[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

Thanks to those who uploaded the episodes so far!! The show is really good hehe =D The prince has hot friends *drools*

Anyway, there's no subs for 5 and 6 yet right????

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest insideMYheart

No, as already mentioned by liquidfir on the top of this page... whatever subs are out are at D-Addicts.

Thanks to those who uploaded the episodes so far!! The show is really good hehe =D The prince has hot friends *drools*

Nopez. no subs yet~~ if the subs are out u will see the post and the page will be flooded with people lOlx.

and if u wanna check u can go to D-addicts. we release it officially there. :D or u can check the first post on the first page..

that post will be constantly Updated by theedqueen~~

i hve been a silent reader in this thread... and realised it is almost impossible for me to continue be a silent reader....

awwww im totally hooked onto this show!!!!!

juz finished epi 1 to 6 in one shot!!

this is really an amazing drama!!!

the casts, story, everything is really great man!!!

initially while i watch 1st 2 epi i go total nuts bout Yul~

but after epi 6~ start to find Shin quite sweet too

abit hard for me to choose man..

think i shd be a double camper :w00t:

juz cant wait epi 7 to be shown!!!!

arggghhh

thanks to the subbers and those who reups the mirrors~

^^

wed faster come!!! haha

Guest insideMYheart

some random picss~~

%B1%C31-kisun2019.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_36_1-dlaxodbsdh.jpg

^^ omgg.. so cuteee XD

%BF%D5%C0%E5%BA%B41-apfl1998525.jpg

i love when he stares at herr XD

credit: naver

Hmm, can't seem to see the pics... maybe it's just my computer :unsure:

Guest starryeyedwonder

repost of the random pics.. except i reuploaded them~~

photo_255_1_1_no_36_1-dlaxodbsdh.jpg

omg^^ yul's adorable

BFD5C0E5BAB41-apfl1998525.jpg

^^ i love it when he just stares at her, keke

B1C31-kisun2019.jpg

Guest meabxwb

i think the way how he pretends to listen to that cd player while she was holding the teddy and talking thinking he was really listening to music was funny. but the part where at the party where the friends dogg her out like that. that was bogus. but its a good movie. "hell no. its full of i can't read" i think thats what one friend says. that guy had a great accent.

Guest BokuWaShinigami

Hmm, can't seem to see the pics... maybe it's just my computer :unsure:

^Does your computer show..."IPB Image?" Just right click over the words/whatever is there, and click View Image and see if that works. =)

That's what I have to do sometimes to see the images.

WHOOO HOOO for PAGE 382!!!

Guest heart of joy

After watching up to Ep 4 and all the lovely fan-made MVs with those Cinderella scenes, I'm so tempted to watch Ep 5 & 6 now....by the way, Yul's mom really gives me the creeps - is she going to be the baddie?

Guest Saki>^.^<

After watching up to Ep 4 and all the lovely fan-made MVs with those Cinderella scenes, I'm so tempted to watch Ep 5 & 6 now....by the way, Yul's mom really gives me the creeps - is she going to be the baddie?

Yeah, she is <_< S.A.V.E. with a silent J is gunna kick her bootay!!!!!!

BTW, good morning everyone ^_^

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

Nopez. no subs yet~~ if the subs are out u will see the post and the page will be flooded with people lOlx.

and if u wanna check u can go to D-addicts. we release it officially there. :D or u can check the first post on the first page..

that post will be constantly Updated by theedqueen~~

Okay, thanks. :)

I saw someone asking for the sub for Ep. 4. I uploaded on YSI here if anyone wants.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=14N3UK7...HG0O7P6QF7PXFSV

I'm gonna go crazy for watching Goong so much. I kept rewatching it over and over again especially Ep.6 (The Cinderella Scene) and the review. Can't wait to see Ep.7

vVAniVv --- I'm gonna use one of your ava, ok? It's sooooooooo cuteeeee

Guest minwoogrl

Wednesday is just too far away!!!

I don't know how many more times I'll end up re-watching Episodes 1-6[again and again and again.. you get the drift.]

Thank goodness this thread keeps me gg..

Thanks guys for all the photos, links, MV's, avatars, banners..

Keep 'em coming, you guys rock! :)

thankfully its only 3days away!! next episode should be really good, I can't wait :sweatingbullets:

i think the way how he pretends to listen to that cd player while she was holding the teddy and talking thinking he was really listening to music was funny. but the part where at the party where the friends dogg her out like that. that was bogus. but its a good movie. "hell no. its full of i can't read" i think thats what one friend says. that guy had a great accent.

yea that was pretty funny, although I don't know what CG said. I can't wait till the subs come out thanks to the subs team that's working their butts off :lol:

Guest SassyWacky

la lah lah........ some more for you guys:

goongminibanner38kh.gif

goongminibanner45hj.gif

and my favorite one so far~~

goongminibanner56pt.gif

teehee.... since i dont know how to make tributes..... banners for all the Goong Junkies instead!! wooohoot!

as usual credit + upload on your own!

Thanks a lot manderley_angel. Shin looks so funny with the headband and the CG one is hilarious.

Guest justjenn.

i never realized how cute YEH is. i just watched all 5 episodes yesterday and i need more...O.O. downloading episode 6 is a pain for me...aish. is it just me, or are YEH dresses she wears really cool and nice? the mixture of modern and korean traditional style dresses? i'm drawing them and going to make the tailor produce exact copies O.O

sigh...i'm back into that korean drama faze again after all that time trying to get out of it >.< i guess once you're in it, you can never turn away.

thanks VvanivV for the avatar~ it's beautiful.

Guest onatoko

Thanks a lot manderley_angel. Shin looks so funny with the headband and the CG one is hilarious.

Omg! Those avatars are way too cute. ^___^ I love Yul's pouty expression. It's really strange. At times I really think that he's not that cute because he's so uber-feminine and at other times, he's really too adorable. Anyways, the avatar is adorable. Shin with his headband~bwahahahaha.

BTW, is it just me or are the teddy bears just darling? I love how they always recreate a scene from the episode with the teddy bears. Like the one at the end of Ep.4...I can't believe that they managed to make a mini-teddy bear for the Shin bear. It's so tiny! And Hyorin bear had freakishly long arms. -___-;;

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i am looking for ep. 3 + 4 LQ subs

thank you!!!

please PM me if u upload it

cuz i won't be able to find my post later

haha

too much psots

yea.. XD

in the manhwa she's the bADDY BAD!

xD

well yEA SHE SCARES ME SHE LOOKS LIKe ME .. aunt!

Archived