[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest dreamsicle

In response to the Chinese broadcast, no, it's not more episodes, just shorter episodes because with commercials, the show is going to take up at least an hour and a half and that doesn't happen in Chinese dramas I don't think (this is just a guess). I still don't think they've aired the ending yet. Didn't it take like 3 months to finish airing Goong in Korea? And those were the long episodes.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest limecrafted
:( any news bout the cast?? im missing them.... please post here if they had confirmed if it's still YEH and JJH playing the roles.... :mellow:

Guest hanjieun30

I really LOVE Goong!!! watched this drama a couple of times already and I'm still loving it!!! I never got tired watching this!!!

hope the goong cast will come here in the Philippines!!! if the cast would go here, I would skip school (even if there's a big test!!) just to see them in person!!! :D Princess Hours/Goong will be shown here maybe July or August this year! I'm SO excited!!!

Guest aq_aj

but sometimes can be released to dvd. but its too expensive. people prefer to buy in mangga 2. most people have it already ny now, and also that indosiar will play this serial as well... soooo...

Yeaa...Mangga 2 rocks!! I never buy DVDs there, though...way too far from my house :P .

It's true...people here would rather but the pirated one because the original (DVD) is too expensive. I really love Goong but...I can't really spend a lot of money buying the original DVD. I love Goong but love my money more... :P. But the original VCD...I will surely consider buying it.... :D

Continuation of the Goong 1.5, sorry I didn't post this earliler. I also edited by previous post so if you see in post 1, you'll get link to the translation and the second part of it is just right after the first part.

I love Fern's translation of Shin's narration, hehe..but I also love Rebby's translation..I love the Shin's narration so much lol.

Goong 1.5 special translation by Fern. Please credit Fern if you post this translation anywhere on the net. Thank you.

The end.

:w00t: thank you sooooooo much!!!! now i understand those parts ive been wanting ^_^ to..erm..understand. :lol: kamsahamnida sunshine4ever!!

32 episodes? are the remaining 8 episodes anywhere on the internet? :o

^___^ yes i WILL be around here pretty much. hehehe; thanks for the welcome

question: who is the 2nd person in this picture: http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4091/115116362424mz.jpg

is it goong cast or just like a person? just curious :lol:

HAHAH; i wish Goong would come to hong kong though...

but sadly, not a lot of cantonese people have watched goong...or KNOW it...

:tears:

but im trying to change that! hahaha; im going around my school (not to guys of course) and telling them about goong... haha silly silly me :unsure:

wait.. i thought there were only 24 episodes. o_0 so wait.. if its a SAD ending THEN its 32 episodes? am i right?

dreamsicle has answered regarding the episodes numbering, pls refer to post #38818 .

jo lie, pls remove the tags when quoting replies, moderator armanigurl has updated the forum rules... everyone else pls bear that in mind - to remove tags ok..

just_another_asian, in that picture the person next to KJH is Pretty Park (believe her real name is Park So Hee), the comic author of Goong.

Guest limecrafted

I really LOVE Goong!!! watched this drama a couple of times already and I'm still loving it!!! I never got tired watching this!!!

hope the goong cast will come here in the Philippines!!! if the cast would go here, I would skip school (even if there's a big test!!) just to see them in person!!! :D Princess Hours/Goong will be shown here maybe July or August this year! I'm SO excited!!!

yah.. i'd also love if they'd come here in the phils!! love this series...

very much addicting... love YEH and JJH!! :blush: :P

heard that it will be shown in ABSCBN on July 31! :D

maybe it'll replace my girl coz ryt now my girl's about on the half of the 16 episodes...

Guest fe4rL3sS

Hi people,

This is my 1st post in the goong thread:)

I just finished watching the series a few days ago, and I'm wondering what happened at the end. Why were they in Macau, and it looked like they weren't on holidays. Did CG and Shin live separately or something???

Hmm, anyone knows where does the drama ends in the manhwa? I'm thinking of reading the manhwa now that i have withdrawal sypmtoms.....

Continuation of the Goong 1.5, sorry I didn't post this earliler. I also edited by previous post so if you see in post 1, you'll get link to the translation and the second part of it is just right after the first part.

I love Fern's translation of Shin's narration, hehe..but I also love Rebby's translation..I love the Shin's narration so much lol.

(01:07:30)

Host Hsi: Say something, Yoon Eun Hye!

Host Park: Yeah, you must have a lot to say. Seems like Shin-gun doesn’t know YEH has a complicated relationship with another guy. (laughs) Shin-gun is too innocent so that he doesn’t know much about that. Let me reveal it! Currently there’s another guy called Kim Jung Hoon. Any idea what to do with that, Yoon Eun Hye?

Thankyu so much for the translation... :) but there's a lil bit correction here...just lil...it's supposed to be Kim Jong Kook rite??? not KJH.....hehehe :D

Guest flip!

hi where exactly can i find the link to goong 1.5?! ive been searching for quite some time now..and im tired :)) someone care to give the exact link?! yay!! tnx soo much!!

Guest lualm

im so happy to see the continuation of goong 1.5 transcript...thanks sunshine4ever and fern...im so happy i could dance now!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

A slight correction. I believe the host mentioned Kim Jong Kook (YEH's partner on X-Man), rather than Kim Jung Hoon (Yul).

Thankyu so much for the translation... :) but there's a lil bit correction here...just lil...it's supposed to be Kim Jong Kook rite??? not KJH.....hehehe :D

Thank you, I fixed it.

Guest Junanni

Hi people,

This is my 1st post in the goong thread:)

I just finished watching the series a few days ago, and I'm wondering what happened at the end. Why were they in Macau, and it looked like they weren't on holidays. Did CG and Shin live separately or something???

remember how CG was sent out of the palace to live abroad for awhile? (she referred to it as Winter Holidays to Shin) so i'm guessing she took that chance to live her dream as studying to become a designer and then Shin and the Great Queen went to Macau to visit her. Just thinking about CG and Shin makes me want to smile =) JJH is so friggin hot.

Hi! I see that there are new Goongers here. I just want to inform u, maybe u haven't heard about this, that we made a petition, "Goong 2 with Original Cast"

Here's the link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/goong2/petition.html

Please read and sign it if u agree with it. No much time left...I'll send the petition tomorrow...

:D

SIGN people SIGN! T______T

Guest fe4rL3sS

Hi Junanni,

Thanks for the explanation:)

By the way, does anyone know when the english subtitled goong 1.5 will come out? I watched the one with chinese subs but I don't understand 100% of what they're saying. It's a pity since it looks funny and JJH looks so handsome in there:P

Guest mayetlovesjisung

the beautiful goong cast in japan!

next thing you know, they're going to take over the world. ;)

115116362424mz.jpg

ahh, i've missed this thread!

I can't believe I found our thread on the 3rd page! What happened!? Hahaha! It's just that I'm used to seeing our thread on top of the first page.

YEH is looking good! And why is JJH standing one person away from her?! Huh?! Hahaha!

Hello everyone! Nice to be back after a LOOOOONG Goong withdrawal! Hahaha! I wasn't successful though!

Hey to my fellow Malaysians, if you manage to find the Goong series with malay/eng subs, pls pls let me know where you got it from! I've asked some shops in Low Yat plaza/sungai wang, they've heard of the series but they said they do not have the DVD yet!!! argh.. i have the dvd but the prob is it's dubbed in mandarin and subs in mandarin so half the time, i do not understand whut's going on wey!

jess8, im malaysian too... if u find it please kindly let me know...

im also tired looking around some of others korean drama...

if i found it i will let u know...

Archived