Guest yaoiraburu

haha..dunno what to say..

hey,much indonesian Goongers nee??thought that Goong popular here??^^b

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aq_aj

hi... why there are so many indonesian goongers here?

hohoho... Goong is very popular in Indo, right?

Yup! It is very popular! That's why I think this is the right time for Indosiar to air it. Now! Now! Errr...I mean after Princess Lulu finished.. :sweatingbullets:

Indosiar have to air it soon. Other countries already start airing it... :fury:

Guest yaoiraburu

as i know the original has released,but haven't check on store..>.<

omG..please Indosiar..when will u broadcast Goong..

really cant wait 4 that..

Guest whit3light

youtube has been inspecting files that's being uploaded on their site and suspended those who upped dramas in violation of copyright laws even if those videos were restricted for private viewing.

OMG .... darn youtube..-___- now i have to dl it!! anys thankx for replying now i can stop fustrating abt it! gona watch it be goong 2 comes out !

Wow..there're lots of Indonesian Goongers in here. That's cool. I hope you guys can watch it soon in Indonesia.

angeljocelyn1--> Thanks for making the banner. Those are really cute banners.

moor--> Thanks for sharing the clip.

May I ask how do you save the file from you tube? There's no English sub for Goong 1.5 just the transcript. Would anyone please let me know how to save it & PM me? Thanks in advance for your help.

Guest rlia

hi... why there are so many indonesian goongers here?

hohoho... Goong is very popular in Indo, right?

hello...so nice to know that so many indonesian goongers in here...

can't wait for goong in indosiar too, but a little bit worry about the dubber...

my friend told me that in mangga 2 they sold korean dvd in 'bajakan' but the imported one, more expensive than the standard and better also...

i'm interested in this too considering that the original vcd will be expensive enough, they will sell it in 24 cds right? and i think the price is about....above 300.000 rupiahs, hohoho... :phew:

Guest yaoiraburu

moor->thanx so much for the subs..im watching it righ now and im falling more and more for JiHoon,he's so cute at the 1st meeting of d casts..^^

yes..there are so many Goongers in indonesia..no wonder..

becoz after i saw this drama..i dun really feel like to watch others..ha2..

nega pabo yaa?..but its of course nee..^^

btw,yes..i got it from mangga2 too..cuz it's my friends gave me..

the original is 360.000 rupiahs i think..its standards..but in vcds,not dvd..

oh yea..thX anyway..u guys rocks!! ^^b

Guest moor

moor--> Thanks for sharing the clip.

May I ask how do you save the file from you tube? There's no English sub for Goong 1.5 just the transcript. Would anyone please let me know how to save it & PM me? Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm uploading the clip with english subs. If u need the file i can send it thru YSI or just pm me.

I can't wait for Yesasia to release a copy of this. :D

moor - thanks for the subs dearie!

Hi hi jhing - we have same preference Bi + Goong. Hehehe...yes cant wait for the release from yesasia. Am waiting to buy the dvd set as collection. Hope it will come out soon.

Am still doing the translation n captioning for part2. Hope to share more with you guys.

as i know the original has released,but haven't check on store..>.<

omG..please Indosiar..when will u broadcast Goong..

really cant wait 4 that..

today, i've already check it out in disctarra but i haven't seen yet the film...

unfortunately maybe after airing princess lulu, indosiar will be airing rosy life first not Goong...

many indonesian goongers are dissapointed after heard this news...

hello...so nice to know that so many indonesian goongers in here...

can't wait for goong in indosiar too, but a little bit worry about the dubber...

my friend told me that in mangga 2 they sold korean dvd in 'bajakan' but the imported one, more expensive than the standard and better also...

i'm interested in this too considering that the original vcd will be expensive enough, they will sell it in 24 cds right? and i think the price is about....above 300.000 rupiahs, hohoho... :phew:

as i know..the imported one is also ba.jakan too from HK!!

the price is 360.000 rupiahs!! quite expensive...

Guest 16candl3s

Hi all.....

I've subbed the goong special1.5 part1 in english...direct translation from the chinese subs. :P My chinese translation is weaker....any funny,confusing part pls forgive. Pls feel free to give me feedback so i can improve better.

I've later part of the english transcript from this thread - translated by fern. I'm not sure whether the goong special has any english sub... or any fan subbing team has sub it yet. If there is pls 'pm' me so i dont have to sub it. Cos i cannot find it on youtube...thus presumed it has not been subbed. (maybe its in cb not uploaded on youtube) :P

oh...btw i'm taking a risk to upload it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at7wsnfBOxw

hi moor thanks so much for doing this! i hope you wont get tired subbing it!

Guest aq_aj

today, i've already check it out in disctarra but i haven't seen yet the film...

unfortunately maybe after airing princess lulu, indosiar will be airing rosy life first not Goong...

many indonesian goongers are dissapointed after heard this news...

as i know..the imported one is also ba.jakan too from HK!!

the price is 360.000 rupiahs!! quite expensive...

I already checked it in disctarra.com too but it's not out yet :( . And the price...quite expensive? Well, Rp 360.000 is TOO expensive for me :tears: . And I know, as yaoiraburu said, that is standard price, for original VCD but still...expensive is expensive. My mom won't allow me to buy it :( ...hehehe.

Oh, well, I'll just have to stick with my plan (about the VCD)... Hahaha...if you join FI too (well, I know u, Jo Lie, also join FI :) ) then you know what my plan is... :phew:

BTW, Indonesian Goongersplease sign this:

http://www.petitiononline.com/Goong/petition.html

there's still no news for GOONG 2 cast??? :tears:

i miss JI HOON oppa already!!!! YEH unnie already has a new drama coming out, and she keeps appearing on news and promotions for GOONG (the latest is in JApan).. them new MV with KJK!!! waaahhhhh!!!!

oppa where are you!!! i miss you!!!!

are you still studying??

i need to see our Royal couple together again!!!! any news clip? or paparazzi pics of the two of them recemtly together???

Guest rachma

Hi....i'm indonesian goongers too...luv 2 join this.... I hope indosiar won't cut anything from Goong...

Guest sh1nhwafan

lmao is it just me in this thread that loves hyorin? lol. i like the shin and chaegryung couple together too though:/ but i think hyorins actions were quite understandable.. it wasn't evil or anything.. plus i thought her character was really cute=D she didnt bother me at all in the show. i enjoyed her presence too.. but chaegryung and shin r just SO cute together:] i feel sorry for yul though. llovee that man even though hes a tinyyy bit scheminggg and selfish in a way, but i mean who isntXD i feel so sorry for himXD i like all 4 leads in this drama:] choi sang gong is awesome tooXD glad shes now famous cuz of her role in goong^^

Guest lavender*sshi

Chaegyung's role is really fascinating for me. She's so cute and aso funny. I think it's really funny to be with her. ^_^ Her actions, bloopers and everything. Even her smile! Her being down-to-earth is really a great factor why everybody loves her =)

Guest tknoodles

Hey there goongers. I'm pretty new to this forum so I hope you guys don't mind if i ask a question. I've heard a lot about this series and i'm considering to watch it, but is the series really worth the time? Also, is the manhwa better or vice versa?

Guest moor

This is part2/8. The actual clip with chinese subs was 9mins more.....but i was unable to load after 7mins. Thus i only subb till then.

If anyone with the complete part2/8 clip with the chinese subs can forward me the YSI link and pm me so i can re-sub the rest.

I'm working this alone....translating, timming, quality check n captioning. I spotted many grammartical mistakes :P :blush: as i need to speed. If there's any helpful soul who can help to translate chi - eng better than me. Pls feel free to pm me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8f0fk0YRvo

Guest HEHE-productions

I just finished watching goong..

Now i realize why everyone who has seen it has been urging me to watch

ahhhhh

it was an unbelievably enjoyable drama, full of happy moments and times that just made me cry extremely hard and uncontrollably.

>.<

and I think I'm in love with Yul

x_x x_x

any nice big photos of him?

Archived