[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest MiGkYo

alot of requests regarding the transcript of Goong 1.5~ :)

it's just few pages back... anyway~

i saved it in NotePad.

here's the link~~

Goong 1.5 Transcript

^ credits: Fern for all the translation!

===

not sure about Goong 2 wiLL fiLm w/ the same casts!

it's gonna be a long fiLming again and not sure if everyone can cope in the time :(

i definitely think it would be awesome to stick w/ the all the "important" characters and add some in to create other chemistries...

i wanna see more "sparks"~~ *ding ding ding* hehe~ :phew:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glasslipper18

so i know this has been asked many MANY many times, but is the original cast going to return for gong 2? i heard there is a petition but don't they need to start filming soon to get it out by next feb? when will we find out? i HOPE they ALL return!!! *fingers crossed*

Guest sh1nhwafan

i hope they all return in the sequel, but i dont want to see yul and hyorin as the 2nd leads that still likes shin (for hyorin) or chaegyeong (for yul). I mean goong1 already took care of it.. i dont want to see yul and hyorin suffer anymore:/ i hope they would be important characters, but more of something like friends/relatives that support the main couple and give them advice when they have problems? something like shin's sister or the great queen's role.. etc.. they all come out quite often but aren't involved in the love rectangle..

Guest whit3light

Does any1 have know a user or sum1 who uploaded goong on youtube... cuze i can't dl it .. the file is too big so i have to stream it *_* ' but i can't find sum who has it on youtube and if they do they have the eps under their private videos!!! iii rreallly wanna watch it soo pllllzz can anyone help!

If there's gonna be a Goong 2, I would like there to be more happiness for everyone. I think 'Yul' was such a pitiful person and it's only fair that he gets more happiness in the sequel. Dont like the 'Hyo-rin' character, even tho she wasn't such a bad character.

Guest vignette

Does any1 have know a user or sum1 who uploaded goong on youtube... cuze i can't dl it .. the file is too big so i have to stream it *_* ' but i can't find sum who has it on youtube and if they do they have the eps under their private videos!!! iii rreallly wanna watch it soo pllllzz can anyone help!

youtube has been inspecting files that's being uploaded on their site and suspended those who upped dramas in violation of copyright laws even if those videos were restricted for private viewing.

Guest johnhoon

If there's gonna be a Goong 2, I would like there to be more happiness for everyone. I think 'Yul' was such a pitiful person and it's only fair that he gets more happiness in the sequel. Dont like the 'Hyo-rin' character, even tho she wasn't such a bad character.

Yup, I agree, Yul suffered too much in Goong 1. Goong 2 should focus on him more or else it will become illogical. I want to see his smile, it likes a smile of an innocent kid, so cute.

Guest aq_aj

so i know this has been asked many MANY many times, but is the original cast going to return for gong 2? i heard there is a petition but don't they need to start filming soon to get it out by next feb? when will we find out? i HOPE they ALL return!!! *fingers crossed*

glasslipper18, they will start filming next september. And about the petition, it has been closed. We already sent it few days ago :D, still waiting for their response.

I think we all hope for the same thing. We want the Original cast back! When will we find out? Soon, I hope... :P

hi goongers. i'm kinda new here.

still d/l goong from camy clubbox. thanx 2 her very much. i'm kinda outdated right coz everybody had finished watching.

watching up to epi 20 n what i think is CG do have the look of a princess. really suit her.

n yul looked much like hua ze lei. the way he walk n the sadness from the face.

i'm from malaysia n hope r welcomed by you guys.

Kim Jung Hoon & Chon Su Yon @ Jejudo for the opening of Goong zone at the Teddy Bear Museum event few days ago.

the video clip is almost 4mins long with interview of both of them :)

김정훈·전수연, '궁'을 추억하러 제주도에??

입력시간 : [2006-06-30 16:33]

200606301633159202_b.jpg

video clip:

right-click & save target as

Source : http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/general/general_v...59202&h_cd=

Guest Junanni

^Yeah! haha we should all take a trip to visit goong sites. But the teddy bear museum was so adorablee =) if i went there, it'd take me 5 hours to leave lmao

Agreed >_>

I had so my sympathy towards Yul at the end =( I felt SO SORRY for him T__T sigh*

I hope that in Goong 2, he finds someone that loves him back....it was so sad that Chaegyung rejected him so many times.

Didn't think that Hyo-rin was THAT bad....

When she left, I kinda felt sad because she didn't get Shin...but I liked the fact that Shin rejected her for his wife ^O^ Ooooooo so cute!

--xoxo.

TM

does any one have news about DVD release from Yesasia?

not too sure when they'll release it either

but i went to my local korean vid shop here in OC, they have it with english subs! (if thats what u want)

the english subtitles were made by MBC AMERICA, i bet thats the same subs they used when they showed it on tv here

well anyway, the english subs were perfect!!

2 flaws though:

1> of course if u want to purchase it from that vid store its jst the dvds in plastic cases u r purchasing, not in a box like usual >>>dvd copied

2> and i have to verify this with the video shop, but when i rented a few eps to check if its ok, after ep 1 & ep 2, there was another show included FOR YOU (a variety show)..

its just for $30 for the whole set tho :)

its good enough to suffice craving for more goong

and then jst purchase the original one once its released..

Carpe diem!

Archived