[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest BokuWaShinigami

HQ GOONG EPISODE 2 ON SENDSPACE: CLICK!

Hope people are using the links! =D Episode 1 coming up. <3 More links in my sig. :D

CONGRATS ON 400+ PAGES EVERYONE! <333333

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Saki>^.^<

haha from the preview, prince william looks nothing likeing the real one!

Yeah, I know... He's sort of simillar... His face is like wayyyy wider than the real prince... Prince William as a slim face like his dad.

ooh really?

hmmmm. i guess we'll have to wait until next eppie to see?

puahhaha

oh yeah to relieve me of my goong maniac-ness and my spamming i visited other forums in soompi. *sigh. and here i am back again.. haha no thread can compare to this one right here... ^^*

EDIT:

btw, since we're talking about that prince william, I LOVE HIS ACCENT in the previews.

this is how he talks:

i soow yorr beuuutiful wedding on teleVISion!

Hahaha... yeah when I heard him talk I was like :huh: ... :mellow: ... :lol: That's some weird not english accent... Not to be mean or anything :)

That's her real dog? It looks like a stuffed animal.

I suspect the same thing as Saki, I think they may make the Thailand trip the equivalent of the England trip found in the manhwa.

Oh, and Saki, I asked you this earlier, but I don't know if you ever got the chance to read it or if you already answered it. If you did, I apologize for asking this again. You speak Indonesian? I saw your post about the expression "sadarkan diri" a few dozen pages back.

Yeah, the dog does look a little like a toy :P But sorry I didn't answer your question... there were so many pages I got confused on what to respond to :( But yeah, I'm indo man... but my indo isn't that great -_- I can listen and read fluently but speaking and writing are a whole different thing... Hihihi... are you Indonesian? Nice to meet you :)

That dog is perfect for the part... eventhough I dislike small dogs to some degree... Big dogs are the best!

Telly those are really cut pics of YEH!

Guest SimplyJane
:D well, I like how the main lead (actress) is doing her job. I believe this is her first acting work, right? If it is, then I'm quite sastified she's doing a good job =D ^_^

Guest Saki>^.^<

:D well, I like how the main lead (actress) is doing her job. I believe this is her first acting work, right? If it is, then I'm quite sastified she's doing a good job =D ^_^

Yes this is her first acting job. And I would have to agree, she is doing a great job for her first time :D

I believe before this YEH was in a singing group called Baby Vox... but I'm not too positive about that... But I'm pretty sure :sweatingbullets:

wow her cyworld pics are amazing she looks so tiny i cant belive some people think she's fat

Yeah... people can be so insensative <_< But if you look at her old pics she is chubbier... I'm not saying she was chubby, she just was chubbier as in "normal" now compared to her BabyVox days she is "skinny". I like her though :)

S!!! hey dude!! :) lol! thanks for the links!

A and silent J (but not really so silent, lol): keep up the good work of keeping S.A.V.E. with silent J active. I'm swamped with work nowadays. and OT, I'm still reeling from getting to watch DBSK shoot a CF here last Sunday! :)

can't wait for Goong!! Yul bebe......

S!!! hey dude!! :) lol! thanks for the links!

A and silent J (but not really so silent, lol): keep up the good work of keeping S.A.V.E. with silent J active. I'm swamped with work nowadays. and OT, I'm still reeling from getting to watch DBSK shoot a CF here last Sunday! :)

can't wait for Goong!! Yul bebe......

aahhh u got watch them, that is cool. i saw some pics in the photos thread.

and yes we will keep SAVE (J) alive always n 4ever!

EunHye's mutt is really adorable & that pic of SHin on her cyworld...does that mean EunHye took them herself? ohhh i like that.

Guest YEHJIN.

hhaa whenever i go to like korean star's cyworlds they're always CAMERAWHORING. i love that. i camerawhore too, sometimes x.O

but at least she looks GORGEOUS in those pics!

perhaps when i have more time in my hands i'll go more in-depth in her cyworld ^^

Guest leesterrr

YESSS, I'VE FINALLY BEEN VALIDATED. I HAVE TO ADMIT I'M OBSESSED WITH GOONG.. :sweatingbullets: heh heh...yeah, well, i'm a newbie i guess. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE PICTURES AND THE EPISODES!

Guest beautifulxmess

OooOoo...so that pic of Joo Ji Hoon was also on her cyworld?? heheee...

ah yes...here's the pic of JJH and his dogs! hehe...they're both dog lovers!

jjhdogs1nq.jpg

Guest BokuWaShinigami

YESSS, I'VE FINALLY BEEN VALIDATED. I HAVE TO ADMIT I'M OBSESSED WITH GOONG.. :sweatingbullets: heh heh...yeah, well, i'm a newbie i guess. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE PICTURES AND THE EPISODES!

^ AHAHAHA you're just like me! <3 LOL. I joined Soompi just to be in this thread. XD <3 Welcome to the lovely Goong thread...where people camp out (like more than a few of us here XD ) and discuss all things Goong. <3 :D Judging from your Ava and your sig, you seem to be a Yul+CG fan.. <3

Guest dorkette

ooh really?

hmmmm. i guess we'll have to wait until next eppie to see?

puahhaha

oh yeah to relieve me of my goong maniac-ness and my spamming i visited other forums in soompi. *sigh. and here i am back again.. haha no thread can compare to this one right here... ^^*

EDIT:

btw, since we're talking about that prince william, I LOVE HIS ACCENT in the previews.

this is how he talks:

i soow yorr beuuutiful wedding on teleVISion!

this is such a dumb question!

but where can i see this preview?

i know saki posted up a bunch, is it one of those?

im just wondering what does 퍼가요 mean? its a new word for me.... =_=;

to my understanding this is some sort of internet slang.

ppl who view YEH's cyworld say 퍼가요, meaning, "i'm stealing this picture!"

because you can "quote" pictures on cyworld and add them to your own photo gallery. it's a feature.

does that make sense?

literally, 퍼가요 means "scooping" or something like that. XP

===

nancy! i love that picture with JJH and his dogs.

awwwwwwwwwww.

uh yeah, i said i wouldn't be back for the night. but whatever. had some techie issues to work out. :P

Guest minwoogrl

That dog is the cutest thing!!!! I kinda want one now :unsure:

Thanks prismatic_star for the mv, can't wait to watch it!!!! :lol:

awww, everyone is so nice in this thread, it's like it's christmas all over again and again and again =p

oops, i gave the wrong cyworld link out =| i believe it's wrong, but i have no way of finding out =| but here are some helpful eun hye links:

daum cafe fansite

possible cyworld #1

possible cyworld #2

beautiful eun hye site with great graphics!

>> my korean is terrible, so if someone could verify, i would be undyingly grateful =)

also, prismatic_star, i watched your video again! now, everytime i hear that song playing on the radio, i'll think about chae gyung posing on top of a couch lol =p

Thanks for the links but somehow I can never get cyworld to work for me :unsure:

I'm sure your korean is MUCH better than mine, I'm learning it, and it's a slow, VERY slow process :sweatingbullets:

Seriously cant keep up w this thread.. its gg like wildfire...but just have to go thru or i miss out some good self made mvs..

[bP_star, megashares is not working for mi n i really wanna see your work... saw lots of good reviews. The YSI link was block up so fast :blush: anyone else can upload it again...or mabbe PM mi w it?? :P

Jun_ji, awaitin for your latest mv :D

Wanna say thanks to those who have done the mvs.. they r keeping mi sane while waitin for Wed to come...

I am certified "Goong Case" :lol:

welcome to this thread. but for ur singnature can u upload the graphics to ur own server? and also ur only allowed two graphics in signature and gotta provide credits. the first post of this thread has detailed information on how to use ^_^

wednesday is so close :w00t: .

Archived