[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest linatan

linatan, it's an awesome MV, isn't it? But I SURE DIDN'T make it.

I just re-posted it. :P

not this MV but the other one, you were the one who made it also rite?? the flash realli very nice..my heart cries when i see such a memorable and sweet scene b/w Shin and CG. will we still be able to see such a nice scene in the next epsd??? I hope so... :(:rolleyes:B)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

LOLX, natural richard simmons sense surfacing! LOLX :lol:

Do girls even have that type of sense?......women intuition in bitchyness? :D

dang, it's 1 in the morning for me so I'm logging off goonster! LUV the debate today! hehehe :)

I had this one-day orientation about self defense for girls in high school and the instructor was saying how each girl has 2 sides to them: the inner lady/child and the inner i can't read. XDDD;; the inner lady/child is apparently what girls usually show in public or something and that's why sexual offenders think we're so weak. XDDDD;;; apparently we need to show our inner i can't read more. XDDD

GUYS WHO PUT THIS UP ON IMBC?

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

cause i'm actually glad they did!

The only problem is.. the person linked to our forum/post which contains links to download their show illegally? and posts which contains clubboxxes of people where you can download kdrama from illegally? o_oa so hopefully they don't read the forums much. XDD

Guest xx-outsider-xx

[LQ & MQ]Goong Ep.13 hardsubbed

HERE

(click 'LeeMinu' ICON)

- HQ is not available -

and i agree with Pikachu about 'the problem' .

Guest echoRy

The only problem is.. the person linked to our forum/post which contains links to download their show illegally? and posts which contains clubboxxes of people where you can download kdrama from illegally? o_oa so hopefully they don't read the forums much. XDD

there's no link to our forum there though, not on the actual post,

the potential "problem" u mentioned is below the post, on the comments...#13.

NVM there is! (dang it!)

but here's hoping the PD's or whoever get intimidated by the thread count and not look

through it thoroughly!

DEE- thanx amiga, bootipool pics!

shinyulfriends1jj.jpg

imbc

Guest wowtunya

winny

Thanks a lot for your kindness :D

you are so wonderful :D

[Translation is based on HJRX chinese version...

All gathered around drinking wine:

All wishing Yul a happy birthday

All: Cheers! Happy Birthday!

Yul: Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Celebrating birthday is just an excuse to spend a day with friends. While living in England, having no friends...

CG: Don't you have us now?

CG: Right, Shin goon?

* Silence from Shin*

CG: Right?

Shin: O (does that mean yes?)

Shin: Wish you a Happy birthday.

Yul: Thank You.

*Yul looking at CG *

Yul: for coming...

*Shin about to drink to wine*

Hyorin: (Jeez, I so hate her... haha) Shin, don't drink it

Hyorin: This is peach champagne. Aren't you allergic to peach?

*Shin smelled the champagne*

Shin:Is this peach?

Shin's friend ((the one who likes CG's friend) forgot his name):Yes it is

Shin: This can't be (I don't know who to translate exactly the chinese one shin said "不行阿" :blush: )

Hyorin: There is this one time, Shin ate a dish made of peach

Hyorin: Then his whole body became red like a raddish (red raddish???)

Hyorin: the funny thing is... the alleries on his back , the shape looks like a heart shape.

Hyorin: it's so funny back then.

*looking at shin*

Hyorin: right?

Shin: Yes, the allergies did last a long time.

Hyorin: If you drink it then there will be trouble.

Hyorin: Did you mention that you're allergic to peanuts too?

Shin: No

Cg: Can't eat peanuts too?

Cg: I like eating peanuts

*CG drinks her champagne

Cg: If you can't drink this... give it to me

Shin (looks at CG): Hey, are you having a wine drinking competition

Cg: I really like peach very much..

Hyorin and Shin talking and Chae was secretly listening

I think someone translate this part before but I can't find the post... sorry if it's already posted...

Hyorin: Say it is to help me (I don't get it...why do they still have the masks on... I mean does Hyorin's hand/arm never get tired from holding that mask up... hahaha)

Hyorin: But it's just to wish me to leave Korea

Shin: You don't have to worry

Shin: Even if it's the Imperial family

Shin: they don't have a say in my life...

Hyorin: Anya ("No" in korean????)..... (it's say "不是的" in chinese... "No, it's not"... or "No, it's not like that"....me :wacko: )

Hyorin: To be honest, I'm really giving it a thought

Hyorin: I also don't want to be a bother to teacher(mentor?? i think she is talking about the ballet teacher...)

Hyorin: (OK, this is the part wehre i really don't understand what's she's saying.... don't understand the chinese words they used.... Help me!!! but i think she is talking about the Subsidy from the palace , and something like it will help her alot with her dream or goal)

Shin: So then...

Hyorin: I'm giving it a thought...

Hyorin: I have thought of studying abraod

Hyorin: then I remembered our agreement that if there will be one day that we could go study abroad together

Hyorin: you studying cinematography(or being a director), me studying ballet (or being a ballerina)

*camera switch to CG listening*

Hyorin: Back then, You said you'll wait until you have the power(or ability) then you will go abroad and study

*camera switch back to Hyorin*

Hyorin: if that's the case, then studying abroad together will be nice...

Hyorin: Going alone will be lonely...

Shin: Studying abroad... I always think of that...

Hyorin: (*Screams.....I don't understand 2 to 3 chinese characters they used...Jeez..... but i think she said something like... If you could go to Paris,it could give you inspirations)

Hyorin: Then you could make a good movie/s

Shin: Yes

Shin: in 2 to 3 yrs from now, going to Paris, is my dream(or future )

* camera shows CG's sad/hurt expression*

Hyorin: I know

*CG leaves*

Hyorin: But... maybe

Shin: HOWEVER...

Shin: I have something more precious than my dream

Shin: if it's possible

Shin: I'm going with that person

Guest azn_aggie

i dunno but the thought of having a 2nd season doesnt sounds that promising at all. for example at the being i was so addicted to this series but i think somewhere in the middle it kinda drag. Shin and CG relationships is going no where. everytime they get close it seems something will sooner or later pull them apart again. i watched ep 17 and it was good but i dont want to watch ep 18 without ep 19 because of the preview for ep18 disappointed me. i just hope that this will have an happy ending and even if they want to have a 2nd season please dont have too many drama around Shin and CG. let them have a happy relationship. i think they have been through enough already. maybe the 2nd season can talk about Shin's parents instead.

rainbowbrite, I believe it's "Let's Love" by Fly to the Sky duet ????.

I remembered *pocky* did a MV with the same song.

It sure sounds beautiful!!!

really? ah thanks a lot! the song is too beautiful :D

does anyone have the song? maybe can send it to me? :w00t:

or upload to yousendit? :sweatingbullets:

Guest laure_choc

I agree that there would be no story if the grandfather specifically said Yul was to marry Chae. But do we even know for sure if the grandfather was referring to Yul when he said "crown prince"? He might have been the crown prince at that time, but a million different things could have turned the situation around (and we know that something really did happen to change that fact), which I'm sure the late king was aware of.

About the grandfather wanting to CG to be the crown prince's wife, i think it has to be with the grandfathers relation. The king was lonely, CG's grandfather being his only friend. He wanted the 3rd generation king not alone. And since he knew CG would likely be like her grandfather, she would make the crown prince not lonely anymore. I'm not sure my post is very understandable, ask or PM me if there's a problem :P

The 2nd season was already pissing me of, not talking about more. One way i would be content though is if the 2nd season is beginning with CG&Shin as a real couple (therefore a good ending for their relationship in ep24). I hope the cliffhanger could be CG being pregnant too.

And as always, thanks for all the links and spoilers :wub:

Guest AznGrlz

WOW!! AznGrlz this is a really nice poem. I like both but this one made me teary eyed! Thanks for sharing!

Jessie, :my friend who wrote it: said you're welcome and she's glad you liked it! hehe me and her just got done with ep. 18 and after watching the so called *hot kiss* she fainted twice screaming :how more stupid can shin possibly get?!? who would freakin say *'cause i'm ur husband* after you forced a kiss out of jealousy to your wife?!? he writes scripts can't he at least come up with *because i love you or oh...never knew you're so hot...* at the point, at least that could leave the grl speechless to stall some time for you to play innocent, but come on! i'm ur husband? with that what-u-gonna-do-about-it look? why would the chic care now after she heard you and some other gal trying to break lose and play run away...oh jeez...someone jump in and slap him...plzzzzzz: lol then she came up with this poem...explaining what cg's feeling at the moment and i thought it was pretty good...so i'm gonna share it with everyone! hehe

Is this the way we’re going to be,

Try seeing the things we couldn’t see?

Don’t look at me or look at her,

Look inside your heart that way you’re sure.

If everyone only has one heart,

How could someone inhumanly split it apart?

If everyone only has one love,

How could you possibly share it with us both?

Don’t keep on going with those lies,

It’s obviously making our hearts die.

Don’t pretend that you don’t know,

It’s too hard to choose then why not let go?

If you loved me as much as you swore,

Why put all of us in this tragic situation for?

If you loved her as much as you plead,

Why even plant inside of me this love seed?

Don’t say sorry it’s a bit too late,

I seriously don’t wanna hear leave it up to fate.

Don’t even try to drop those tears,

You know the answer is truly what I want to hear.

If you had really felt the pain,

Why play a game that none would gain?

If you can’t decide then I’ll help you,

I’m not interested in playing so honey it’s through.

the replies to ur post arent that positive

they said like

"at least translate if ur going to post"

"what kind of bashings/cussings have u posted?"

"seems like they have a lot of dissatisfaction with the PDs"

"they seem to have the same goong love as us"

MUAHAHAH!!! realli i love the last sentence.. If they can read english i hope they see this..

WE CAN JOIN PETITION Goongers in KOREA lOlx..

we love the goong to death here

there is a post on that thread sayin that are u craze?

i read the post. i thinl they want us to translate english into korean.. lOlx..

opps. my lousy korean skills can only figure out that much -.-

and ehh i doubt they can see this thread because they are NOT registered as users. lOlx

Guest Pikachu

and ehh i doubt they can see this thread because they are NOT registered as users. lOlx

XDDD It's easy to register to this forum though. XD I mean if they can understand the post and went here, they can probably understand registration procedures.

But let's not worry much. I don't think the higher ups browse the forums anyway. :3

actually i think the most pitiful person in the whole drama is the QUEEN ya.

jong marl...

she knows everything and when she told the king how she felt.. i really felt the pain..

she mentioned to the king that she waited and waited for that place in the king's heart but apparently that position didnt came up after waiting for so many years.. and she realized that there are somethings that she can give up already(meaning waiting for the king's love).

she told the king the best present she could get for living her whole life like this beside the king is to have her son be King.

i think she is going to help shin realli.. rock on shin's mum. it's time to retaliate. that big balloon aka yul's mum can be banish for life for all i care

Guest DallasE

linatan, ah... that ONE!!!

I hate to disappoint you like that, but I didn't create that either. *shamed-faced*

I only re-uploaded to share when I found this on one of the Goong sites.

Angeline, that manilpulated pic is cute. They replaced DBSG with our guyz! But I think Shin Goon came out the most naturally!

rainbowbrite & Amanda, here you go:

Let's Love by FTTS feat. GUMMY

Look what's become of Shin Goon!!!

Guess if he were to be unseated from his Teja position, he can start marketing lipstick! kekeke

What an image-wrecker!! No wonder Joo JiHoon looked so resigned when he saw himself in the mirror!

B1C3B6D9B5E5.jpg

Our BEAUTIFUL BingungMama (credits to LAPAMPAM)

1142078989_8.jpg

Archived