>>>????

-YINYIN

omg how nice of them; they even have a preview this wekk; wow they're ready

next week - CG tells the interviewers to wait; and she says something

and shn does all this explaining

and then we have a scene of yul and shin shooting arrows; and while they're shooting - they catch sight of yul's mum with the king and it's like tension....

and CG's last word in the rpeview is "andoe" as usual...

oh yay - i get TOPs :x

-yinyin

I am getting frustrated with cg she had always wanted shin to reach out for her and when he reach out for her she keeps refusing him! what does she want??!!

Guest cheli001

so, yul is really insisting Cg gets divorce.... argghhhh

doesn't yul realise that he is not helping CG, he is only making things worse

Guest Jolee

Ep 20 cont

No tender send off scene between Hyorin and Kang In .. what a shame !! after all he's done for her .. they at least deserve a scene together .. I felt Hyorin's exit (both at the airport and from the drama ) was much too low key .. as she had an important role ..

Eh .. omo .. Yul's mom is taling with CG ..and huh .. !! seems that CG (from herr facial expression) feels more at ease with her than her own mother-in-law Shin's mom .. what nonsense did Yul's mom put into CG's head .. huh !!!

I can't stand this .. Yul and CG again .. !!!!! AWWWW .. so what even if it's CG's suite ... this must the scene where Yul suggests to CG to take some action for her own sake and happiness .. Shin is appearing and overhearing .. !!! Shin looks stunned .. What did CG say !! ??

Oh Oh .. both CG and Shin all dressed up and sitting there waiting .. CG gets a call and walks away to talk .. it looks like the press conference .. it's Yul calling to pressure her .. Shin snatches CG's phone and tells Yul off. . CG protests . and SHIN PUSHES AND HOLDS CG against the wall/pillar .. so charged with tension this scene .. !

XCG keeps thinking to herself as Shin was answering questions on air .. and OMG >> !!!!

SHIN CONFESSES HIS FEELINGS ON TV .. Does Sarang amida .. mean I LOVE HER !!????

TAE-JA SHIN !! YAY !!.. Aja .. when you do it .. you really do it in style .. THAT'S WHAT WE CHAESHIN SHIIPERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR >> I LOVE YOU >> RIGHT AT THE CAMERA >> TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD >>> !! but .. but ..

Ep 21 Preivew

Why doesn't CG look happy .. in fact the exact opposite .. and as Shin continued to express his feelings during the press conference .. CG thought .. "An ni de .. no .. cannot ?? '' .. soimeone please help to translate this . !!???

Guest Crystallight

try open this url in wmp

mms://stream.jejumbc.com/jeju_tv

I wonder what's on the newspaper, why is everyone so panick. It's a picture of shin kissing cg, rite?? :crazy:

I think it's the picture of Yul with his hand on cg's face when they were in the car together

shin of course overhears her saying she'd think about it

and then what happens is the next scene has shin rehearsing his lines; and CG's phone rings..

it's yul doing what he does best...

CG goes outside to take the call and while she's speaking to yul ; shin comes along and takes the phone saying something to yul...

and CG tries to take it off shin to no avail; jus tas she's about to make a scene; shin pushes her (relatively softly) to the wall; and whispers something...

and now here's the interview and my heart is BEATING...

HE SAYS IT.

HE SAYS I LOVE YOU.

HE DOESN'T LOOK AT HER

BUT HE STATES OUT STRAIGHT AHEAD AND HE SAYS IT

AND IT ENDS.

IT ENDED.

WHAT THE HELL>?>>>>>>>>????

-YINYIN

omg how nice of them; they even have a preview this wekk; wow they're ready

next week - CG tells the interviewers to wait; and she says something

and shn does all this explaining

and then we have a scene of yul and shin shooting arrows; and while they're shooting - they catch sight of yul's mum with the king and it's like tension....

and CG's last word in the rpeview is "andoe" as usual...

oh yay - i get TOPs :x

-yinyin

yes shin goon at last confess that he love cg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

Guest _yinsyung*--

man.. is tt counted as an open ending?! i hate it!

ummm...well it's not really ended..we still ahve 4 more episodes...

if you're pointing to an open ending to THIS week's epsode then yes i guess you could call it an open ended ending BUT we pretty much know what happens next week from the preview...(in regards to the nterview anyway)

{edit}

yes shin goon at last confess that he love cg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to tell you the truth i don't even know if it could be counted as confessing...

from what i remember - the interviewer asked shin something and he said SARANGHAMNIDAH. he said it really clearly; surely.

BUT there is a downside - and that is that he really does look like he's saying it because of the interview and you can tell from CG's expression that her surprise seems merely that shin said it live rather then he actually said "i love you" to her if you get what i mean...

for one thing - he wasn't even looking at her when he said it.

but i guess we can understand it better when i get the chiense subs..

the funny thing was; after he said "i love you" the audience all nodded approvingly..

what is up with that?

public approval? well, yes i guess this is what the whole interview is about....

-yinyin

Guest taiping

I think there wouldnt be any divorce announcements.. Shin is announcing to the world how much he loves his wife... I think ep21 would be good (it better be good!!!!) Shin's dad and Yul's mom's relationship is beginning to emerge (I think Shin is going to talk to his dad about it)

Lets hope there wouldnt be any divorce announcements!!!

Archived